Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla 8inches in Derby  (Read 3371 times)

Offline Candyman_69

External Link/Members Only
Went to see this TS tonight, after reading a previous review I was hoping for a good time.
Comms we’re good,Messaged and got a reply shortly after, arranged on a time and was told to message 10min before arriving.so far so good.Asked her to wear stockings and was agreed by message. Appartment block was easy to find, messaged again and was sent room number and let in the block. Up to the 6th floor I went feeling very good about this one so far.Well that’s where things went downhill fast.I gave a soft tap on the door, waited outside for a couple of minutes while hearing the deepest voice you’ve ever heard talking to someone inside,they gradually made their way to the door and let me in.This is where my heart sank in disappointment. Inside stood the most masculine ts I’ve ever seen.She he was stood there wearing knee length boots no stockings, and black bra and knickers.Sounds ok but it wasn’t. She was definitely wearing a wig, body shape was awful. Clearly a man’s shape but with buttock implants and tiny breasts from possibly hormone therapy. I thought fuck me do I do a runner which clearly I should have. Anyway I was planning on staying 1hr but that changed now I said I will just stay 30mins. I went with visions of sex both ways but that now changed because I didn’t feel any attraction whatsoever but thought, now I’m here and it’s too late to run I will just have a blow job.
I undressed and lay on the bed, she sat next to me then put a rubber on me and started to blow me off, never got the option for oral without but she asked if I wanted to suck her without but I declined. I was struggling to get an erection on this one so I asked her to finger my ass while she sucked so she put a condom on her fingers and this helped a little. After about 10-15mins of been sucked and wanked in the bag I asked her to remove the bag and just wank me off with oil which she did until I came.Cleaned up and fucked off very disappointed. I can say I won’t be returning and wish I had opted for a safe bet of one of the Stunning Ts girls that I’ve seen before.She was pleasant enough but not my type, I could also hear someone in the other room to which she said it was her female friend. A little off putting to hear clattering about.

Offline Madman74

Was it b and s or just heavily photoshopped

Offline Candyman_69

TBH if you look at couple of her pics the later more masculine ones she looks a little similar but there is definitely some photoshopping in my opinion. Looks nothing like the first couple of pictures where she looks decent.

Offline Candyman_69

Just had another look at the pictures and it can’t be same girl as her breasts were literally about a quarter of that size.

Offline texaswheelman

The video content on BP looks ripped off as well. See
External Link/Members Only

Offline Ivor Hunch

To OP-  was the girl you say the one currently using the profile now, or someone else, and are the photos showing now the ones that were showing when you booked?

Offline williambream

One of the greatest skills in this game is being able to walk when you have to.

Offline Candyman_69

Totally different girl showing now in the pictures to the one I visited.