Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Latin Mia Ts -swindon  (Read 3516 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5655644) (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline SpikeD

External Link/Members Only

My first review so go easy.  Been hankering after some TS action for a while and prompted by good review of Mia went for it this week After a few missed calls we spoke around 3:30 and made appointment for 5 ish on the Same day Not much Parking on residential road but a few spots available, texted to confirm I was leaving and called on arrival in street and was given house number after few mins wait.
I texted what I wanted out of session and Mia opened door dressed as requested pvc dress and red boots, looked fantastic, statuesque, large bolt ons.
Room is great, large sofa, bed, bar area and massive TV, took a glass of wine. I asked for mild Dom and for her to take charge which she did, OWO both ways, got me gagging on her medium sized Cock and after plenty of warm up ended up pounding me anal. Quick pee break quick turned into some water sports on me and then more anal resulting in her feeding my my own cum. Friendly chat to finish a shower and away after an hour Overall for 150 excellent experience
Mia mention her TS friend was staying and they were offering duos -ask her

Offline Nice_guy_eddy

I won't go anywhere else for a TS experience she is my go to girl everytime. Definitely try the duo. I did and omg amazing