Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Nanda (Amanda) Soares - Cambridge  (Read 5327 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6601803) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline ptt67

External Link/Members Only   

I visited Amanda (she advertises as Amanda on AW but Nanda on BP) late Tuesday afternoon. Quoted £140 for half/£180 for hour.

Coms were good; albeit a little confusing (she has different telephone numbers on her different ads) - one minute by text, the next by whatsapp....it transpires she has a maid/helper and I seemed to be conversing with each of them independently....anyway, having established that it was indeed the same girl - despite different photos (dark hair on AW and blond on BP) and different 'blurb', I arrived at her location at the agreed time without any problems.

Location; she's staying in one of the slightly less desirable parts of Cambridge but still safe and perfectly acceptable. I was able to park in the street (plenty of street parking) right outside her place - a nice, newly renovated, detached house (much more swish than the majority of the properties on that road).

Reception; on ringing the bell the door was opened by a young (mid twenties?) guy - I was slightly taken aback, but he was smiley and welcoming (almost certainly gay - certainly gave off that vibe) - anyway he showed me in and said to go upstairs where I would find Amanda. Half way up the staircase I crossed paths with a very attractive, petite, dark haired girl who was descending - again, about the same age as him and simply dressed in black leggings and t-shirt - she too smiled. Turning the corner at the top I found Amanda waiting in the doorway to one of the bedrooms - she welcomed me with a lovely bright eyed smile and showed me in to a good sized and nicely decorated bedroom with a huge Super King sized bed in the middle.

Looks; she was taller than I had been expecting (although the 1.79 she describes herself as is probably about right - seems taller somehow). She's a very attractive girl and definitely recognisable from her (lightly airbrushed) pics - the AW pics give the best likeness as she is currently favouring the raven haired look - pretty certain she uses wigs (I myself kind of prefer her blond), but the overall effect is good. She was dressed in a pair of fishnet tights (full tights, but the type that end at the ankle like leggings), with black thong style knickers over the top - nothing else, so her (very nicely done) tits were already on open display - not quite the Victoria's Secrets lingerie with classy heels look, but very provocative all the same. Facially she is pretty - really lovely eyes and lips (she was made up but nothing ott) - although there is more definition to her face than her pics suggest - she has strong bone structure....particularly her cheek bones - and maybe still a touch of masculinity to her jaw - so, not quite one of these 'you would really never know' type of girls, but great looking all the same. The picture I have uploaded (actually from her instagram) is the one that I think best depicts her face. As for Amanda's body - well, what you see really is absolutely what you get! She is lovely and slender but with meaty thighs and a nicely enhanced arse - she has a feminine softness (even her peachy arse), rather than one of the gym-honed physiques that many of the Brazilian girls like to achieve. With the exception of the video on BP (which IMO quite simply isn't her - I even teased her about this when chilling after our session), I am pretty certain that her cock pics haven't been messed with (although they really do know how to put them in the foreground of photos for dramatic effect!). The full frontal standing pic on AW is the best one to go by - I have certainly encountered longer cocks (Bianca Alves for example) but I'm not sure I have encountered any that are thicker - although a different shape, her dimensions are very much on a par with Dominque Charre (who I have seen twice) - I'd estimate about 7 to 7.5 inches, but damn she has some girth!!

Action; She had a lovely smiley and light hearted disposition right from the get go - as we discussed what I wanted, she playfully slapped me on the cheek then lent in for a kiss - well a kiss which turned into biting (quite hard) on my lip whilst grabbing my arse - Prior to arrival I'm never sure whether I'll commit to just half an hour or the full hour (or simply walk) - I generally play that by ear and base my decision upon impression and vibe I'm getting at the reception stage - anyway, on this occasion all the signs were there that a thoroughly good time was on the cards so I didn't hesitate in opting for the whole hour. As I told her I'd like to stay for an hour and that I'd like both to fuck her and to have her fuck me, she replied with something like 'no babe, I'm top, I fuck you'...I briefly tried to remonstrate but she was adamant that I'd be the only one getting fucked!....I thought about changing to just 30 minutes but was already seriously turned on at the prospect of getting thoroughly dominated so stuck with the hour. Moneys exchanged, things quickly heated up and it became abundantly clear that I was destined for the role of submissive fuck toy!

I was hastily helped out of my clothes whilst still standing at the edge of the bed - mid groping, face slapping, playful pinching and biting - there was a bit of kissing (both body and lips) going on, but none of it the sensual type....this was all about animalistic sex! Once naked I was pulled onto the bed and as she laid back with her legs apart my head was forced down (though no resistance on my part) between them to start worshipping her cock, balls and arse through her kickers and tights...she seemed to really enjoy clamping my head between her thighs and pulling my face deep between her arse cheeks. Not sure how long this went on (but probably not all that long) before she pulled her knickers and tights down just far enough to release her already hugely erect cock in order to thrust it down my throat - like it or not (and luckily, no doubt partly attributed to my extreme state of arousal, I wasn't adverse at all) I was now in for a vigorous face fucking! I found I was able to manage her cock in my throat for the most part except each time (every half dozen strokes or so) she would pull my head as far onto her cock as possible to bury it right up to the hilt - this would have me gagging (and at times in danger of retching) - luckily I didn't have to submit to it for too long before she had me help her properly out of her underwear so I could gain access to her arse and arsehole - tonguing her gorgeous arsehole (she both smelt and tasted impeccably clean) provided welcome respite and allowed my eyes to stop streaming!  :lol: , even better she also then decided (to be fair I wasn't really party to any of the decision making  :lol:) it was time to get to town on my erogenous zones by manoeuvring us into the first of a number of different 69 positions  :). Whilst I alternated between rimming, nose fucking and cock sucking, she started hoovering away (proper deep throat without) on my achingly hard cock whilst fingering....well more like finger fucking my arse.....It all felt very much as if she was simply enjoying getting me ready for what she next had in store.....and it wasn't hard to work out what that was!

I could have quite happily continued with this prolonged bout of mutual foreplay but Amanda had decided it was now time to fuck me. Reaching for a condom she rubbered up then lying on her back applied lube and ordered me to get on top cowgirl (boy?) style. I duly straddled her then squatting over her imposing cock tried to gently slide myself down onto it....fuck it felt huge!...I was struggling to get it all in (it gets considerably thicker towards the base) and even with the application of more lube and her thrusting up whilst simultaneously trying to pull me down onto it there was no way I could take it in that position. Despite her protestations I eventually pulled my arse off her two thirds (estimation) embedded cock and asked that we try from behind to start with - perhaps I'd be able to sit on her cock once she'd managed to get it fully in and loosen me up in a different position first. Once in doggy and with her stood behind me at the foot of the bed she did indeed succeed in getting me to consume her entire length - but fuck I felt stretched!!  :scare: - having finally gained access she was in no mood to hold back - my arse was now hers and she fully intended to do with it as she pleased! She pounded me in doggy on all fours, she pulled me off the bed and fucked me bent over, standing on tip toe. She threw me onto my back and pulling my legs apart and hauling my arse up high she impaled me and pounded away in something midway between missionary and pile driver  :scare:, then back to the edge of the bed to have me stand on the floor and sit my arse up and down on her lap with my back to her and eventually to where we had first started (but successfully this time) to riding her cowgirl whilst she pulled me down onto her by the hips and slammed her cock into me. The whole time she was fucking me, in between my groans and her noises of pleasure she was calling me her little bitch, her 'puta' and other some such in Portuguese.  Finally she fucked me again on my back, holding my legs apart by my heels as I wanked myself to a to a truly explosive finish - fuck I came hard!

Proceedings over, she mopped me up with baby wipes and then we both recovered a while on the bed before I asked for a towel and headed for the (impressive - brand new and large walk in shower) bathroom. Whilst showering the door opened and the young girl from the staircase walked in - 'oops sorry', accompanied by a slightly embarrassed smile before closing the door behind her as she retreated - made me smile  :D

Back in the room Amanda and I chatted about all sorts - she really is lovely and great fun - we seemed to be getting on great - so much so that she even asked if she could fuck me some more.....I declined as I didn't think my arse could take any more and in truth I'm very much a one trick pony these days, plus to be fair, apart from amazing orgasms resulting from prostate stimulation (a relatively newly discovered thing for me) and from how psychologically arousing I find it, the truth is I still prefer fucking to being fucked.......now, had she asked me to fuck her at that stage my reaction might have been completely different - not sure I'd have been able to reach another orgasm so shortly after the earlier one but I'm pretty sure I'd have risen to the occasion with the prospect of sliding in and out of her lovely ass!

Carried on chatting a good deal longer....she really didn't seem bothered about how long I stayed lol....turns out the cute young girl is also working - pretty sure this is a link to her AW profile - looks like her! - I'm now fantasising about what a threesome with her and Amanda might be like - didn't ask if that is available  :lol: ....even tempted to go back to see the girl on her own!  :rolleyes:

Oh, and the young (gay?) friend is the maid.......nice set up!  :cool:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline James10

Superb review I’m definitely going to see her. Did she cum for you?

Offline ptt67

No she didn't. I am never prepared to pay extra for that (her message said £50 extra for her to cum) so it only happens if a girl finds/decides she can't hold back.....wonder if that was on her mind when she asked if I'd let her fuck me again after I'd showered  :P

Go have fun  :cool:

Offline jaytan95

Great review! Glad you enjoyed it, I think she’s definitely on my list to see now!

Offline Miketaylor911

Her adverts say she is versatile but from your review she is only a top ?

Offline ptt67

I agree, she does say that she is versatile in her ad. I think I might have been able to persuade her to bottom had I really insisted but she did kind of make it clear that she is mainly top - certainly she seems to enjoy being very dominant! In fairness I didn't discuss what kind of session I wanted in advance so I'm not sure how she would have replied had I told her I wanted a versatile session.

Offline Voyager

I would agree that the video on BP is probably not her as it is much bigger than 7 inches you mention.