Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Louise Braga and Melissa Pozzi Norwich  (Read 1406 times)

Offline myredsass

Tried to see this lady over 2 nights but was let down both times

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

I saw these girls were in Norwich and both boasts a 9" cock so first called Louise as she was closer to where I would have been, and asked to see her, stated time and was told to call her 30 mins before, I had some stuff to do and it was just an hour before at that time, so went did what I had to and 30 mins before messaged her.

Got the response that she had gone out but she would only be an hour, a little pissed off I called Melissa pozzi,

Melissa gave me an address which I went to, knocked on the door to have a confused woman asked what I wanted.

Called Melissa again and was told I should have gone next door round the back of the house I knocked on  :dash:

I went to this new address and went in, she then got the ump because I'd knocked on the neighbours door and asked me to leave

by this time the hour would be up if I drove back to Louise so asked if I should wait nearby, again she said she was out and would not be available that night

Next day, being led by my dick, I  messaged Louise again, told her I time I could come, gave more notice this time, she said she would let me know within an hour, did not hear back from her, so when I was 30 mins away, I thought I'd try anyway, and got a slightly snotty message saying she was out again.

I'm sure someone was having a good time with them but it wasn't me, you may have more luck but I would suggest to avoid

Offline KerachiDope

Can’t trust these hoes like Lil Wayne says.
Thanks for the warning.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 10:07:08 pm by KerachiDope »

Offline Tildree

Sounds like a total nightmare.

Was this the real Melissa Pozzi then and not a B&S? I think you're the first person on here to have mentioned they've seen her, albeit briefly.