Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Irish - Belfast  (Read 3564 times)

Offline Belfastpunt69

Can't seem to get the link to post but it's the same one that was used in the review on the 27th.

I've met Lucy a few times before I used this forum but met her at the start of last week.

Her place is in the holylands and when I said the street name she was happy not to watch me approaching her place.

She's lost a lot of weight since I last saw her which I mentioned and said she looked great, she really loves the compliments.

Down to business, she gets undressed and invites me to the bed with her legs wide open showing her clean shaven pussy, slowly rubbing it, once on the bed she starts kissing me while rubbing my cock untill it's hard. Straight away she sucking away at it while looking at me.
After a bit she asks me if I'd like anything else and I comment on her great rimming action from previous meets, she doesn't need to be asked twice and she gets me to hoist my ass up and she starts tonguing my ass while wanking me off, fuck me it feels good.
I get onto all 4s and on with the bag and I stay banging away at her then she asks if I wanna fuck her ass  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: what's not to want and in it goes pumping away at her until I blow the load.
Off I lie on the bed and she get a tissue for me and I clean myself up.
There's a bit of general chit chat and I then get myself sorted a head out the door with Lucy saying I should return soon, I just might.

£70 for 30 minutes though I was there for over that.

Lucy is a great girl, treat her with respect and she will give you a great service.

Offline Gazboy1

When i think of the holylands I picture a terraced house next to students or Romanians living next door, watching as you enter. What's her place like in terms of nosey neighbours etc? Is she definitely Irish or Eastern European living here just? Thanks

Offline Belfastpunt69

When i think of the holylands I picture a terraced house next to students or Romanians living next door, watching as you enter. What's her place like in terms of nosey neighbours etc? Is she definitely Irish or Eastern European living here just? Thanks

Irish born and bred. The area is such that comings and goings are the norm, no one gives a toss who comes and goes so don't be concerned.

Offline 20jay

Can't seem to get the link to post but it's the same one that was used in the review on the 27th.

I've met Lucy a few times before I used this forum but met her at the start of last week.

Her place is in the holylands and when I said the street name she was happy not to watch me approaching her place.

She's lost a lot of weight since I last saw her which I mentioned and said she looked great, she really loves the compliments.

Down to business, she gets undressed and invites me to the bed with her legs wide open showing her clean shaven pussy, slowly rubbing it, once on the bed she starts kissing me while rubbing my cock untill it's hard. Straight away she sucking away at it while looking at me.
After a bit she asks me if I'd like anything else and I comment on her great rimming action from previous meets, she doesn't need to be asked twice and she gets me to hoist my ass up and she starts tonguing my ass while wanking me off, fuck me it feels good.
I get onto all 4s and on with the bag and I stay banging away at her then she asks if I wanna fuck her ass  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup: what's not to want and in it goes pumping away at her until I blow the load.
Off I lie on the bed and she get a tissue for me and I clean myself up.
There's a bit of general chit chat and I then get myself sorted a head out the door with Lucy saying I should return soon, I just might.

£70 for 30 minutes though I was there for over that.

Lucy is a great girl, treat her with respect and she will give you a great service.

I saw this Lady last year 2 or 3 times ...seem to be her Vivastreet profile. You reviewed her well but you forgot that she is a moody cow  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Belfastpunt69

I saw this Lady last year 2 or 3 times ...seem to be her Vivastreet profile. You reviewed her well but you forgot that she is a moody cow  :sarcastic:

External Link/Members Only

I've heard that before about her but tbh she's never been like that to me.