Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica@Baby Shark@ - Woking  (Read 1525 times)

64 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5693558) (56 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Surrey1974

External Link/Members Only

This happened earlier this week.  Plan A was to see CaraDelacroix001 in Guildford as very well reviewed on here.  Unfortunately Cara on the morning of the meet text me to say she couldn't make it and apologised deeply which will see her again.  I always had in mind if Cara did not happen I would see Jessica.  So when Cara cancelled I text Jessica asap in the morning.  Unfortunately could not do the time I wanted so I got on with plans I was going to do after seeing Cara.

Communication: Furthermore to the above, had been texting Jessica last week along with Cara for details, services, uniforms etc.  Fortunately my plans in the morning finished earlier than expected so text Jessica as was in the area for a meet within 30 mins which she duly obliged and replied asap.

Location/Parking: Located in a block of apartments near Morrissons/McDonalds roundabout in Woking.  Parked in Morrissons which there is 3 hours free parking.

Price: £120 plus £10 for OWO & £10 for CIM (£140).  Had asked Jessica to be wearing nurses uniform with high heels.

Girl: .  Age stated 31 on her AW profile which say is about right.  Much sexier than her photos in my opinion. Very nice firm C or D cup boobs, defo fake though but a good job done on them.  Speaks good English and very friendly.

Meeting: Text Jessica when I was at the postcode already given. Jessica instantly phoned and directed me to the entrance of the apartments so I could buzz in. Got lift up and door was right next to it rather than walking around like a maze in some apartment blocks.  Opened the door without me needing to knock on the door.  The usual hiding behind the door trick.  Straightaway was very impressed as sexy as fuck and very pretty.  The apartment was boiling especially being very hot anyway that day.  Led into the bedroom where a fan was blowing to cool it down even though still warm which I liked the temperature though.  Asked to have a shower especially as I was sweaty from the activities I done earlier.  Given a fresh small towel which just about fitted round my body but no hardship though.  Took quick shower and returned.  Shower and bathroom modern and very clean.  Plenty of shower gels etc to use.

Jessica was curling her hair with tongs which I thought was a nice touch even though she didn't need to.  When Jessica stood started kissing her, no FK but wasn't bothered about that. Kissing her breasts whilst nurses uniform on.  Jessica pushed me on the bed and went to work on my hard cock sucking and licking it.  Could feel the sap rising so pulled her head up kissing her, pulling her nurses uniform down sucking on her tits as well which said don't be to hard as a bit sensitive.  Also, slapping her bum from behind which she liked.  I picked her up and put her on the bed so I could go have a go on her clit.  Nurses uniform removed and went to work kissing her tits, body and her clit.  Her pussy tasted fresh and got my tongue in deep which I am sure the moans were genuine as was getting wet.  Tested the water with putting a finger in which there was no objection and her pussy was certainty moist and more moans.  Her pussy was tight even fingering her which is good.  Her body tensed up with her legs over my shoulders as she came and I wanted to taste that.  My mouth was covered but tasted good.

Now it was my turn as she asked if I wanted a soft or hard BJ.  After reading reviews on here I didn't want hard as see she does leave teeth marks.  Plenty of eye contact, working on my tip, the whole shaft and balls.  After a few mins could feel the sap rising again so pushed the top of her head to go a bit deeper and I exploded well over a week worth of cum in her mouth.  My body and legs were shaking.  Jessica took it like a champ and even ensured every drop was in her mouth as seeing if anymore cum would come out and took it in her mouth again.  Her mouth was completely full and she pointed that she was going to spit it out in the bathroom.  When she returned she cleaned my cock up with wipes.

When Jessica comeback asked if I wanted a massage so can get ready for round 2.  Just the way I like it as a good massage with teasing does the trick.  The massage was very good with shoulders all down to bottom of the legs.  During the massage was having a chat about things and she is very giggly as well which made the experience even more better.  CC swipes followed near the end and playing with my prostate which I have had the experience before many years ago as was a little unsure then but due to Jessica credit was very good and was making me really hard again.  Turned over and onto round 2 which she again went straight to work on my hard cock. We ended up in 69 position as when she was sucking my cock was playing with my prostate at the sametime which felt amazing.  Was fucking her mouth as well and after a few mins felt the sap again and the experience of cumming in her mouth whilst she was playing with my prostate was amazing.  My  whole body and legs just shuddered.  Also, couldn't believe how much cum I delivered on the second time to fill her mouth again.  As before she pointed to spit out the remains in the bathroom.  When she returned I took a shower to get all the oil off from the massage.

Not bothered that I didn't get to fuck her but there is always a next time.  I wanted the infamous oral experience from Cara in Plan A and Jessica did not disappoint on that front.  Defo one of the best oral experience I had especially with the prostate.  Whilst getting ready chatted more and Jessica said she will be in Woking for two more weeks. She did say that this is her apartment.  Bedroom very tidy and clean by the way.  No clock watching whatsoever.  The whole hour was taken up.

Would I return without a doubt and next time to experience fucking her especially to feel how tight that pussy is.  Any negatives........not at all.

Offline Surrey1974

One thing I forgot to add when I was going down on her noticed scaring under both boobs but I didn't find it off putting.
Her AW pics don't do her justice.