Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EXOTIC KIMMY - Chelmsford  (Read 2858 times)

52 review(s) for EXOTIC KIMMY (43 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PilotMan

External Link/Members Only

Central Chelmsford - car park at the meadows shopping centre.

Booking & Comms:
Arranged by phone and text, I’m pretty sure it’s a maid who you deal with, as Kimmy hardly speaks. Confirmed a booking and made my way there. When I arrived I called and was told she’s busy, I decided to do the off. Then I got a call saying I could see Love Courtney External Link/Members Only I went up to the apartment and checked her out. She wasn’t for me, had a hard aged look about her.

I left again and five minutes later got a call saying Kimmy was available, made my way back. What a kerfuffle 🙄. 

The Girl:

Finally, Kimmy greeted me at the door in a sexy negligee and underwear, high heels. Kimmy looks as her pictures, she is slim but she’s sporting a flabby little belly on her. Not at all toned or in shape. Decent b / c cup titties. Give it a few years and she’ll be a fat little auntie.

I reckon she’s late twenties early thirties. Height 5’2”

Fee:

£80 for 30 minutes – no extras

The Punt:

We exchanged the fee and I took a shower. Clean towel and decent amount of toiletries.

Back in the bedroom, we started mutual groping and feeling. I had a suck on her nipples. She motioned me to get on the bed. She started OWO, it was OK, nothing special. I asked her to get on top; this is where I noticed how flabby her belly is. I like really slim / toned girls, so this put me off.

I asked to switch to doggy. This was a better view because she has a decent arse and her arse / waist ratio is quite pleasing. I pumped away for a while, but held off because I wanted to come in her mouth.
Switched back to me laying on my back and her sucking me off. I manged to gently face fuck her and kept going until I pumped a nice load in to her mouth.

A quick shower ensued and I dressed and was on my way.

Would I return?
No. it was all very mechanical, zero conversation. Kimmy didn’t say much throughout the whole punt, barely spoke a word. She is mildly attractive, but her belly put me off.

She earnt her money, but it was just not engaging enough for me. So it’s going to be a neutral.

Offline leblancwaya

External Link/Members Only

Central Chelmsford - car park at the meadows shopping centre.

Booking & Comms:
Arranged by phone and text, I’m pretty sure it’s a maid who you deal with, as Kimmy hardly speaks. Confirmed a booking and made my way there. When I arrived I called and was told she’s busy, I decided to do the off. Then I got a call saying I could see Love Courtney External Link/Members Only I went up to the apartment and checked her out. She wasn’t for me, had a hard aged look about her.

I left again and five minutes later got a call saying Kimmy was available, made my way back. What a kerfuffle 🙄. 

The Girl:

Finally, Kimmy greeted me at the door in a sexy negligee and underwear, high heels. Kimmy looks as her pictures, she is slim but she’s sporting a flabby little belly on her. Not at all toned or in shape. Decent b / c cup titties. Give it a few years and she’ll be a fat little auntie.

I reckon she’s late twenties early thirties. Height 5’2”

Fee:

£80 for 30 minutes – no extras

The Punt:

We exchanged the fee and I took a shower. Clean towel and decent amount of toiletries.

Back in the bedroom, we started mutual groping and feeling. I had a suck on her nipples. She motioned me to get on the bed. She started OWO, it was OK, nothing special. I asked her to get on top; this is where I noticed how flabby her belly is. I like really slim / toned girls, so this put me off.

I asked to switch to doggy. This was a better view because she has a decent arse and her arse / waist ratio is quite pleasing. I pumped away for a while, but held off because I wanted to come in her mouth.
Switched back to me laying on my back and her sucking me off. I manged to gently face fuck her and kept going until I pumped a nice load in to her mouth.

A quick shower ensued and I dressed and was on my way.

Would I return?
No. it was all very mechanical, zero conversation. Kimmy didn’t say much throughout the whole punt, barely spoke a word. She is mildly attractive, but her belly put me off.

She earnt her money, but it was just not engaging enough for me. So it’s going to be a neutral.

:D :D :lol: She has developed a bit of a belly to be honest. When she first got in the game, there was no tummy and no fake tits. Can still give a decent service if you take the lead though.

Online simon07

Not sure if this the Kimmy?
Back in Hatfield and yet this group does like to Bait and Switch

Offline PilotMan

Not sure if this the Kimmy?
Back in Hatfield and yet this group does like to Bait and Switch
Same pictures - so could be - go check her out.

I have tried to punt girls from this rotating crew and they have new girls using previous profiles.

Offline Nagilum

Punted her recently, I will put up a review. Her English is very limited, but once engaged she is OK. Punted her 3 times now, but I can confirm what is said by OP is accurate.