Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ts Audi leicester  (Read 2302 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Madman74

External Link/Members Only

Met this beauty yesterday. Usual cul de sac in evington been many times before and I’m sure many times to come. Text her nice and early as was bored and horny at work. Quick response so off I headed

Answered  the door in a sexy lingerie set only just covered with a gown. Into the bedroom and paperwork sorted. Stripped off while she left the room to stash the cash. Then onto the action. I’ve seen her before so I know how Randy she gets. Straight into owo with some deepthroat with lots of French kissing. She then gave my starfish an absolute tongue lashing which was excellent, tongue was right deep in there.nice.  She then bagged up fucked me ragged.
Now it my turn to return the favour and give her cock a good seeing to giving her balls a good sucking for good measure. Bagged up and fucked her while tugging her cock then off with the bag to finish in her mouth. She continued to suck every last drop out of my balls. It went on that long I was sure she’d swallowed it but I did see her spit into a tissue a while later. Got quickly dressed as I had to get beck to work,she also got her gown on ready to show me out. A few goodbyes and a cuddle then out of nowhere she obviously started to get the urge and started rubbing my groin and put my hand on her cock again to stroke. And bit more kissing and wanking and she drops the gown to the floor and lays back on the bed for me to give her some more oral. Who am I to say no so dutifully I gave her some owo a short while later she pulled her cock away and ejaculated all over her tits. Very nice indeed. Cleaned up and showed me out.
She then spent the next hour messaging me about how much she enjoyed the meet and my cum.  Top quality punt she never fails to deliver

Offline Captainhowdy666

Does she have tits or wear a breastplate ?

Offline Captainhowdy666

Yes she has tits.

Sweet, thought it might be my first ts punt who had no tits.
Looks similar.