Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lisa Polish Maidenhead OMG  (Read 1791 times)

69 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6105636) (65 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Often Visitor

External Link/Members Only
Just adding to all her great reviews
Comms I had tried a few times to get a meet with her without luck, my punt for the week messaged me to cancel so sent a message to Lisa and within a few minutes got one back she was available happy days
Venue a well-known block of flats used by many girls in Maidenhead
£70 30 min OWO prostate massage and what ever else time would allow
Meet I arrived at the given time and messaged I was there and my phone rang and it was Lisa she sounded lovely and guided me in to the flats went to her door and it opened usual hide behind the door. I turned round and my jaw dropped fuck me this is the most beautiful WG I don’t normally go for Blondes but reading all the reviews on here she is absolutely stunning her pictures are rubbish she has the most incredible figure stood in high heels and a short black dress omg heaven.
Went into the bedroom and handed over the paperwork which she just put on the table and turned on some music. She asked if I wanted a shower but I had just had one before setting off asked me to wash my hands.
Back into the room she started to kiss me with the most amazing soft lips whilst I was caressing her arse which was like a peach it is so soft and lovely. Off came the dress to reveal a truly amazing figure not an ounce of wasted flesh nice bolt ons she was wearing a matching bra and pants. Off came the bra she has nice nipples which are very responsive. She laid down on the bed I quickly got my kit off and pulled down her little panties to reveal a lovely little pussy omg I just had to eat it first it was a muff divers delight clean and fresh and got moist fairly quickly with little moans, frankly I could have just stayed there for 30 minutes and left a happy bunny.
However, decided to move up to her nipples and face she was caressing me and we lay side by side like a happy couple. I then laid on my back and she started kissing my nipples and chest and working her way to my cock she laid on top of me and more kisses before going onto OWO lovely action with lots of variety and she can take it deep but just for little sucks and tongue action.
I just wanted more of her pussy so asked her for 69 which she duly obliged and I buried myself into her gash again licking her arse hole every part of her was clean and her juices tasted amazing all the while she was sucking me no hands just her lovely soft mouth. I kept looking at my watch thinking I should have gone for the hour but will do next time. She then got off and put a rubber on her fingers and oiled them up to give me a prostate massage whilst sucking me omg 
I then said to her that I think its time to come and she sweetly said its £30 extra for CIM so I said no and she said did I want to come on her tits hell yes so she turned round and laid on her back and I straddled her and she proceeded to wank me off to completion still caressing my arsehole, spreading my cum over her ample breasts. I reached over and got some tissues for her. I laid next to her and we kissed and had a chat no rush to get me out we were chatting whilst I was getting dressed all the time she was naked she could definitely get away with a size 6 but she said she was an 8 she then walked me to the door still naked fuck me she has got a great arse.
Will I be back definitely every time she is in town without doubt one of the best punts ever :rose:   

Online advent2016

If the price had been £100 for 30min CIM included at the outset would you have seen her.  £30 seems to be the rate now. A few years ago it was £10 extra for OWO and £10 more for CIM so it's only really an uplift of £10 for CIM.

Offline Often Visitor

To be honest I wouldn't can usually get it for £70 all be it they are not as good looking, Lisa is so awesome that it didn't matter