Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Milla Massage - Edinburgh  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Inthehouse1

External Link/Members Only

Appointment was beginning of April.

Comms: All by text (WhatsApp). This was before she had an ad up, I had her number and messaged on the off chance. Communicated late morning for a mid afternoon appointment.

Price: £100 for 1hr - For massage and hand relief by hand.

The girl: Milla is 28-30 I would say. From Bangladesh I think (although might be Indian), fluent English. Medium height, size 10 I would say. Nice curvy bum. She's quite shy and reserved, kind of librarian assistant vibes going on, but not hard to talk to. Quite engaging if you take the lead and once she gets to know you a little.

Appointment: First time meeting her at this address (previous visits were some time ago at Ocean Terminal). Nothing negative to note about the flat. Shown into the living room where the table was yet to be unfolded and it was quite cold; a general lack of effort which did irk me slightly but not significantly so. We chatted for a bit about her time back home etc and at this point I noticed a few things about her which were a little off putting - she looked quite tired and un-showered (quite a bit of dandruff) and her black 1 piece outfit was more of an oversized, thick nightie rather than an elegant dress. There was a bit of a body odour smell at her previous address which I overlooked but it was the same here so I can only attribute it to her unfortunately. Basically, it just looked like she'd had a long night and had put in zero effort into herself or the room.

Which is a shame, because it's not something I could really forget about during the session. I'm not averse to paying £100 for 1hr (it's been discussed in the Edinburgh FBSM thread relating to Milla that this is now a fairly common price) but I really wish SP's would appreciate more that effort is required to justify it. The issue of price has little to do with cost for me, but rather value for money.
Fortunately her massage and HJ is pretty good. I'd asked for a lingam style which she is very happy to do - one of her positives is that she's very open to instruction. Her dirty talking while touching the sensitive areas is really good too; again, something she'll have to be prompted to do but which seems to quite enjoy it herself. There's definitely a naughty girl under that librarian's assistant exterior. She's also happy to be touched and pretty engaging with it. To be honest, I find my hands wandering more if the massage experience is somewhat uninspiring, rather than something I'm desperate to do from the outset, but at least it's good news on this front for those requiring this box ticked. Her proper massage technique isn't bad (from recalling previous visits) but this wasn't tested this time as it was a pure lingam style for the whole appointment. Consequently, I didn't require a shower as there was just a little oil in one place, so I can't comment on the shower facilities.

Pros: Good HJ, good dirty talking, doesn't mind and arguably thrives on a little guidance, touching.

Cons: Hygiene mainly, general lack of effort into herself and the environment.

A mixed bag really; some negatives that even a stellar massage wouldn't make up for. I would say however, that my 2 previous visits at Ocean Terminal (about 18 months ago) would have been a 'Positive' and a weak 'Positive' respectively, so perhaps I just caught her on an off day. But this was what it was and that's a definite neutral.

Would I return? Probably not. I feel a little put off now that I've seen her at her at her worst, so to speak. Perhaps in 4 months when the memory has softened.

Would just bloody wish masseuses would cotton on to the fact that £100 per hour requires more than just their presence and wrist moving! Put some bloody effort in will ya!!! And then I'll make the effort to come see you more.  :dash:

Offline Hdxxx

ive seen mila many moons ago near Ocean T - i would say your review is spot on, i went a few times and each time the service levels declined. and now £100 for an hours massage is just far too much

Offline Massagetugga

Thanks for the review. Aye fuck that at £100 an hour. I might’ve been tempted at 70 or 80 but IMO it’s piss taking at £100 whether bit of touching or not.

As you say not so bad if it’s obvious some real effort has gone in but for me just too expensive. I might occasionally try to stretch to £100 but I’d have to be guaranteed something very good.

I think a few locals are cashing in just now. I think and hope this will change a bit if covid continues to improve and more tourers are around again

Offline whistle

Thanks for that review.

I had seen her last year and, like you, thought she was pretty good for £80 but £100 for sub par service is not on.

For most of us £100 is probably at least a days wages and to spend that and get a half arsed service in return is really insulting.

It’s such a shame as I thought she had real potential to be really good. I don’t think I’ll be risking another visit.

Offline Inthehouse1

Thanks for that review.

I had seen her last year and, like you, thought she was pretty good for £80 but £100 for sub par service is not on.

For most of us £100 is probably at least a days wages and to spend that and get a half arsed service in return is really insulting.

It’s such a shame as I thought she had real potential to be really good. I don’t think I’ll be risking another visit.

Totally agree. The first time I saw her I thought I'd discovered a great masseuse. Two appointments later and I'm having to revise that opinion significantly.

If only there was a sensual massage finishing school that these SP's would go to!

Offline Massagetugga

For any of these greedy ladies charging £100 an hour I probably averaged 3 FBSM sessions a month at 70-80 per hour. Can pretty much count me out completely at £100 an hour.

Just not paying it.

I said above maybe I would if ALL boxes were ticked but in thinking about it I just don’t see myself handing over a ton. I’m 100% sure seconds after I’d left I would feel a total mug.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2021, 12:34:25 pm by Massagetugga »