Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Cataleia - Outcall  (Read 6597 times)

Offline suttonporksword

External Link/Members Only

The booking: I had seen her profile locally on birchplace a few times but it hadnt really excited me, dont know why but now i definitely wanted to see her so got in touch. Wanted an outcall to my place for one hour for which i paid £250 which going by other ladies, who tend to charge 350+ i was a bit worried it was going to be TGTBT. Not a worry once she arrived.

The comms: Really good comms and very responsive to my initial texts. As it was an outcall and i was a bit worried i asked if she could do a quick WhatsApp video call. When i have asked this before the usual response is no, or that it comes at a cost but she agreed which filled me with optimism. Gave her time to get ready and when she called i was blown away.  She is tall and very sexy wearing a short dress  and knee high boots. There was no way i wasnt golng to go ahead to booked her taxi.

The lady: She arrived and strutted up to my front door looking like a total whore in her boots and short skirt with massive eyelashes and bright red lipstick. I wasnt complaining. She is tall, sexy and has amazing curves and faultless dark skin, although not as dark as her photos suggest. The lack of tattoos was a nice surprise and as soon as she was in the front door she gave me a deep and long French kiss so i knew i had made a good call.

The experience: Once settled in and having given her a drink we then got down to business, which she puts everything into. She was quickly naked and straddling me and she loved having her nipples sucked and licked which made her cock really hard. She is probably about 7 inches when hard and was keen to fuck me, but it was so thick i declined. The next hour involved lots of kissing, sucking and licking mutually which felt really natural, she is great, knows how to please and what  pleases her. Finished with her wanking and cumming all over  me, it was a hefty load, we both cleaned up and she left. Would definitely see her again, kind of wish i had booked a longer appointment

Offline ArchibaldPK

Hi, thanks for the review.

Just two questions:

1 - How is she facially? Does she look feminine? It seems to me the picture are heavily photoshoped.
2 - what about her boobs? Are they operated already?

Thanks