Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca - Vivastreet - Stranmills  (Read 4057 times)

Offline petebelfast123

Been wanting to visit Rebecca for some time. Finally went last week. Not a completely straight forward meet but nothing too bad. Tried to book for a day last week, time arranged. Messaged to see if I could come the following day instead. So arranged for 9am next day. Got a message in the morning to see if I could come 30 min later, not a problem.

Got to her place. Straightforward directions. Rebecca is a small, in great shape and fit. Very particular about hygiene and even asked for my Covid status. Friendly, chatty and polite. Went for 15 min appointment and she obliged. Apart from rearranging the booking a couple of times (which wasn't a big problem), it was great. Would I return, yes.

External Link/Members Only

Offline buzzingBee

This sounds more like an advert than a review. No details as to why it was a good punt, no description of the girl and her VS page has two pictures. Both faceless, zoomed in and showing just about 50% of her body. Not even such thats her in those pictures. Bad review mate.
Banned reason: Undesirable, threats of violence towards SPs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline petebelfast123

This sounds more like an advert than a review. No details as to why it was a good punt, no description of the girl and her VS page has two pictures. Both faceless, zoomed in and showing just about 50% of her body. Not even such thats her in those pictures. Bad review mate.

Bad review mate?  :lol:

Give your head a wobble. I couldn't give a fuck if you think it's a bad review or not. Bee big balls and his whole two reviews telling folk how it's done  :D

Was a good punt because i enjoyed my time, with an attractive girl, in a safe/handy location, for a reasonable amount of money. All the things I look for in a punt.

If there was anything you wanted to know specifically you simply could of asked. But you won't get far with an attitude like that.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2022, 07:38:55 pm by petebelfast123 »

Offline sim0256

Well said Pete , your review fairly well echoes my review elsewhere.

As  is becoming more common someone has to reply virtually insinuating that you are getting paid for doing the review or that you are in love with the girl yet still want to tell  :hi: the whole site to go see her,
 Very glad that you answered the way you did   :hi:

Offline belfastpunter

Well I thought it was a good review. Thanks Pete.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Bad review mate?  :lol:

Give your head a wobble. I couldn't give a fuck if you think it's a bad review or not. Bee big balls and his whole two reviews telling folk how it's done  :D

Was a good punt because i enjoyed my time, with an attractive girl, in a safe/handy location, for a reasonable amount of money. All the things I look for in a punt.

If there was anything you wanted to know specifically you simply could of asked. But you won't get far with an attitude like that.
It doesn't include enough information for it to be a review, you haven't stated the price or given any details of services provided.

From the guide linked to above. -

Summary
Include in your review (LLL&S):

* Provider's NAME plus LOCATION in the subject field. Generally give the nearest town. Specifically for London give closest tube/train station and first part of the post code (and agency/parlour as an option).

* Their AW profile link or contact details at the start of the review. Best to cut and paste the link from bottom of the providers AW page.

* Logistics; booking and communication.

* Location (for in-call); safety, discretion, facilities, comfort, accessiblity.

* Looks; face and figure, approximate age, height and dress size, hygiene, outfit, accuracy of photos, nationality and language.

* Services used and the price paid (detailing time and extras charged). Mention enthusiasm, attitude, time keeping.