Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brazilian Kelly  (Read 2151 times)

Berty Basset

Came across this ad

External Link/Members Only

anybody seen her?

Have decided to try a black girl first, then a latina - going to phone that Paisley Gilmour street place later on today and arrange my first punt in 6 months for tomorrow  :dance:

Offline kink

Berty, we are looking for similar girls, black or Latino with bid round bums.

If u do decide to see her can give me heads up. I will do similar.

K

Berty Basset

lol I certainly will, I'll post reviews of every girl I get with

Only thing in my way is earning money to finance all this

I guess I'm just fishing for a bit of info to enable me to make a better choice and not waste cash - but if I have to be first, fuck it, I'll take one for the team! Team UK Punting all the way  :hi:

Berty Basset

well Kink, am all booked up for tomorrow - seeing this Colombian girl, sounds super friendly on the phone, will post a review and be sure to let  you know how it goes

Offline kink

What price has she agreed with you and for how long?

Hygiene is very important for me, so wouldn't mind a comment on this in your review.

Did you not get in touch with Brazilian Kelly?

Berty Basset

70 for half hour 120 for an hour

in Alison st.

I'll let you know about the hygiene for sure, as it's also important for me when I get my face in that ass

decided not to go for brazilian Kelly at the moment as wanted to get my black girl craving out the way first. Next up may be Camila. There seems to be more and more to choose from every time I go online  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

What price has she agreed with you and for how long?

Hygiene is very important for me, so wouldn't mind a comment on this in your review.
generally speaking,  i think you'll find brazilians are quite fanatical about hygeine

how about some reviews in the overseas section Berty
« Last Edit: June 05, 2014, 05:46:45 pm by Marmalade »

Berty Basset

yeah that's true of most Latina girls actually

yep Marmalade, never thought of that will post some tonight. Where to start lol two years of a whirlwind of asses and high heels

Offline kink

decided not to go for brazilian Kelly at the moment as wanted to get my black girl craving out the way first. Next up may be Camila. There seems to be more and more to choose from every time I go online  :drinks:

Not sure about camila as no reliable reviews. Kelly also without reviews but looks great! Anyone have any experience with pthem?

Offline Marmalade

I dip into Vivastreet occasionally (think I've reveiwed one recently, otherwise will get round to it). Thing is I often wonder, since AW is the market leader, what is the reason that they are only going on sites like Vivastreet and Backpage? AW is a bit more hassle to fill in, but the punter there expects things like price, dress size, services offered. There are good providers on the other places, and it wil be nice to see more reviews: but they sure as hell don't give much away...

Offline seeker

Just watch yourself If you do go down to Allison street ..
Full of lowlifes and junkies.

Berty Basset

aye, i used to live down Govanhill years ago, have heard it's got a lot worse.

Offline kink

well Kink, am all booked up for tomorrow - seeing this Colombian girl, sounds super friendly on the phone, will post a review and be sure to let  you know how it goes

Just checked her number on Google and results shiw the number on various ads with different girls. Doesn't seem genuine profile.

Offline valdishere

Just checked her number on Google and results shiw the number on various ads with different girls. Doesn't seem genuine profile.

Hmmm well BB told us he had a booking arranged so we await his review and no doubt he'd lick'er'arse allsorts given his many posts over last 3 days.