Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelita- Belfast City Centre  (Read 2284 times)

Offline ardsman99

External Link/Members Only

There is a Viva link but I can't find it at the minute. Think she has moved to Stroke City, seems to split her time between there and Belfast.

Meet happened last week.

60 mins £170

Comms- Pretty much all Whats App except sorting out the entrance, which was a quick call.

Location- Decent Apartment in Cathedral Quarter. Very busy area but discreet enough and straight in the front door. The walls between the actual apartments are paper thin is the only thing worth mentioning. Parking easy enough, pay and display.

Appearance- 100% the girl in the photos, very good looking IMO and stunning figure, fairly petite and looks about advertised age.

Meet- I prefer the GFE type meet and it exceeded all my expectations.
Usual behind door opening, more than  pleasantly surprised with appearance, was wearing a backless dress with nothing underneath.
Sorted he paperwork and had a quick shower.
Straight into the French kissing, which was excellent and natural (cant think of another way to describe it).
Onto the bed, dress off, showing a stunning physique...fake boobs worth mentioning, not massive but obviously not real.
There was OWO, Reverse Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Missionary, some more OWO and finally reverse again.
All in all it was a superb meet, lasted just under the hour with a shower either side, didn't feel rushed (although I did have to be somewhere)
Angelita is genuine, attentive and gives the impression she likes what she is doing. In NI until August and then home to Brazil for a few months apparently.

Definitely one of my better experiences.

No hesitation in recommending