Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai-Ladyboy-Winda - Chelmsford  (Read 5257 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6774811) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pepsimax02

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This was my first visit to see a ts and I was very very sceptical. Good prompt replies from the maid I assume and made a booking later that day. Arrived and was given then exact address and made my way in. The meet occurred last night.

Standing at the door in only her underwear was an absolute goddess of a human. Beautiful feminine face, large bolt ons and a slim waste. I did advise her that she actually needs to update her picture because they don’t do her any justice.

Handed over the money and proceeded with some light French kissing which was very affectionate. She then gave me ow which was nice and relatively deep, I’m pretty big and she did well trying to take as much of it in as possible. I think owo may be on offer but I requested ow.

She then asked if I wanted to fuck her … at this point I could not wait ! Although I was still very nervous. She laid on her back and lubed me up before guiding me inside her tight arse hole. My god why I have I never done this before, it was amazing.

Few more positions and I finished in the bag.

Some nice conversation to finish, she is extremely friendly and welcoming.

The flat was not the nicest but the bed was adequate and I wasn’t there for a sit down meal.

All in I will definitely be returning. Apologies if I’ve missed anything I’m relatively new to reviewing so please let me know if you want any more info.

£80 for half hour paid

Offline Rover78

Great review! Hopefully she'll be touring around a bit

Offline Smudger1964

How big was she and did she top?

Online Shagswell2001

How big was she and did she top?
Hope you get to find out someday,  I😊
« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 01:35:21 pm by Shagswell2001 »

Offline Pepsimax02

Not big at all, a few inches. And I’m not sure as I wasn’t looking for that. Sorry not helpful at all

Offline Type937GTS

Was she cut or uncut?

Not big at all, a few inches. And I’m not sure as I wasn’t looking for that. Sorry not helpful at all