Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dominican Republic- Punta Cana  (Read 6248 times)

Offline apricotboss

Morning guys,
In May I am off for my holiday in punta cana. Do you have any experience with local girls? Any tips and advices?

Offline apricotboss

I will update my research.
I am using tinder to look for potential girl.
I am talking with many, with some of them I moved to WhatsApp.
Atm I made only 1 clear offer.
7 days $100 per day ($700 in total,  she will stay with me in my hotel) but absolutely everything I want and unlimited. Young slim 22 years girl, there is idea to bring her friend over for 2 night (no extra for this)
How is that sounds for you guys

Offline Stevehgl3

7 days $100 per day ($700 in total,  she will stay with me in my hotel) but absolutely everything I want and unlimited. Young slim 22 years girl, there is idea to bring her friend over for 2 night (no extra for this)

How did it go in the end? Going in August, interested in any contacts/experience you can share

Offline apricotboss

I didn't go yet, just trying to prepare everything now so I don't waste my time once I am there. But yes I will update daily

Offline Can I live

bad deal - shes charging you gringo prices

she'd accept much less

also its of corse up to you but maybe consider tasting a few ddifferent dishes from the buffet while youre out there

Offline apricotboss

I was thinking that can be overpriced. Atm I am just checking what I can get. At some point have 1 for a week and do all I want when and where wouldn't be bad but as you are saying I will enjoy more trying more different dishes.
Also I couldn't find and bits here regarding DR so I didn't have any idea how much will be too expensive and how much would be a good deal.

Thanks

Offline fudi_maar

With respect, not a good idea to commit to one girl for that long and for that much price, for various reasons :
- you may not like her (bad breath, smelly pussy)
- her service could be shit knowing you've booked her for a whole week.
- her photos on tinder etc could be very flattering and when you see her face to face, she could look very different.
- there are literally THOUSANDS of WG's in DR - in fact, a large %age of the women are available for soft-P4P if not straight out WG's. Just go to a bar and you'll see.

As well as this, DR is full of scam artists - literally as a foreigner you will be seen as an ATM machine. If a girl in a bar agree with a smile and a kiss to fuck you for X pesos, when she enters your hotel room, she will demand 2 times X. No kidding. Also, they will agree to whatever service you ask for before you agree, and then charge extra for everything once in the room. Just be very careful.
Oh, and sort out your transfer from the airport to the hotel beforehand - taxi will con you, and even Uber drivers have a cartel going.

Rent a girl for short time, and if - IF - her attitude and service are good, then do a long term deal.

Good luck, and pls update here.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2022, 07:36:07 pm by fudi_maar »

Offline apricotboss

Thank you, good point.
I dont worry about transfer to and from hotel. I have all incl from TUI so I don't bother. Some of them I already see during video call (not only faces but some small and big bits too).
Also I was there 2 times already (before without any try for extra fun) but not alone.
Will update once I am there.
I am happy to get all tips and advises.

Thanks

Offline Stevehgl3

Thank you, good point.
I dont worry about transfer to and from hotel. I have all incl from TUI so I don't bother. Some of them I already see during video call (not only faces but some small and big bits too).
Also I was there 2 times already (before without any try for extra fun) but not alone.
Will update once I am there.
I am happy to get all tips and advises.

Thanks

How was your trip? Did you have luck finding someone ?

Offline apricotboss

Well holiday it self was brilliant. I can't complain. The only bad experience is my phone, was stolen in punta cana airport. Al numbers and everything gone. I did see couple girls in hotel asking if I am alone and looking for fun but in my opinion they were no more than 3/10
So 2 weeks of proper holiday without phone for the first time ever.

Offline soundofsilence

I'm planning to go there in December, how was DR for punting in general?

Offline waterboyfint

It's great but don't stay in a resort, visitors are not allowed, I learned the hard way, I was caught several times by security trying to get them over/under perimeter fences !!. I've only been to Sosua, but several times which is mainly a wild strip of bars and clubs with some knockout gorgeous girls who just love to have fun in and out of the room, from olive coloured Latinas to black Haitians, every shape and size a man wants. Best fly into Puerta Plata. A hotel I can recommend is New Garden Hotel, Italian owned and run, it was $100 per night before covid, great food, some girls allowed to frequent the bar/pool, no issue with guests, security are on your side  ;). Many East coast Americans there from New York, Chicago etc and also Canadians from mainly Toronto... all there for fun and the women. Very friendly towards us Brits/Irish. Well worth a try.

Offline soundofsilence

It's great but don't stay in a resort, visitors are not allowed, I learned the hard way, I was caught several times by security trying to get them over/under perimeter fences !!. I've only been to Sosua, but several times which is mainly a wild strip of bars and clubs with some knockout gorgeous girls who just love to have fun in and out of the room, from olive coloured Latinas to black Haitians, every shape and size a man wants. Best fly into Puerta Plata. A hotel I can recommend is New Garden Hotel, Italian owned and run, it was $100 per night before covid, great food, some girls allowed to frequent the bar/pool, no issue with guests, security are on your side  ;). Many East coast Americans there from New York, Chicago etc and also Canadians from mainly Toronto... all there for fun and the women. Very friendly towards us Brits/Irish. Well worth a try.

cheers for the update! I was planning to stay in Santo Domingo for 5 or so days, and then head to Sosua as there are many (mainly yanks) who speak highly of it - so called passport bros!

What sort of ranges did the wg accept for short time bookings or overnights? also do you think it is more vfm than say places like here and other parts of Europe?

Offline waterboyfint

I honestly can't recall exactly what I was paying for short time but it wasn't much, maybe circa $40/50. Certainly value for money as some are spectacular and I found they really do love a good sex session. Best I've ever had anyhow after mongering for years East and West !