Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Donatella latex tour Cardiff  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

Saw her today in Cardiff.

External Link/Members Only

Communication was good answering within 10 minutes of texting. Arranged time and was told a postcode and text when arriving. Looking at the pictures you always take a chance. Should of done more homework really.

Text i had a arrived at hotel was told room number and to come up. Usual behind the door thing. Once in she definitely isn't her in the profile pictures maybe a vague resemblance.
Dressed how requested though.
£100 half hour was paid, in text asked for mutual oral and anal which was agreed on.
Started off ok with kissing no french as agreed just light lips.
Started sucking her off for a bit she was very uninterested, so asked for her to fuck me which she did for about 5 minutes and asked for me to fuck her she said no i can't. I did show her the text about giving anal and she said it was a mistake.
Then she tells me to wank myself off while she watches i said no can you do it. Her answer to that was if i have to ok and gives me a half hearted hand job until i cum and she says wipes are over there and points to table.

When i asked her to keep her heels on she said no to that to as its to noisy for the people below. I thought biggest load of bollocks I've heard in my life.

After im done she became a bit more chatty as i was getting dressed but always on her phone.

Would i see again ...... Not a chance. Migjt have been an off day bit an expensive way to find out. Only saw her as there for work. I'll save my money for my local lady mia i think.