Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyScouseRosie - Liverpool L3  (Read 8856 times)

35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5919602) (33 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Lady Lover

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

30mins - £120

The prices these days are ridiculous for punts with decent looking girls. However, after reading some of the reviews on here (thanks guys!) I decided to go ahead and make a booking with Rosie in early March.

Booking made on the day through text, quick reply including full location details and confirmation of services.

The venue were the usual apartments at Princess Dock Liverpool city centre. Called Rosie when I arrived and was buzzed in and up to the room no problems. Rosie works out of the same appartment on a long term badis and it is well equipped for a punting venue.

Once the door opened, I was greeted by a full on kiss by a sexy looking petite brunette in black stockings and underwear (requested). Rosie is a pretty girl facially (8/10), lips done but as another reviewer mentioned not OTT, slim body (not gym fit) and huge natural tits.

Quick shower taken and onto the bed for a back massage. Flipped over and stripped Rosie down, having a good play with her tits, no problems giving them a really good sucking. Plenty of DFK, hands all over each other which led to OWO, top class BJ, lots of deep throat, spit, ball licking and wanking. Rosie demanded I go down on her to lick that pussy out, nice & clean, fully shaven and wet   :P After I finished RO, she pulled out a vibrator and finished herself off with a shuddering orgasm.

Condom on and sex in a couple of positions, mish and rough doggy - grabbing hold of her shoulders fucking her really fast and hard. Again she picked up a vibrator and got herself off as I banged her  :yahoo:

Off with the condom and I kneeled over Rosie while she sucked me off for a CIM finish. She showed me my cum in her mouth and dribbled it down her chin before spitting it out in the bathroom. While she was sucking me, I was banging her pussy with a vibrator - she loves her toys this one!

Few minutes left so had another back massage and a chat - she is quite funny and holds a good conversation. Quick shower and out of the room on the 40min mark - no obvious clock watching.

On the expensive side, but an enjoyable 'luxury' punt. I'd return as long as the bank balance will let me!

Offline Danmanchester

Profiles gone  :dash:  Shame, the sun has got me in a right good mood and i fancied a bit of her today  :(

Offline Dannyboi2002

Anyone know where to see her full face. I heard she was a ex babestation model but can't find her anywhere. She did have an only fans. But can't find that anymore. 😕

Offline Trotter671

Profiles gone  :dash:  Shame, the sun has got me in a right good mood and i fancied a bit of her today  :(

Been mentioned in other threads pal - Rosie tends to take her profile down when not available/taking time out :hi:

Offline Punter Ponting

Up now

Offline Parle88

Anyone know where to see her full face. I heard she was a ex babestation model but can't find her anywhere. She did have an only fans. But can't find that anymore. 😕

Face Pic
Removed
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:27:38 pm by daviemac »

Offline joe_lloyd99

Face Pic

Nice one for that. How on earth did you come across it?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:27:49 pm by daviemac »

Offline Die_Yuppie_Scum

« Last Edit: August 17, 2022, 12:27:59 pm by daviemac »

Offline Parle88

Looks like she is monitoring her threads :lol: