Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember the whore house next to Mary's cafe in Bristol?  (Read 2053 times)

Offline bristolnick

Was just thinking about my old adventures as struggling to book anyone decent today.

Does anyone remember the place that used to be near the Cafe on Newbridge Road. You used to have to enter via the backgate and you had no way of knowing if other punters were there or which girls were working.

I miss places like this or Summer's Parties

Offline houseboot

The cafe is still there.

I've never visited the cafe or visited the place around the back.

There were a number of interesting Reviews though ... Pnet I believe, before this site started.

Offline bristolnick

Never took advantage of a post punt fry up!

Offline willgladly

Tanya used to work there.... External Link/Members Only . I remember parking in the car park and conspicuously walking down the alley into the back gate and up the stairs. It was obvious what you were doing...

Offline houseboot

Tanya used to work there.... External Link/Members Only . I remember parking in the car park and conspicuously walking down the alley into the back gate and up the stairs. It was obvious what you were doing...

The number is the key part of the link

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline bristolnick

Was she quite small at the time and gave amazing BJS?

Offline rudolph hucker

Was she quite small at the time and gave amazing BJS?

I recall visiting Tanya back in the day and being offered a cuppa by the madame as she was running a bit over time.
Now that's service  :yahoo:

Offline bristolnick

I recall visiting Tanya back in the day and being offered a cuppa by the madame as she was running a bit over time.
Now that's service  :yahoo:

same!

Offline Welshie_1

This takes me back to when I first started coming to Bristol! I went there a few times, convinced that everyone in the cafe knew where I was going! I saw Tanya there a few times and always had a good service. There was a large blonde woman who seemed to run it. Once when Tanya was busy she offered to do me instead. i opted for a massage and blow job and she spent most of the time telling me about her holidays!

Offline hockogrockle

I remember the place well. The cafe got a zero food hygiene rating a couple of years ago: I think it was (is) called something like "Kat's Kafe". The house inside was a tip, with a downstairs toilet that looked as though it had been involved in a terrorist attack.
The woman who ran the place was called Hayley. She was obese and diabetic. But a really filthy fuck if you got to see her.
It must have been something like ten years ago I last visited the place. I've no idea when it closed down. It was really seedy, but fun!

Offline WestCountryLad

Can’t remember the parlour name but anyone ever visit the one on Old Market next door to AA Taxis?  (It’s been gone a few years now)  Fuck me, that place was the biggest dump that I’ve ever dipped my wick in.  Literally a mattress on floor surrounded by empty food wrappers & other shite.  I’d had a few beers before going in & if I was sober I would’ve ran out!

Haven’t been to a Bristol parlour for a few years but can see Bath Road seems to get some good reviews.  The Ambassador (still going I think) & The Club (gone) used to be the better ones IMO but the standard all around Bristol used to be pretty poor.  If things are better I could be tempted to try again as there seems to be a lack of indies around at the moment.

Offline B4bcock

Can’t remember the parlour name but anyone ever visit the one on Old Market next door to AA Taxis? 

Blondie's ??

Offline B4bcock

I drove past it many years ago in my pre-punting days and saw a fairly fit bird in a short skirt walk inside.  I felt quite tempted then, but having read your description I'm glad I gave it a miss.  It would have probably put me off for ever!

Offline bristolnick

I used Blondies a few times back in my parlour days. I miss the sleazy parlour times of picking a girl.

Offline Kingswoody

This is going back a bit , but does anyone remember Courtney's on the Westerleigh Rd just outside Yate ? Im not 100% on  the name tbh but it was a big old house . My very first punt happened there with a lovely lady called Sammy.

Offline princerico

I used Blondies a few times back in my parlour days. I miss the sleazy parlour times of picking a girl.

i went once when super horny, a bit drunk, and quite desperate. Saw a plumb blonde who was alright but the condom broke and i was worried for weeks I might have caught something. Lucky she realised before I shot my load.