Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS JASMIN THAI - Oxford  (Read 6479 times)

15 review(s) for TS JASMIN THAI (10 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline oxfordcock

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date: 7th May

Location: House in Kidlington town centre - just North of Oxford

Booking (30mins £100):

After browsing and not seeing much in terms of good reliable women in the area I thought I'd take a look at the couples and trans sections of AW. The second I saw Jasmin's profile I was hooked. Amazing photos, good list of services and about what you'd expect to pay for 30mins.

Contacting her was easy enough, just sent a few texts back and forth and arranged a time to see her.

There's plenty of free parking in the centre of town but finding the house wasn't super easy but I think that's down to my stupidity than her directions.

Her English is great btw, clearly not her first language but definitely good enough for a chit chat.

The booking:
When getting to the door there was none of this hiding behind, she opened confidently and with a smile. Very welcoming which automatically put me at ease. She asked me to wash my hands and then follow her into the room where I gave her the fee and started stripping off.

Her body... damn. She's very petite, short, amazing skin and generally just a good looking person - I hit the jack pot.

She got closer and my cock was already pushing into her stomach. She doesn't really kiss which isn't really an issue for me but she's happy to get close.

She sat on the bed and started sucking me off, probably the only slight downside to the punt. The owo was...good Wasn't the best bj I've had but did the job, a little toothy at times.

I pushed her down onto the bed and sucked and rimmed her. I'm guessing her cock is about 4-5inches.

After enjoying my self down there I took off her heels and worshiped her perfect looking feet.

By this point I was harder than maths so I told her I wanted to fuck. On with the condom and we fucked in a few positions, ended in mish with her telling me I was a dirty boy, fuck her harder, destroy her hole etc while she shoved her feet in my mouth.

Shot in the bag, cleaned up and went on my way.

Easily in the top 3 best looking people I've slept with, with out a doubt. Although I'd find it hard to choose between my top 3 who would be at the top.

A very positive review for her excellent attitude, great service and killer body.

Offline lamboman

Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Xdominant

ive reviewed her too, all positive. I dont see my review but know ive done it.

Offline Goldfinch