Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x sweet sandra x Liverpool  (Read 1343 times)

1 review(s) for x sweet sandra x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline whotouse

External Link/Members Only

Terrible. I first phoned her and she said it was okay to come at 5pm and to text when I got there. I wanted to see if she was okay with the things I wanted to do so text her a list which included, letting me rim her, 69 blowjob without condom and then letting me cum on here face. I made it clear I was asking because I wanted her to be comfortable. Waited five mins and a text came back saying "yes I like all these things." Great, but when I got there she was very nervous, so was I so that didn't help me at all, I decided to give her a massage thinking it might make us both feel more comfortable and ended up going down on her. When it came to the blowjob she now said it was with condom only, not wanting to ruin things I said okay, thinking I could still cum on her face as I wanted. I was nervous and didn't really get hard so played with it myself and asked to cum on her face. She said no, again not wanted to ruin it I asked her to cum on her bum and that was a no too. At this point she started pretending she didn't understand anything and it was a complete turn off. Just to elaborate a little, I am a young man, considered good looking and in good shape so this wasn't a case of me being an old man and turning her off. She says what she needs to say to get you to come and then lies there like a stone and allows you to go down on her but anything else is a no.

Her profile says she is into: rimming, facials, deepthroat, fisting, anal, gangbang and the list goes on. As I was leaving I explained she was a fraud and asked for a discount, that was a straight no and it was becoming apparent that she did understand English perfectly.

She isn't worth visiting, she just wants to get you there take your money and do nothing for it.