Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Top TS Massage Melissa - (touring) Walsall  (Read 4354 times)

Offline Drlurve

External Link/Members Only

Well, wow. What an amazing hour. VFM? I'll say. Probably my best punting experience to date.

The SP: Melissa is just gorgeous - very feminine with a stunning body. She is a lot more demure than her pictures suggest, speaks English fluently and is very intelligent. She picks up on what you want very quickly.

Started with a massage - this was firm but erotic and the sap was rising. After about 15 minutes I turned over, she lay next to me and the kissing and mutual fondling began. Strangely tender, it reminded me of my early sexual exploits - when you would lie there, just kissing and caressing - wondering if the next step might happen or not. Stuff I'd completely forgotten about, and certainly never experienced with seasoned professionals.

This seemed to go on forever, and I wasn't complaining a bit. Very few Thai's kiss as well as Melissa does. Then we moved up a gear. I ran my tongue around most of her body. Nice cock, great arse - delicious. And she seemed to be enjoying it. Then it was her turn. Her OWO was perfect, then she made it clear she wanted to fuck me. She is definitely top.

She moved into position - pillow under me, grabbed hold of my dick - and started to enter me. This has been my TS fantasy for a while and there was no-one I would rather lose my cherry to - but as soon as it started I knew it wasn't happening.

I'd had a bad attack of haemorrhoids a couple of weeks before and I could feel the irritation as she started. That was enough - nothing was going up any further. :dash:
Melissa knew something wasn't working. She lay back down next to me, started kissing again and finished me by hand.

Then it was clean up, shower, a brief chat and goodbye for now. I have no idea why, but she doesn't stay in places for long (only 2 days in Walsall).

Would I go back? Can't wait.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Good review matey she looks fit

Online JontyR

So was this in Walsall then?

Warrington is not West Mids.

Offline tesla

I have moved this to the correct region for Warrington, it can be moved back and the  location title changed if the OP can confirm where the meet took place

Offline 19jammy

To the OP, I’d say Melissa is definitely NOT a top, she has always come across as submissive, & when I asked her what she preferred, she said, being fucked.
Was the price for her to top still £20?

Offline Drlurve

No extra - £150 for the hour - and she has no problem topping.

Offline Drlurve

I have moved this to the correct region for Warrington, it can be moved back and the  location title changed if the OP can confirm where the meet took place

The meeting took place in Walsall - she was there for 2 days only.

Offline Chris1990mcr

She’s in Warrington next week was in Walsall after Bolton then Manchester last week.

I’ve seen her fairly regularly puts in some mileage this one