Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai MR- SP insisting on asking booking name?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Strike101

Hi all

In dubai at the moment and found a couple of sp on massage Republic. Both insisted on me telling them the name of the hotel booking? I gave a fake name to one of them and she replied within 2 minutes saying "no that name is wrong". Wtf is with that? Why do they need my name and also how the heck did she know its wrong? Anyone experienced this before?

Offline Steve2

Hi all

In dubai at the moment and found a couple of sp on massage Republic. Both insisted on me telling them the name of the hotel booking? I gave a fake name to one of them and she replied within 2 minutes saying "no that name is wrong". Wtf is with that? Why do they need my name and also how the heck did she know its wrong? Anyone experienced this before?

I assume you were planning on them visiting you

They probably just called the hotel and asked for Mr Mickey Mouse's room and hey presto , no MM at hotel

Offline Strike101

I dont want an sp calling my 5 star hotel and mentioning my name tbh.

Whats the play here? Ignore anyone that asks for my booking name? Continue to give fake names? Or suck it up and give them what they want?

Offline Bondmaniac

They want to confirm that you are actually staying there.  If you bring them to the hotel they'll need to give their ID anyway so they don't wish to make a wasted trip where the person isn't even there.

Offline hawaiifive0

This has been raised many times. Ringing the hotel to check you are staying there is bog standard normal practice with many agencies throughout the world.

Offline webpunter

I wouldn't have any issues
Hardly any crime in Dubs
The penalties for theft / robbery [& loads of other stuff] are draconian
Commit a crime & you could be banged up for months before a trial
& a significant proportion of the population are comparitively wealthy
So dont need to get involved in crim stuff, its just not worth it
Makes for a relatively safe environment
Deffo feels much safer than here
The agencies & burds are interested in making money not drawing unwanted attention from the rozzers
There are surveillance cameras everywhere & people living there know this, hard to go un-noticed
If you've got an issue giving out your details do an incall, go to one of the numerous parlours or pick up an SP in one of the hooker bars   

Offline samsmith_1231

I had the same issue when I was Dubai a few months ago.

They wanted my full name, hotel I am staying at, the room number, video tour of the outside room showing door number. Felt uncomfortable so didn’t get anyone into my hotel. But in hindsight I should’ve got someone in from a bar or something and got them to my room maybe next year!

Some were even happy to come straight to the room without going to reception.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2022, 05:14:48 pm by samsmith_1231 »
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Reck a trip to a decent parlour is a good start point
Get yourself into the flow of things / lie of the land etc
Do some research on the Dubai threads on here & follow up with some rekky patrols
The SPs are wall-to-wall
It wont take you very long to find them, go to some venues / bars & they'll find you
Choosing the right one is the hardest part
Its easy to get about to hookering bars / parlour set-ups as taxis all over & they are cheap as

The problem with Massage Republic for incall & outcall is that the SPs locations aint showing & there can be logistics issues
When the traffic is busy you don't want 45+ mins in a taxi & they wont be so keen to head to you
[edit:
Helps to be able to show to the SP that you know your way around so can get to them
/ have an idea how long for them to do the reverse
So they take you as a serious punter
& there can be lingo problems not making things any easier]
Best to have a laptop / ipad with a map open & your location on when contacting them, as looking on a mobile is hard work

Brunch Friday [now on a Saturday] is an ace day for milf hunting in one of the more lively bars / venues offering drinks promos

The only downside IMO on Dubz is that its expensive to do most things, our fave sport included
Overall well worth it if you able to absorb this & you can just about keep a lid on things not going too mad
« Last Edit: March 27, 2022, 02:26:06 pm by webpunter »

Offline samsmith_1231

Reck a trip to a decent parlour is a good start point
Get yourself into the flow of things / lie of the land etc
Do some research on the Dubai threads on here & follow up with some rekky patrols
The SPs are wall-to-wall
It wont take you very long to find them, go to some venues / bars & they'll find you
Choosing the right one is the hardest part
Its easy to get about to hookering bars / parlour set-ups as taxis all over & they are cheap as

The problem with Massage Republic for incall & outcall is that the SPs locations aint showing & there can be logistics issues
When the traffic is busy you don't want 45+ mins in a taxi & they wont be so keen to head to you
[edit:
Helps to be able to show to the SP that you know your way around so can get to them
/ have an idea how long for them to do the reverse
So they take you as a serious punter
& there can be lingo problems not making things any easier]
Best to have a laptop / ipad with a map open & your location on when contacting them, as looking on a mobile is hard work

Brunch Friday [now on a Saturday] is an ace day for milf hunting in one of the more lively bars / venues offering drinks promos

The only downside IMO on Dubz is that its expensive to do most things, our fave sport included
Overall well worth it if you able to absorb this & you can just about keep a lid on things not going too mad

Agreed. Especially on pricing - some real mingers charging £200 an hour
Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac