Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Agencies - Recommendations (No Price Limits)  (Read 152104 times)

Offline Hardluck

Thanks mate. Fairly vanilla tastes apart from the occasional A Levels punt. The only thing I really need is to not feel rushed. That kills it for me.

Offline Momodan38

Thanks mate. Fairly vanilla tastes apart from the occasional A Levels punt. The only thing I really need is to not feel rushed. That kills it for me.
It’s entirely up to you, but I would personally book her for 30 mins. It would give me a chance to feel her out, reduce risks and potentially save some money if she turns out crap. e.g things like rushing and having a 1 pop only policy for the hour wouldn’t sting so much if the booking was only for 30 mins.

« Last Edit: July 21, 2022, 10:38:08 am by Momodan38 »

Offline Hardluck

It’s entirely up to you, but I would personally book her for 30 mins. It would give me a chance to feel her out, reduce risks and potentially save some money if she turns out crap. e.g things like rushing and having a 1 pop only policy for the hour wouldn’t sting so much if the booking was only for 30 mins.

Well ended up having to cancel the booking for last night as had to meet a client for dinner. Will need to arrange something next week now. Scouring Diva website as I want to try them out.

Offline Momodan38

Frankie is back -

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Rather than me bumping an old thread, can an FH index the following review of Frankie with the new AW number?

Thanks  :thumbsup:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=307371.0

Offline puntingpumping1920

Kim is coming to London for a short stay

Who's going to TOFTT

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Momodan38

Kim is coming to London for a short stay

Who's going to TOFTT

👀

I don’t know man, her timing is a little dicey for me.

Let’s see, I may be able to see her on her first, second or last day. Hopefully she extends her stay like Tori Cummings.

👀

I don’t know man, her timing is a little dicey for me.

Let’s see, I may be able to see her on her first, second or last day. Hopefully she extends her stay like Tori Cummings.

I will try and see her

Didnt know. Probably most famous person I've fucked. Was nice but didn't blow my socks off

Aprov recommended me to see her 

Offline Momodan38

I will try and see her

I’ll know closer to the time. The more I see her pics/videos the more I’m being roped in  :wacko:

Offline newbie2014

Anyone seen this one? Price is getting ridiculous!  :( :dash:

Offline a203203

i was just planning to book miley, who was £600 on diva.. but she has left...

Offline Momodan38

I will try and see her

Im 90% certain now I won’t be able to book her. Just a got a few stuff going on specifically at her London dates. Oh well, good luck with your booking, hopefully she’ll extend her break by a few more weeks.

Im 90% certain now I won’t be able to book her. Just a got a few stuff going on specifically at her London dates. Oh well, good luck with your booking, hopefully she’ll extend her break by a few more weeks.

She may not have an incall location too 😠

Can someone TOFTT this girl 👉🏿 External Link/Members Only

I tried to book but she doesn't meet black men.

I have a sneaky suspicion it could be a B&S

Offline Momodan38

She may not have an incall location too 😠

She now has even less fucking dates in London  :dash:

I’m definitely out.

Can someone TOFTT this girl 👉🏿 External Link/Members Only

I tried to book but she doesn't meet black men.

Sorry pal, if you find a suspected B&S on Vivastreet in East London, going for about £70 for H/H I would’ve been more than happy to help out  :D

I was right

Her profile has been deleted and she has been blacklisted from other agents too

Offline Payyourwaymate

I was right

Her profile has been deleted and she has been blacklisted from other agents too

:lol: Spidey senses on point.

Offline Dashing

I met someone in Maldives recently who told that one of the crown princes had taken over an island and flew in a jet liner full of Brazilian whores..

must have been a bit of an expensive week

Sounds far fetched

Offline Momodan38

« Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 10:31:33 pm by Momodan38 »

I saw Kim and it was a negative experience 

Out-call booking was a budget hotel and she didn't like it LOL
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 12:31:21 am by puntingpumping1920 »

I tried booking this provider --- External Link/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only (Video caught my attention)

She doesn't meet black men
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 01:07:33 am by puntingpumping1920 »

I saw Kim and it was a negative experience 

Out-call booking was a budget hotel and she didn't like it LOL

I did ask the agency what type of hotel I should get, but I was told she doesn't mind what type of hotel I book

When she turned up she was shaking and trembling  :lol:

She told me straight away she only visits 5 star hotels

She was about to leave until I foolishly told her, "If you wanted a 5* hotel, why did you accept to come to this hotel"

So if you book an out-call for a girl touring from Dubai only book a 5* hotel
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 10:23:51 am by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline Tony1972

I did ask the agency what type of hotel I should get, but I was told she doesn't mind what type of hotel I book

When she turned up she was shaking and trembling  :lol:

She told me straight away she only visits 5 star hotels

She was about to leave until I foolishly told her, "If you wanted a 5* hotel, why did you accept to come to this hotel"

So if you book an out-call for a girl touring from Dubai only book a 5* hotel

Which hotel was it ?

Some 150 beautiful women, flown in from Brazil, Russia

That's the London agency market 😂

Offline Momodan38

I tried booking this provider --- External Link/Members Only 

Hidden Image/Members Only (Video caught my attention)

She doesn't meet black men

Probably best you didn’t get to see her. No way was she worth initial price of £600

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323292.0

I gave her a positive for her service delivery, but make note of my description of her. The photos are very deceptive. Her body at the time was flat and plain, not saying she couldn’t get curvier in the meantime, but facially there’s no way she looks like most of her pics. I thought she looked cute, but you may have not.

Offline king tarzan

Probably best you didn’t get to see her. No way was she worth initial price of £600

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323292.0

I gave her a positive for her service delivery, but make note of my description of her. The photos are very deceptive. Her body at the time was flat and plain, not saying she couldn’t get curvier in the meantime, but facially there’s no way she looks like most of her pics. I thought she looked cute, but you may have not.

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊 Memory
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ads1220

Planning to see isabelle soon on UKGG, anyone seen her before?

I'm not sure if you guys are reading this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274733.msg3634269#new

In a nutshell, a troll forum helper (Scutty Brown) changed my subject title to my review

The issue with that is agencies are googling their name and seeing my reviews pop up on google   :scare:

Offline Alexmck

Planning to see isabelle soon on UKGG, anyone seen her before?

She's not not on the website? My tech skills maybe calling me out here. Either way sorry - blank

Offline ddhiren

She's not not on the website? My tech skills maybe calling me out here. Either way sorry - blank

Shes part of the private gallery, had my eye on her for a while too but havent been round to booking.

Offline ads1220

Yep she’s private gallery, need to be a member

Offline Momodan38

🦊🦊🦊🦊🦊 Memory
actually having reviewed her and dropping pics helped more than anything, I’ve seen so many other hookers since, I doubt I would have remembered the finer details.

Offline Momodan38

I'm not sure if you guys are reading this thread - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274733.msg3634269#new

In a nutshell, a troll forum helper (Scutty Brown) changed my subject title to my review

The issue with that is agencies are googling their name and seeing my reviews pop up on google   :scare:

Ah bless Scutty, when he’s not fucking cheap risky foreign skanks… erm I mean pretending to care for trafficked girls, he’s connecting fictitious dots to out agency touts 😂

Anyway, I’m gonna ease up on the reviews of high end girls from now on. I’ll share info here if anyone asks a question about a girl I’ve seen and not reviewed.

It’s a forum helpers thread, so I won’t get involved, but anyone over there who had questions and are worried and suspicious about something more nefarious going on then feel free to ask questions here, I’ll be more than happy to answer at least my concerns of being ID’d by high end agency as a UKP member. I’m guessing PP1920 can’t be bothered 🤣

I’ll even explain the whole worry about the Google searches as well, it’s a little more nuanced then just typing kings lover on the search engine.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 10:47:47 am by Momodan38 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Ah bless Scutty, when he’s not fucking cheap risky foreign skanks… erm I mean pretending to care for trafficked girls, he’s connecting fictitious dots to out agency touts 😂

Anyway, I’m gonna ease up on the reviews of high end girls from now on. I’ll share info here if anyone asks a question about a girl I’ve seen and not reviewed.

It’s a forum helpers thread, so I won’t get involved, but anyone over there who had questions and are worried and suspicious about something more nefarious going on then feel free to ask questions here, I’ll be more than happy to answer at least my concerns of being ID’d by high end agency as a UKP member. I’m guessing PP1920 can’t be bothered 🤣

I’ll even explain the whole worry about the Google searches as well, it’s a little more nuanced then just typing kings lover on the search engine.

Yes please explain, my observation haki just could not see the issue  :lol:.

Offline Momodan38

Yes please explain, my observation haki just could not see the issue  :lol:.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

This is gonna eat out a lot of my chakra, but here goes…

Once your deemed a regular, most of these agencies offer up girls to regular clients that are not listed. I’m not talking about just private members only galleries. There are girls that are not listed anywhere. Being outed means you loose access to these girls. Insta baddies, that are all hotter than what’s on offer publicly (only IMO so chill everyone, Demure @ Diva is still hot if you think she’s hot)

Also with publicly advertised girls, most of these agencies offer up more accurate selfies and videos of girls via WhatsApp to give you a better idea of what the girls look like rather than the heavily photoshopped pics on their website.

They also offer up face pics of hookers that have blurred out photos.

If your a regular, if you enquire about a girl they usually give you a heads up if there any negative pointers about the girl. E.G she’s unreliable, she has poor feedback, she won’t kiss etc…

All these benefits will be taken away if your outed. Changing phone numbers and assuming another identity means you have to start pouring in more money into the agency and building trust back up all over again.

Waiting even 6 months before posting a review will have little effect. Most of these hookers have so few bookings they remember stuff more easily and can easily ID you.

Problems with Google search algorithm -

As an example if you Google “Scarlett Kingslover” my review is the first hit, same with “Alexxa Kingslover”. First hit, as in FIRST, before the damn hooker’s profile ad in the Kingslover website itself! So my review can be easily found if the agency wishes to search for it.

It’s all about the agency searching Google for reviews of their girls on any site. Yes, checking abbreviations is easy, but it’s probably a lazy step they most likely won’t take. It’s not a code to crack  :lol: and they won’t be searching just their name if they are specifically checking for reviews, not just UKP but any site.

PS - This only applies to English owned high end agencies.

There’s no issues with EE/Russian agencies, they probably prefer UKP reviews, lord knows they’ve sent enough touts and bots here.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 09:36:31 pm by Momodan38 »

Offline Payyourwaymate

Offline Momodan38

One of interest on the diva firm :bomb:
Book her via Babylon Girls. Subscribe to their newsletter, get a 10% discount and save yourself £50.

Is this girl with any other agencies that doesn't require deposits --- External Link/Members Only

Offline Alexmck

Book her via Babylon Girls. Subscribe to their newsletter, get a 10% discount and save yourself £50.

Looks worse to me on Babylon but don't know whose photos to trust!

Offline TP84

Is this girl with any other agencies that doesn't require deposits --- External Link/Members Only

Her AW Link - External Link/Members Only

She also has an email address on her Twitter  :cool:

As I'm not reviewing high end agencies anymore

I tried to book this girl via A/W --- External Link/Members Only

I asked if she sees black clients and she stopped responding to my messages 

Only two cumshots in a hour and she is loaded with extras

Offline Alexmck

As I'm not reviewing high end agencies anymore

How come (if I may ask)?

How come (if I may ask)?

The smaller British run agencies that I like to use can easily identify me from reviews

Benefits of not being blacklisted by them out weigh the need for sharing reviews.     

Everyone else you’ve pretty much seen and checked off the list, those you haven’t like Lexi of Bluemonday may be a little flat assed for your tastes.

I tried to book her via Babylon today - External Link/Members Only

She doesn't see black clients 😬
« Last Edit: August 21, 2022, 05:16:36 pm by puntingpumping1920 »

Offline Alexmck

The smaller British run agencies that I like to use can easily identify me from reviews

Benefits of not being blacklisted by them out weigh the need for sharing reviews.   

Understood