Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tara - GEA, Glasgow  (Read 13541 times)

Offline Problem Child

This was a great booking.

External Link/Members Only

1 hour incall £150

Usual excellent comms from this agency. An on the day booking set up with a quick phone call and a quickly received confirmation text.
Booking happened at the usual location close to the river…

Tara’s pictures and stats listed on the webpage seem accurate to me. She’s fairly short, slim with a nice wee arse and a pair of bolt-ons. Facially, I found her attractive.  She’s an ex-dancer and still has a lot of flexibility that adds to the fun. She’s also rather vivacious and outgoing which is exactly what I’m after. Hygiene was spot on.

I arrived and was welcomed warmly with a big smile, a quick peck and a bit of a chat as I handed over the cash, got undressed and jumped in for a quick shower.
She had on a gown and an all in one underwear set. When I got back in the room she had removed the gown and we got straight down to business.

Services were fk ( not deep and not really much tongue action), OWO ( despite no dt, her oral is excellent- lots of attention to the balls and she knows what she’s doing with a cock), ro/face-sitting (she has a nice neat pussy and was very responsive), 69 (dude),  protected sex in various positions (mish, cg, rcg, dogg, pb, standing in front on the mirror- this was in the non-en-suite room), coupla pops etc..
Despite what is a fairly limited likes list, this really was an excellent booking. She’s very friendly, welcoming and we had a good laugh.  She’s also a really  excellent fuck and was very energetic and responsive in all positions, although the  highlight really was fucking her standing in front of the full length mirror while she stood on one leg and lifted the other onto the windowsill, what a sight that was! ( I’m smiling now as I write this just thinking about it :D

This was undoubtedly the best gea booking I’ve had in donks. A thoroughly enjoyable hour and I left with that unmistakable spring in my step.
I’ll def be back to visit her again.

« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 11:06:05 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Glasgow28

Looks good. A lot slimmer and younger than most the other GEA ladies it seems

Offline Problem Child

Slimmer yeah, younger? I’d say she’s a couple of years older than her profile (32/33) so probably about average for the new recruits.
She’s definitely an attractive woman, but it was her attitude and demeanour that really set her apart for me.

Offline seeker

Mutton dressed as lamb. :D
Saw her a few weeks ago ,likes to talk, yak yak yak ,
Yak yak yak  :wackogirl:
Silicone lips ,rock hard bolt ons
Although not a Negative, I won't be going back for seconds .
« Last Edit: June 26, 2022, 05:49:01 pm by seeker »

Offline Clattypats

Mutton dressed as lamb. :D
Saw her a few weeks ago ,likes to talk, yak yak yak ,
Yak yak yak  :wackogirl:
Silicone lips ,rock hard bolt ons
Although not a Negative, I won't be going back for seconds .
Good wee ride though  :dancegirl:

It takes two to tango right enough...  :cool:

Offline Problem Child

Mutton dressed as lamb

Just my type then :angelgirl:
Not been for seconds yet either, but hoping to rectify that this week..  :dancegirl:

Offline seeker

Just my type then :angelgirl:
Not been for seconds yet either, but hoping to rectify that this week..  :dancegirl:

What ever rocks your boat p. c :thumbsup:.
Yac yac yac  :D

Offline Problem Child

Tbf the yac yac yac probably applies to me just as much as her.  :lol:
Hell yeah she rocked my boat, as Clatty says
Good wee ride   :dancegirl:

Offline Glesgaboy

I see Tara is no longer listed at GEA :(
Another great SP who has walked from there.
I was abt to post my own review, a strong Positive, but little point now…🤷🏻‍♂️
 :hi:

Offline Clattypats

I see Tara is no longer listed at GEA :(
Another great SP who has walked from there.
I was abt to post my own review, a strong Positive, but little point now…🤷🏻‍♂️
 :hi:
She'll no doubt turn up on AW (Indy)  :unknown:

Offline pilgrim

Quite surprised the agency took her profile down so quickly. They normally leave profiles up for months after girls leave, just to bump up their pages.  Unless the girl has been found out/recognised and then they remove them promptly.

Offline Topkat

Her profile page disappeared before, came back a couple of weeks later.
Around about the time I reviewed her!

Offline Glesgaboy

Good point Pilgrim. I was thinking exactly the same thing.  :hi:
If your conclusion is correct, and I think it probably is,  this could delay her return as an Indy.  :dash:

Offline Problem Child

I’m thinking the same as pilgrim here.
Hopefully we’re wrong, but there’s profiles been on there for months after the women have gone indie and a couple there just now who haven’t had any availability showing for ages.

Offline Clattypats

I don't think it matters a jot whether their profile is up or down on GEA site whether they go Indy or not, or how long the transition period is....  :unknown:

Offline Problem Child

So she got canned for unreliability.. I know clattys been beside himself worrying she maybe got outed or something.
Shame, she was a great booking.

Offline seeker

So she got canned for unreliability.. I know clattys been beside himself worrying she maybe got outed or something.

She was over 20 minutes late to my booking , then
Yak yak yak yak yak  :wackogirl:

Offline Problem Child

Did you think she talked too much? I’d no idea mate 🤷‍♂️ 😂

Offline pilgrim

Where has the info come from in regards to unreliability?
Its the school holidays and as most are mothers and even grand mothers they are taking time off for childcare or holidays etc.  You used to get a few newbies joining the agency on the build up towards christmas, just to earn more cash.

Offline Problem Child

Where has the info come from in regards to unreliability?
Its the school holidays and as most are mothers and even grand mothers they are taking time off for childcare or holidays etc.  You used to get a few newbies joining the agency on the build up towards christmas, just to earn more cash.
Someone else that works for the agency told me. Nothing malicious, I just asked “what happened to Tara?”
Got the impression the person I asked liked her and was sad to see her go.

Offline Clattypats

She was over 20 minutes late to my booking , then
What rating would you have given her if you'd reviewed? Bearing in mind some Wgs being a customary 15/20 minutes late is ok, but with others obviously not...  :unknown:

Offline seeker

What rating would you have given her if you'd reviewed? Bearing in mind some Wgs being a customary 15/20 minutes late is ok, but with others obviously not...  :unknown:
20 minutes late at GEA is not acceptable because they only have 2 rooms
 sometimes the room will be booked straight after you ,so whilst your banging away
There's a girl and punter waiting to get into the room ,so your sp is trying to rush things on ,
Or the next punter to the girl your banging is waiting in the flat,and you can hear them
Having a conversation with another sp asking how long has he to wait .
It will be a quick wipe with a wet wipe for her  :vomit:
Obviously I can't give too many details.
I would have given her a natural, so definitely no return for me .
Looks 5  bod 5  attitude 6  sex 6  yak 2.
We all have our different standards and preferences.
Obviously she must be P,Cs type .
« Last Edit: August 05, 2022, 09:10:58 am by seeker »

Offline Problem Child

She’s absolutely my kinda woman, obvs Mr. Pats’s positive review piqued my interest, but when Mr. Kat somewhat harshly said 
“ She has the rough & ready look of a girl that would let you shag her in the pub toilets for a couple of G&T’s!!” 
I knew I’d be booking her first chance I got..

Offline Clattypats

20 minutes late at GEA is not acceptable because they only have 2 rooms
 sometimes the room will be booked straight after you ,so whilst your banging away
There's a girl and punter waiting to get into the room ,so your sp is trying to rush things on ,
Or the next punter to the girl your banging is waiting in the flat,and you can hear them
Having a conversation with another sp asking how long has he to wait .
It will be a quick wipe with a wet wipe for her  :vomit:
Obviously I can't give too many details.
I would have given her a natural, so definitely no return for me .
Looks 5  bod 5  attitude 6  sex 6  yak 2.
We all have our different standards and preferences.
That's fine, I appreciate your answer  :hi:

You slag cunts on here for being leeches, whereas in another post you've seen 2 tourers you mention (not by name) All you do is comment on others reviews which is hypocritical...

You say/have said you only do Neg reviews, whilst helpful, doesn't really point punters in the right direction of good wgs we/they may want to see...

Catch my drift!  :cool:

Offline Clattypats

She’s absolutely my kinda woman, obvs Mr. Pats’s positive review piqued my interest, but when Mr. Kat somewhat harshly said 
“ She has the rough & ready look of a girl that would let you shag her in the pub toilets for a couple of G&T’s!!” 
I knew I’d be booking her first chance I got..
Well, when he starts seeing and reviewing them first (without my use of the word TOFTT) which I hate, maybe he can start slagging cunts... Not really his style anymore... Only Neg reviews help punters "supposedly"...

So instead of reading who I could/should maybe see I need to go through a process of elimination to decide who's left...  :sarcastic: :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 11:27:08 pm by Clattypats »

Offline Problem Child

Aye get the reviews out Seeker! Your poems in other’s reviews just ain’t enough…
Although from looking at the view count on reviews I can see why one might think “fuck that!” There’s clearly a lot of “leeches” out there..I noticed a couple of first  reviews recently from fairly long standing members, so hopefully that’ll be enough to bring others out of the woodwork 🤞

Offline seeker

Aye get the reviews out Seeker! Your poems in other’s reviews just ain’t enough…
Although from looking at the view count on reviews I can see why one might think “fuck that!” There’s clearly a lot of “leeches” out there..I noticed a couple of first  reviews recently from fairly long standing members, so hopefully that’ll be enough to bring others out of the woodwork 🤞

Thats part of the problem, when I first joined I put up almost every new punt I had, but noticed others would not
Share information, so it got to a point, I just decided to do the negative reviews,
I understand what Clatty is meaning and once others start to contribute and share or only contributers are able to see recent reviews I shall review more.
Do positive reviews again .

Offline Problem Child

And she’s back..

Fucking Ayrshire tho 🙄 and outcall only..
Mibbe she’ll get a day use up here for a day or two? 🤞

Offline Glesgaboy

Well spotted PC.
Yeh she would do well if she visited Glesga for the occasional day.
I’m sure the lads would treat her well 😅

Offline Problem Child

Well, looks like she’ll have at least two cunts, err I mean refined gentlemen 🧐 visiting her if she makes the journey up here..😁

Edit: just clicked his profile and he’s no been on for nearly 2 months, whits happened to Clatty? 🤷‍♂️
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 09:26:52 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Glesgaboy

The good news is …. She’s now working in glesga per AW.
Less good … her prices are up. …again… £130hh!! And £190hr.
🤷🏻‍♂️
If she gets this right, she’ll be busy 😎
« Last Edit: March 18, 2023, 11:32:41 pm by Glesgaboy »

Offline Problem Child

Damn!!! She comes back up here on Mother’s Day weekend 🙄 when  a mummy’s boy 😇 like me has no time for whoring. Although from the look of her new pics she’s gonna be back in glesga a fair bit..
« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 09:06:18 pm by Problem Child »

Offline Glesgaboy

Her profile on Aw is awa’ already 🤷🏻‍♂️

Offline big-al93

Her profile on Aw is awa’ already 🤷🏻‍♂️

It was there in ayrshire a couple of days ago, she's maybe working like devilish diva does/used to. Disabling the profile when she's not working.