Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheetah_TS_Bangkok - Stevenage  (Read 5893 times)

15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5866814) (11 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Daveherts

Warning TS Review, if its not your thing then whatever.

Saw Cheetah today at a ground floor flat just off the Old Town High Street. This is also my first review, so be kind!   

Fee: £100
Time: 30mins
Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms

Tried to book the night before but couldn't make it work so arranged for the next day. Relatively quick replies via Whats App.

Venue

I have been her a couple times before for some other Thai TS girls. Offered shower, Small Room but big enough for some fun.

Girl

Exactly as pictured. Answered the door in dressing gown, no make up and just looked gorgeous. She is very feminine and very attractive. Really giggly and confident, which i liked.

Meet

I like the whole girlfriend thing and she was great at this, lots of DFK and intimacy. Started off with some OWO which was great, she took my whole length easily (i am 6" average at best). I returned the favour, she is about 4" maybe 5" fully erect, she got really hard and seemed to enjoy herself, stopping me because she was worried she might cum. Probably the only disappointment is that she didn't. After lots more DFK and OWO on me. On came the condom on me and we had some pretty passionate time in Missionary before i came in the condom. Quick chat, peck on the check and off i went.

Conclusion

I was sceptical about this one as there are no reviews anyway but it was great, really glad i took the risk. She is in town for 2 weeks, if i have time I will definitely go back and maybe let her top me. I am kinda versatile but need to be in the mood to be topped. She was happy to do both.

8/10, would've have given more if she had cum but we didn't agree this in advance so maybe i am being harsh. I will back for sure though.

Offline winkywanky

Thanks Dave, to have confirmation that a girl actually looks as good as her photos, plus seems to give a properly good service in a 30mins booking, is very helpful  :drinks:.

Perhaps she might allow herself to cum in a 1hr booking? If you knew you could get two pops in an hour that might be good to try out.

Offline Band1t

She looks good.  Did you ask for no make up?

Offline Daveherts

Offline KerachiDope

She’s Hot!
Thanks for the review.

Offline Yoda71

Was called  TS Jordan, operating out of the same gaff that Nicky works from

Here's my review -

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=306418.0

Offline Yoda71

Im crap with heights, but I would say she is about 5'5 - 5'7 - not massively tall for a TS really

Offline cheekymonkey

I can confirm TS Cheetah is great- saw her last October, so too long ago for a review. She is indeed fun, horny & beautiful. She nailed me (my first of only 2) & came in the bag! Really really must see her again....

Offline Mikepboro

Now in Peterborough according to AW