Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Melinda & Francesca duo - Stevenage  (Read 6556 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6330388) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5180981) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Gspunk

Dear father, it's been 6 month since my last confession - this confession contains 3 cocks and some disappointment. The usual TS warning applies:

I've had an eye on Melinda: External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only for a while. She provides a duo service all over the shop and was glad to hear she'd teamed up with Francesca (aka Medusa) External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only who I'd seen before on one of my favorite duo punts (see the review here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278087.0)

Time and place agreed for £250 which I assumed would be for an hour.

Comms were good, just off the Old Stevenage Town memorial garden. I was met by Melinda outside who did look very fuckable. But Fran/Medusa did not look quite so pleasing - very different to her photos and a touch tubby with a slight hint of a tache! But I knew from before that her photos must be from a by-gone era.

They offered...no, INSISTED that I take a shower (always turn up sweet, showered and cologned) but thought 'thats's fine', then was ushered onto the bed for a massage, which was a couple of shoulder rubs (too much baby oil) and an immediate finger up my hershey highway - not nearly long enough to get into it. They then turned me over and had Medusa thrust a rather limp and lack-lustered ding inside my mouth while Melinda whacked me off furiously! It was quite obvious at this point they wanted me finished up and gone ASAP.

I was just about to ask to fuck either one of them when Medusa came all over me (incredibly still with a softy), then promptly left the room so I made good with Melinda. She couldn't get hard either so took the TOP position and was asked to cum within about 4 minutes of rumpy. I tried to instigate a position change which she assumed to mean I wanted to cum, so tore the condom off...I asked her to put another one on and called to the other room to see if Medusa would going to actually join in the fun bit! To which she came back in the room and showed her breasts as I fucked Melinda hard for their combined impertinence!

I did cum, but it was less than satisfying and was, again, urged into the shower. I then insisted that they finished the massage that was started and, to their credit, they did rather well. But still the sum up:

- No DFK
 - No erect members or offer of being topped
 - A session that lasted barely 10 minutes
 - Medusa absent for 80% of the best bits and
 - had to really instigate the massage that made the shittest punt a passable hands on sesh.

All in all I'm very unhappy with spending £250 on this well below-par punt. I doubt I'll ever spent that much again in this game. I would say that £120 would have been a generous amount for the service provided and expected so much more from Medusa who I thoroughly enjoyed back in 2018.

I kinda hope they see this review as there is so much potential there
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 09:04:19 pm by Gspunk »

Offline Sebstyles7

Sorry to hear it was such a poor punt.  Saw Melinda on AW scanning TS's in Stevenage the other day.  Looks great although no tits is a bit of a turn off.  Not going to book if she struggles to get hard as like to be a bit versatile myself.  Shame as looks hot.

Offline Gspunk

She's a really nice gurl, but sadly, not a great work ethic

Offline winkywanky

Oh dear, that's appalling. Ten minutes?

No-one likes any kind of upset in these situations, but surely a request for at least half the fee returned would have been in order?  :unknown:

Offline Gspunk

I told myself the same thing once I'd driven off. Should've made a stink but all in hindsight.

Offline winkywanky

I was actually considering Melinda but certainly not now  :thumbsdown:.

Offline MMab69

I was also considering Melinda
Currently goes by the name Mayumi now - couldn’t find any reviews on her
External Link/Members Only
So made an enquiry and got linked to this .
This review has saved me a wasted punt .

Offline scouting

Perhaps someone with privileges could move this to the TS section?

Offline Gethin_Thomas

I saw Melinda many moons ago, she was very nice and pretty, but the service was crap. Her penis was pretty dead. I noticed a few years later she was offering bareback, not sure if she still does. Texted her about it, she said it was because she was on Prep.

Offline Belgarion

Perhaps someone with privileges could move this to the TS section?

Done  :thumbsup:

Offline Calister

I had exactly same experience,forced me to shower,Francesca who look completely different like ln her pictures,probably using pics from 10 years ago,i first thought it's someone else... she cum within few minutes on my face and after that she was just sitting on the bed playing with phone while i was with Melinda who fuck me for 5 mins,than we swapped, but i didn't get hard as they rushed me so Melinda sit on my face and Francesca joined and quickly wanked me off,they send me to shower saying i got too much oil on me... paid 250 for 1 hour but was leaving in 30 mins with 2 showers :thumbsdown: i mention than i book 1 hr, they reply that they going to eat to the restaurant and than back to London