Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess J (AKA JazzieHottie) - Plymouth - TS review  (Read 4060 times)

Offline Gch1965

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only
Coms: excellent via texts arranged 30 min meet day before given post code and then confirmed next day 30min meet for apartment number.
Location; Airbnb top of royal parade Plymouth been here couple of times so knew be good location.

Girl; very naturally pretty better in person than images, petite body, lovely boobs, lovely bottom wow.

The meet; as soon as I saw her and the chat between us I just knew it would be a good meet.
Onto bed for body to body grinding light kissing got me hard, princess stripped off her sexy underwear to reveal her amazing body.
She then performed ow on me I performed owo on her, she became very hard 6inch which stayed hard throughout, plenty of sucking and licking kissing in 69 position got me very horny.
She said she wanted to fuck me by that time I was in love lol she could do what she wanted.
Rubber on and eased her hard cock inside me, nice and gentle but once in wow pumped me hard, I was intending to top her but was enjoying it so much decided to stay as we were until i shot my load with her deep inside me.
Verdict; very sexy lovely sweet girl who knows how to fuck.
Would I see again can't wait.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 09:18:33 pm by Gch1965 »

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: April 23, 2022, 10:19:47 pm by Dashing »

Offline lee1

Offline Colston36