Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hypersonics and defence economics  (Read 73475 times)

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Your style is Trumpesque
With none of the hilarity
Constant denial & constant drivel
I CBA to go through your ever present BS

You dont do enuf to get banned, unfortunately
Complete fucktards like you can carry along
What a relief for you when the ruskie invaded ukraine, giving you some purpose, bless  :lol:

Putin was bangin it today with his WWII victory parade
I do hope you didnt miss it & were furiously bashin it

Punting good - West good
You might like to try the former
1 review in coming up to a year is a piss poor effort, usual UKP waster profile 
Tiresome am i on the review bullshit ?
As a reminder what is UKP focused on ??
I don't know why I even bother replying to some of you.
You in particular.
You never address any point.
You just recycle the same old jingoistic shite.
How anyone so hilariously inept at spelling has the balls to call anyone a fucktard is beyond me.
I'm sure even your co-propagandists are secretly hoping you keep your head below the parapet.
Your obsession with my review count is pure deflection in the absence of anything concrete.

Offline sir wanksalot

You in particular.
How anyone so hilariously inept at spelling has the balls to call anyone a fucktard is beyond me.
I'm sure even your co-propagandists are secretly hoping you keep your head below the parapet.
Your obsession with my review count is pure deflection in the absence of anything concrete.

Yes.....unbelievable that some members partake in this practice wouldn't you say?

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Yes.....unbelievable that some members partake in this practice wouldn't you say?
here we go again. What are you actually on about or are you just chipping in like Chris sideshow?

Offline scutty brown

External Link/Members Only

Feds put $10m bounty on Putin pal accused of bankrolling US election troll farm

Offline chrishornx

Offline Kamilondon

Banned reason: Habitual childish name calling despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Kamilondon

Offline chrishornx

Why don’t you just throw your thong at him  :wacko:

Really? I thought you lot batted for the other side

Offline webpunter

The three amigos
Team batty
Bless

Really? I thought you lot batted for the other side

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Feds put $10m bounty on Putin pal accused of bankrolling US election troll farm
accused. By who?  The ones who paid to get a fake dossier from a British ex-spy, lied to get a wiretap on Trump's campaign manager and orchestrated a massive conspiracy theory?

Offline webpunter

I'm honoured

No point to address, other than havin a laarf
You make it too easy
UKP'ers like you justify why off-topic was binned
Fine by me if this happens again, focus on punting
You on the other hand would have fuck all else to do
Some topics are good fun - F1 footy etc
This thread started off well until the three amigos got involved  :dash:

Jingoistic referring to ruskies ? [with a 's']
The vast majority think he's an utter cunt
Save for the russians who dont have a clue what is going on & as they're indoctrinated cant hold this against them
Belarus are dependent on Russia & Lukashenko is such a pathetic individual that he makes Putin look pretty organized 
China & India are only supportive as it means they can gobble up as much cheap oil & gas as russia can ship them
China have other motivations & the Indians do like a bargain

I couldn't give a monkeys about propaganda, you thrive on it - endless research
Far more important things to do
Including punting, you should try it

Obsessed with your review count, yeah right
Are u gonna be catching me up ?
I'd better get my skates on, dont wanna slip off the [very] bottom of the top 100 reviewers listing  :scare:
You mounting a charge from the rear  ;)

You in particular.

Offline webpunter

You need to get in touch with the Feds
Offer your services
10 mill, low hanging fruit for you
An afternoon's work tops for a skilled operator
Where was it that you honed your skills ?
MI5 or MFI
TTFN  ;)

accused. By who?  The ones who paid to get a fake dossier from a British ex-spy, lied to get a wiretap on Trump's campaign manager and orchestrated a massive conspiracy theory?

Offline chrishornx

Seems you have answered your own question. Well done

Offline cunningman

Its not as if you have anything to say beyond 'Western imperialism sucks'.

And it does.  But, and its a big but:
 - western attempts at regime change have attempted to combat drug/weapon/'WMD' perceived threats, and to try to replace with more 'democratic' process
 - and they've failed, largely because the targets concerned are decidedly corrupt and the population isn't strong enough to demand and sustain democracy, ...
 - ... and if your livelihood depends on opium production, its a tough change to less valuable crops

I see these things as unfortunate and a remaining blight on the world political landscape.  But there are real issues with corruption, despotic controlling governments, freedom of press, power of organized crime etc.

That does not distract from a wholly different situation in Ukraine:
 - it was a soviet satellite and had a wholly corrupt 'system' as a result
 - it has been trying to improve (by my standards?  Yours?) by westernizing, democratizing, and reducing levels of corruption
 - it wasn't all the way there yet (whatever that means these days of influencers etc) but it seems not as bad as Russia
 - it was invaded as a pure Russian land-grab, as was Crimea, based on dodgy historical precedent.  Should we give England back to the Normans, the Romans, the Celts?  Let's not even talk about who should have Israel and Palestine (and most of Egypt) if you go back far enough.  Probably shouldn't discuss the Indian sub-continent either.  Or even the Moors in southern Europe - much as they left wonderful architecture and some seafaring knowledge.  Ebb and flow of land-grab.  Haven't we grown out of that yet?  Is it still defensible?

I think we can agree that Western 'invasions' have failed, even when they had some UN backing as a 'world security farce'.  I put it to you - that they are not brutal and total enough to succeed.  Success requires regime change, total control of media and the population, and patient brutality and suppression until it all comes round to your way of operating.  And a western democracy isn't up to that.  Nor is NATO (which is defensive) or the UN (which is a bit pointless in practice, it seems).

You need to come clean: stop defending Putin's land grab.  Its nothing like anything else we've seen since Hitler.  Even the break up of Yugoslavia was somewhat different, and at least we did eventually bang heads together, and instigate some war crimes trials.

So - denounce the Russian land grab.  Or justify it.

Bear in mind that you are allowed to do so here, while Russian protesters are locked up.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 10:13:00 pm by cunningman »

Offline webpunter

+1000
Crikey, the Govt needs someone like you in their comms / PR dept
Not much !

- western attempts at regime change have attempted to combat drug/weapon/'WMD' perceived threats, and to try to replace with more 'democratic' process
 - and they've failed, largely because the targets concerned are decidedly corrupt and the population isn't strong enough to demand and sustain democracy, ...
 - ... and if your livelihood depends on opium production, its a tough change to less valuable crops

I see these things as unfortunate and a remaining blight on the world political landscape.  But there are real issues with corruption, despotic controlling governments, freedom of press, power of organized crime etc.

- it has been trying to improve (by my standards?  Yours?) by westernizing, democratizing, and reducing levels of corruption
 - it wasn't all the way there yet (whatever that means these days of influencers etc) but it seems not as bad as Russia
 - it was invaded as a pure Russian land-grab, as was Crimea, based on dodgy historical precedent.  Should we give England back to the Normans, the Romans, the Celts?  Let's not even talk about who should have Israel and Palestine (and most of Egypt) if you go back far enough.  Probably shouldn't discuss the Indian sub-continent either.  Or even the Moors in southern Europe - much as they left wonderful architecture and some seafaring knowledge.  Ebb and flow of land-grab.  Haven't we grown out of that yet?  Is it still defensible?

I think we can agree that Western 'invasions' have failed, even when they had some UN backing as a 'world security farce'.  I put it to you - that they are not brutal and total enough to succeed.  Success requires regime change, total control of media and the population, and patient brutality and suppression until it all comes round to your way of operating.  And a western democracy isn't up to that.  Nor is NATO (which is defensive) or the UN (which is a bit pointless in practice, it seems).

You need to come clean: stop defending Putin's land grab.  Its nothing like anything else we've seen since Hitler.  Even the break up of Yugoslavia was somewhat different, and at least we did eventually bang heads together, and instigate some war crimes trials.

Bear in mind that you are allowed to do so here, while Russian protesters are locked up.

Offline chrishornx

Justify it? He can't so has turned his little light off

Camel will be on soon throwing out some mindless insults

M&B's justification is that Putin needs a land corridor to Crimea which is just not true

Offline cunningman

M&B's justification is that Putin needs a land corridor to Crimea which is just not true

I think it *is* true.
But Crimea is not justifiably his, and ideally would be taken back.
We should have had this war (and the sanctions) 7, 8 years ago.

It saddens me to say it - but I agreed with Trump.  Europe has depended on USA to 'be NATO'.
At least we are now in catchup, theoretically.
I don't think it will last - I'm a pessimist.
I don't think we will even learn what levels of ammunition stockpile to keep.  We didn't before.

Offline chrishornx

I think it *is* true.
But Crimea is not justifiably his, and ideally would be taken back.
We should have had this war (and the sanctions) 7, 8 years ago.

It saddens me to say it - but I agreed with Trump.  Europe has depended on USA to 'be NATO'.
At least we are now in catchup, theoretically.
I don't think it will last - I'm a pessimist.
I don't think we will even learn what levels of ammunition stockpile to keep.  We didn't before.

Lost me C what 'is' true?

Offline cunningman

Lost me C what 'is' true?

If you accept that Crimea is Russia and needs protecting?
But we don't.
It wasn't even seriously threatened in the years since the truce.
I can understand his phony logic, but I don't agree with it.

Offline chrishornx

If you accept that Crimea is Russia and needs protecting?
But we don't.
It wasn't even seriously threatened in the years since the truce.
I can understand his phony logic, but I don't agree with it.

No I don't accept that Crimea is Russia but I take your point that for the sake of the debate let us say it is - I ask you the same question I have asked M&B but he has avoided answering (and we  all know how much he criticises others that don't answer) Why does Russia need a second land corridor ?

Offline cunningman

No I don't accept that Crimea is Russia but I take your point that for the sake of the debate let us say it is - I ask you the same question I have asked M&B but he has avoided answering (and we  all know how much he criticises others that don't answer) Why does Russia need a second land corridor ?
Tough one - but the prior corridor is very fragile.
I don't condone.  I think its BS.  Its not total fantasy - the constructed bridge is quite narrow as bandwidth goes.
I think its a false justification.
Falsehood upon falsehood.

Offline chrishornx

Tough one - but the prior corridor is very fragile.
I don't condone.  I think its BS.  Its not total fantasy - the constructed bridge is quite narrow as bandwidth goes.
I think its a false justification.
Falsehood upon falsehood.

in what way fragile C?  The bridge is brand new

Offline sir wanksalot

I'm honoured

No point to address, other than havin a laarf
You make it too easy
UKP'ers like you justify why off-topic was binned
Fine by me if this happens again, focus on punting

You on the other hand would have fuck all else to do
Some topics are good fun - F1 footy etc
This thread started off well until the three amigos got involved  :dash:

Jingoistic referring to ruskies ? [with a 's']
The vast majority think he's an utter cunt
Save for the russians who dont have a clue what is going on & as they're indoctrinated cant hold this against them
Belarus are dependent on Russia & Lukashenko is such a pathetic individual that he makes Putin look pretty organized 
China & India are only supportive as it means they can gobble up as much cheap oil & gas as russia can ship them
China have other motivations & the Indians do like a bargain

I couldn't give a monkeys about propaganda, you thrive on it - endless research
Far more important things to do
Including punting, you should try it

Obsessed with your review count, yeah right
Are u gonna be catching me up ?
I'd better get my skates on, dont wanna slip off the [very] bottom of the top 100 reviewers listing  :scare:
You mounting a charge from the rear  ;)

Totally agree.

I wondered why certain topics were banned but now I can understand.

I also don't think it would be a bad idea to ban the politics topic again as it just creates unnecessary arguments.

I don't think the mods visit this topic often as it must be a nightmare to moderate.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Totally agree.

I also don't think it would be a bad idea to ban the politics topic again as it just creates unnecessary arguments.

I don't think the mods visit this topic often as it must be a nightmare to moderate.
I'm quite sure the Mods will have one eye on the thread and there have been warnings about reigning in the language / insults.

The thing is that the thread does give an opportunity to discuss and vent frustrations about various topics of the day but a bit like the Hypersonics thread it can get hijacked by people with far out comments and opinions.
I guess however in a democracy you have to accept that they are just different opinions and whether some posters actually believe what they post or just use it to troll / wind up is a moot point however there are certain members who i now just tend to skip past their post without reading it unless it's only a couple of lines

Offline mills_and_bhuna

another one totally credulous of the bollocks he's fed by the billionaire owned and security state infested press corps.
We're not so different from Russia as you've been trained to think.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Totally agree.

Really illuminating how you view this.
I've rarely stooped to name calling.
I've tried to present my viewpoint and my reasons for questioning the orthodoxy.
Not like I've sabre rattled for one side or the other.
I sympathise with Marmalade because I think he genuinely wanted to discuss the technical aspects of the conflict.
I probably wouldn't have bothered replying but for the obvious flag waving bullshit I was seeing.
If you're going to call it a forum where adults engage in reasonable balanced discussion and jump in to complain because someone sees things differently go ahead.
I was hoping it wouldn't become a microcosm of the shite I hear daily.

Offline Marmalade

I'm quite sure the Mods will have one eye on the thread and there have been warnings about reigning in the language / insults.

I did ask them a little while ago. I think the view was that this thread had been going a while, so this and the politics thread were a way to ‘contain’ those who wanted endlessly to bicker.  :D :cool:

It’s got a bit fragmented. Mills is basically interested in the propaganda issues. I think the macro-economics discussion has some intellectual potential. I don’t think many people are interested in either of these topics actually. They are both far too complex. The first requires massive background reading. The second needs data that’s very hard to compute.

So, bar anyone breaking the rules themselves, I suspect the mods are maybe leaving us to it. Or if it gets too much a headache they’ll just shut them down.

Anyone got any positive ideas on progressing the thread productively??
Or is everyone just enjoying tearing each other’s eyes out and thinking up expletives?

Offline Thephoenix

Even attempts to lighten the discussion with a bit of humour or introduce a different topic just flies over the heads of the main combatants. Most people have given up weeks ago.
It's like watching an everlasting 5th set of a tennis match with no end in sight.
You can check in every few days and nothing's changed.
It should have gone to penalties weeks ago.

Offline Kamilondon

Offline webpunter

The Egyptian terror leader was standing on the balcony of a safehouse in downtown Kabul on Sunday morning when he was killed by two hellfire missiles fired from a drone
The missiles didn't fly over his head  :lol: :yahoo:

Imagine being out on the balcony admiring the view over downtown Kabul, then thinking WTF are they coming towards me ?
Possibly enuf time to figure missiles
Wonder if he had that queasy feeling, akin to thinking that you've just been caught by the OH on our fave sport  :scare:

Clearly the house wasn't that safe
They'll need to change their airBNB safety rating
As far as tennis is concerned its game set & match + balcony building & some of the street  ;)

Even attempts to lighten the discussion with a bit of humour or introduce a different topic just flies over the heads of the main combatants

It's like watching an everlasting 5th set of a tennis match with no end in sight

Offline webpunter

Dont get your thong in a twist
Can do stooges  :thumbsup:
Who's in charge over @teambatty ?
If shits could fly you'd be squadron leader  ;) 

Says a member of three stooges

Offline sir wanksalot

Even attempts to lighten the discussion with a bit of humour or introduce a different topic just flies over the heads of the main combatants. Most people have given up weeks ago.
It's like watching an everlasting 5th set of a tennis match with no end in sight.
You can check in every few days and nothing's changed.
It should have gone to penalties weeks ago.

You're spouting typical Western propaganda  :P

Offline Thephoenix

Offline chrishornx

Says a member of three stooges

struggling now to even be original you and your chums were called the 3 stooge weeks ago - shape up

lots has been said today about this and the Politic thread and you seem to be at the heart of most complaints. Suffice to say that all but perhaps 5 of your  last 200+ posts have been targeted on just the 2 threads in question. A clear indication of your disruptive intent.  Always throwing insults, writing incoherent jibber and intentionally taking the alternative view to almost everybody just to be antagonistic and prod and provoke

certainly folk on here can disagree, get feisty for a few exchanges and jump in and out of a thread but you focus intentionally and excessively on the 2 threads mentioned to an unhealthy extent. You clearly have an MO to provoke trouble and many clearly think you are just the sort of troll we don't need

if only the moderators saw through you 

Offline Squire Haggard

struggling now to even be original you and your chums were called the 3 stooge weeks ago - shape up

lots has been said today about this and the Politic thread and you seem to be at the heart of most complaints. Suffice to say that all but perhaps 5 of your  last 200+ posts have been targeted on just the 2 threads in question. A clear indication of your disruptive intent.  Always throwing insults, writing incoherent jibber and intentionally taking the alternative view to almost everybody just to be antagonistic and prod and provoke

certainly folk on here can disagree, get feisty for a few exchanges and jump in and out of a thread but you focus intentionally and excessively on the 2 threads mentioned to an unhealthy extent. You clearly have an MO to provoke trouble and many clearly think you are just the sort of troll we don't need

Yup. Almost every post is an insult, nothing more.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

+1000
Crikey, the Govt needs someone like you in their comms / PR dept
Not much !
why? He's basically recycled all the bullshit they've fed him so they already have people making this stuff up

Offline mills_and_bhuna

The Egyptian terror leader was standing on the balcony of a safehouse in downtown Kabul on Sunday morning when he was killed by two hellfire missiles fired from a drone
The missiles didn't fly over his head  :lol: :yahoo:

Imagine being out on the balcony admiring the view over downtown Kabul, then thinking WTF are they coming towards me ?
Possibly enuf time to figure missiles
Wonder if he had that queasy feeling, akin to thinking that you've just been caught by the OH on our fave sport  :scare:

Clearly the house wasn't that safe
They'll need to change their airBNB safety rating
As far as tennis is concerned its game set & match + balcony building & some of the street  ;)
Killing opponents of the American empire is like porn for you isn't it?
Strange to think that these were the guys getting American missiles 35 years ago.

Offline Kamilondon

😂 says the guy who has become a groupie of mb 😂 and now you are questioning moderators for not doing what you feel should be done. Carry on riding boy… your a joke

Offline Kamilondon

Dont get your thong in a twist
Can do stooges  :thumbsup:
Who's in charge over @teambatty ?
If shits could fly you'd be squadron leader  ;)

Ok chief stooge :) with your little thong slinger Chris 😂

Offline chrishornx

why? He's basically recycled all the bullshit they've fed him so they already have people making this stuff up

why?

bleeding obvious as he said:

'You need to come clean: stop defending Putin's land grab.  Its nothing like anything else we've seen since Hitler.  Even the break up of Yugoslavia was somewhat different, and at least we did eventually bang heads together, and instigate some war crimes trials.

denounce the Russian land grab.  Or justify it.'

can you justify it?

Offline chrishornx

Yup. Almost every post is an insult, nothing more.

he is at it again just futile name calling and insults nothing constructive or positive to say  :dash: :dash: :dash:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 08:47:30 pm by chrishornx »

Offline webpunter

So they're only opponents of the American empire ?
Do they only kill Americans ?
Maybe you can go down another rabbit hole & come up with some 'independently verified research'
Doubt if people will cross check this, they CBA & have better things to do
Unlike you

35 years, time moves on
Back then they certainly didn't have the type of hell fire missiles that arrived at the balcony
Not even any explosives, circa 50kg travelling fuck knows how fast with 6 blades
The terrorists like decapitating people, so now they get to experience the same, albeit briefly
Bet it was a right old mess, time for his terrorist mates to get out the shovels bin liners & a mop & bucket

The yanks will have been watching it, just in case he decided to step back inside
Another drone or two, time for plan B flatten the building sharpish

Might watch a missile strike a couple of times
Some decent porn & its a few more times than that

Killing opponents of the American empire is like porn for you isn't it?
Strange to think that these were the guys getting American missiles 35 years ago.

Offline Kamilondon

So they're only opponents of the American empire ?
Do they only kill Americans ?
Maybe you can go down another rabbit hole & come up with some 'independently verified research'
Doubt if people will cross check this, they CBA & have better things to do
Unlike you

35 years, time moves on
Back then they certainly didn't have the type of hell fire missiles that arrived at the balcony
Not even any explosives, circa 50kg travelling fuck knows how fast with 6 blades
The terrorists like decapitating people, so now they get to experience the same, albeit briefly
Bet it was a right old mess, time for his terrorist mates to get out the shovels bin liners & a mop & bucket

The yanks will have been watching it, just in case he decided to step back inside
Another drone or two, time for plan B flatten the building sharpish

Might watch a missile strike a couple of times
Some decent porn & its a few more times than that

Open your mouth and get ready to catch Chris’s thong 😛

Offline webpunter

Boner wont be happy with you
Per his reply #1750
"How anyone so hilariously inept at spelling has the balls to call anyone a fucktard is beyond me"
Bet you like riding, in your thong
If you're lucky you'll get an @teambatty spanking from him for letting the side down
No deliberate spellers either  ;)

😂 says the guy who has become a groupie of mb 😂 and now you are questioning moderators for not doing what you feel should be done. Carry on riding boy… your a joke

Offline chrishornx

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Kamilondon

Boner wont be happy with you
Per his reply #1750
"How anyone so hilariously inept at spelling has the balls to call anyone a fucktard is beyond me"
Bet you like riding, in your thong
If you're lucky you'll get an @teambatty spanking from him for letting the side down
No deliberate spellers either  ;)

Oh now grammar police have arrived 🚔 😂

Offline Kamilondon

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Oh another grammar police officer :) join the open university! This platform is not for grammar lessons 

Offline webpunter

Most UKP'ers ignore it, other than for your boss
Picking up spellers is a sign of desperation

Oh now grammar police have arrived 🚔 😂