Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy massage (Edinburgh)  (Read 9147 times)

Offline 1silent1bob1

Before the last lockdown, I've found an advert for a tantric massage and I've saved the number that seems the same advertised here: External Link/Members Only
I've planned a meeting, but 10 minutes before the (30 min) meeting she cancelled, NOT A NICE START

A couple of weeks ago I finally decided to try again, even if the price is pretty high.

Communication: via SMS was pretty simple to get in touch with her (even if she seems pretty busy), she is Spanish but with average English, perfectly understandable.

Logistics: the apartment is located in Stockbridge, pretty small but clean

Meeting: She opened the door dressed normally (nothing sexy, but professional). I've been invited in and after taking off the shoes we had to the bedroom. She had a professional massage table and a bed covered in towels. After the paperwork. I've been asked to wash my hands, use the hand sanitiser and if I need a shower. I kindly declined the second offer and went for the requested wash.
Back in the bedroom, I got undressed and straight on the massage table.
She got undressed and started. She is a trained massage and the massage was pretty nice, after a bit I've asked for a Body2Body and she agreed.
20/25 min after we moved on the bed, were continued with a front b2b. From here everything escalated with plenty of HJ, 69, teasing and continued for others 10/15 mins (i guess more a GF experience). Then she put on "me" a condom and continued riding. She looks enjoying the situation (even if is difficult to know how real is) and no much lube used.
After I've "finish", there were 10 minutes spare so she continued with a nice relaxing massage and easy chat.

Body fantastic body, tall girl (I'm 6' 1), fake breast with visible scares (maybe fresh surgery). She is natural ginger and completely shaved

The overall experience was amazing but too expensive.
she offers 100£ for 30min and 150£ for 1 hour.

This is my first review and I wanted to put it out to get a bit more trust in the community. Please let me know what can I improve  (apart from my English)

P.S. She really also offer normal massage for a "lower" fee
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 12:32:01 pm by 1silent1bob1 »

Offline Tim_10

How much did you pay and for how long ??

Do you know, if she does outcalls ??
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline 1silent1bob1

I've paid 150£ (not too much for the experience but way too much for my pockets) for 1h.

I don't think that she does outcalls

Offline Tim_10

I've paid 150£ (not too much for the experience but way too much for my pockets) for 1h.

I don't think that she does outcalls

just out of curiosity, one more question, where did you find her website ??
Banned reason: Undesirable
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Massagetugga

I remember seeing photos in her ad’s that had the website address on them. Think this was gumtree

Offline Hairpuller

She was on and off gumtree through 2020 / 21 but was hard to pin down before she did her own website .... as I'd tried to sort a suitable time to visit and I think she was initially Granton / Leith maybe?

Offline Problem Child

Is this the girl you saw Bob?

External Link/Members Only
Is that a chocolate cigarette she’s holding in the picture?
Maybe that’s where are the hookers are getting their dabitties from..
« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 03:35:36 pm by Problem Child »

Offline 1silent1bob1

I think that I googled the phone number that I've found on gumtree, or by searching classy massage as in the title of the avert.

Offline 1silent1bob1

Is this the girl you saw Bob?

External Link/Members Only

Yes, she is, with a bit of photoshop, but she is really beautiful

Offline auldgreytoun

I think I’ve seen her in Granton a couple of years ago. Wasn’t as expensive as the prices you paid though.

Offline jambo1874

Shes got a new ad here External Link/Members Only

Only service ticked is massage which also has £50 extra. So what do you get for the base rate of £80 an hour? Invited in to just sit quietly and chill?!

Offline 1silent1bob1

Shes got a new ad here External Link/Members Only

Only service ticked is massage which also has £50 extra. So what do you get for the base rate of £80 an hour? Invited in to just sit quietly and chill?!

She offers only massage (I mean real ONLY massage), sensual massage (touching, no sex) and full service.