Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -00Victoria00- Bath  (Read 3383 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5849543) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline rudolph hucker

Where: Bath, on Lower Bristol Road
When: March, April 2022.
££: 80 half hour + 10 for DFK.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After being baited and switched some time ago, I have given Roms a very wide berth since, and have been quite vocal of my disapproval at being scammed out of my hard earned.
But, after reading a number of glowing reviews of Victoria and needing some release I decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, and have 3 visits under my belt.

Victoria is very beautiful, young, slim and well proportioned..
She is the epitomy of a genuine, ultimate GFE.
£10 extra for deep, sensual DFK is worth it in my opinion which she provides in bucket loads.

Address is texted, door is left unlocked when I arrived, and led upstairs, watching her pert arse sway as she took me to the bedroom.
A shower is always offered which was gratefully accepted on one occasion as I'd just come from work.

I disrobed and having locked lips, I expored her neck and body with my mouth and hands, slowly taking her clothes off to reveal her gorgeous frame.
Having been on the scene for a number of years now, I could tell she gets quite turned on with the foreplay that followed.
She loves the Rudolph RO treatment, her back arching and buckling as she reaches orgasm.
More DFK and OWO followed which she excels at, giving particular attention to my balls, then with the coat on, she sat on my cock and rode me till I couldn't hold back any further.
She cleaned me up and offered a decent, firm massage until my time was up.
Throughout, she was polite, slightly giggly, chatty, relaxed and very professional.

All in all, a cracking punt which I intend to continue with as she is now my 'go to' girl in the area.
There was some talk of her going back to Romania to buy an appartment, I just hope this is to rent out, and not to leave for good.

Recommended: You bet.

Happy hunting,
RH.

Offline ico23

Was hoping to see her this week but her AW profile says she's accessing from Romania so that's that plan fucked !

Offline dubs

Was hoping to see her this week but her AW profile says she's accessing from Romania so that's that plan fucked !

She might just be using a Romanian phone sim or vpn

Offline rudolph hucker

She might just be using a Romanian phone sim or vpn

She did mention last week that she was intending to go home soon to finalise the purchase of an apartment.

Online mark fopa

She normally displays her mobile,  and it's not been there since the Romanian access flag appeared. A return visit to home was overdue so I think RH is right.

Offline Natedrake606

AW profile confirms she is away for 2 weeks.

She is well worth a visit when she returns. I had a second fantastic visit last week when my plan A didn't happen. (Not a bad plan B tbf)

Offline Baggins1

Went back last week for a 3rd visit, absolutely superb yet again
Banned reason: Pathetic waste of space
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline niceguy30!!

Seeing her tomorrow, hopefully be leaving another positive review about her.