Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B0nnieBr0wn (TS) - Sandy  (Read 2501 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5014117) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline knob rocker

External Link/Members Only

I was having a look at profiles near Bedford a few weeks ago and noticed Bonnie was available that day and had a phone number showing.
I've never been with a TS girl before so thought I'd give her a call, if her voice was too deep it would have been a real turn off for me but she sounded very feminine over the phone and we had a chat about available services and although she offers an S&M type menu, I was quite happy with DFK, OWO and protected sex. We agreed a time and I texted her as I arrived at the road I was given. Within seconds I received a reply giving me the house number and how to find it.

It is normal unassuming smart house in a normal residential street. I knocked on the door and Bonnie soon answered. She is very attractive, very slim and tall at 6ft 1ins tall. We walked through the dungeon and went upstairs. The room upstairs is a smart, clean room with a double bed and en suite shower room with a bloody great big steel cage suspended above it from an industrial crane! If the thing had fallen, it probably would have killed both of us....... Luckliy, it didn't. :D

We sorted out the paperwork, £150 for the hour as agreed with no extras requested nor offered. I removed my clothes, Bonnie removed her dress and then we spent a very pleasurable hour partaking in all the things we had discussed over the phone. Lots of DFK which I love and her oral technique is superb, a mixture of slow and gentle and faster and a bit firmer. She slowed when I asked her to and didn't try to make me cum, quite the reverse if anything. She has lovely small tits with very responsive nipples which I loved sucking on. I then went down on her and whilst her pussy isn't exactly the same a a natural one, it is pretty damned close and good enough for me. After a few minutes, I requested a condom and she proceeded to bounce up and down on my cock with a great deal of energy and enthusiasm. We changed positions a few times and when I could hold on no more, I whipped off the condom and asked to lay on the bed whilst I wanked off over her lovely tits.

We had a short lie down an cuddle and chat and then when I could feel my legs again, I cleaned up in the bathroom, got dressed and left the house about 1 hour 15 mins after arriving. There was no clock watching and Bonnie wasn't try to push me out of the door. I wasn't dragging my feet neither, we just needed a bit longer than an hour.

All in all, I had a great time, she is very chatty, lots of fun and interesting to talk to. Highly recommended.