Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What’s your thoughts  (Read 2353 times)

Offline Longtimedead

Hi fellow punters, I have a few days away from work over the next couple of weeks and was hoping to get a punt in. I have looked at a few but would like your thoughts on them and if you have any other suggestions I’m all ears. Just looking someone that offers a good gfe and doesn’t rush you through it.

External Link/Members Only

Also is you know any good Asian ladies I would be interested in trying one for a first  :thumbsup:

Offline Longtimedead

Good review of asian woman here...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=290874.0

If I was sure it was her when I arrived, but you never know with Asians and I don’t have the balls to say no and walk away, then I feel like I was sold short  :dash:

Offline Longtimedead

My choice would be

Cheers HD, Is she a looker or average? I do like the profile although no French kissing puts me off a bit.

Offline notme123

Local Rebecca is squirting Sarah on adult work FYI.

Offline Yermansammy

No 4 on your list.  Though her profile is not up when she's taking a day or two off.
She is my most regular punt.

Offline Redpunter

No 4 on your list.  Though her profile is not up when she's taking a day or two off.
She is my most regular punt.

Have you reviewed her here yet?

Offline Greg05

Have you reviewed her here yet?

Reviewed her under ‘local beauty knockbreda’ I think

Offline Redpunter

Reviewed her under ‘local beauty knockbreda’ I think

Links don't match up but they change all the time I suppose. Many thanks will take a look.

Offline HairyDog

Cheers HD, Is she a looker or average? I do like the profile although no French kissing puts me off a bit.

To me she's a looker, but beauty is always in the eye of the beholder

Offline Longtimedead

HD what’s your example of a looker? Example, For me Megan Fox is a looker, Anne Hathaway is just average!

Offline HairyDog

I would prefer Megan Fox over Anne Hathaway.
Anyway its hard to give a true assessment for some adds as there's no face, but of the adds you posted I'd be attracted to "Jennifer" (last one in your list)

Offline Greg05

I would prefer Megan Fox over Anne Hathaway.
Anyway its hard to give a true assessment for some adds as there's no face, but of the adds you posted I'd be attracted to "Jennifer" (last one in your list)

Wait... so you’ve not actually met any of them then?

Offline Longtimedead

Lol I wish Greg but I was talking purely on looks

Offline Greg05

Hi fellow punters, I have a few days away from work over the next couple of weeks and was hoping to get a punt in. I have looked at a few but would like your thoughts on them and if you have any other suggestions I’m all ears. Just looking someone that offers a good gfe and doesn’t rush you through it.

Also is you know any good Asian ladies I would be interested in trying one for a first  :thumbsup:

1st one doesn’t seem to be meeting when I clicked that link? Set to distribute content only??

2nd a Romanian in NE England now

3rd nice photos but expensive.

4th seems popular by recent enthusiastic reviews

5th used to use fake pics and vaguely recall talk of her being a smoker with rushed service.

Never met or arranged to meet any though.

Offline JohntyJ

OK, been with 3 4 and 5 over the last year or so. 3 is a stunning young girl with the tightest ass I've ever seen and enjoys herself. Number 4 is fairly new as seen by recent reviews, she has a great ass and gives lots of enthusiasm when on the go. She changes her ad on occasions but as reported, she uses the back gate and sll us discreet. As for number 5, yeah she's a great punt, located in East Belfast, enjoys what she's doing, and has lost some weight recently, photos are genuine at the minute

Offline Longtimedead

Thanks Greg, you bring up a good point on price. Tigerlily is great value at £100ph but I’m happy to pay £80 for an enthusiastic 30 mins, let’s face it on Ron Jeremy lasts an hour.
Cheers Johnty good to get an rounded view from someone who has recently visited them. I’m definitely moving towards 4 or 5 and have few days off next week so might end up trying both  :drinks:

Offline Greg05

80 for a long half hour wouldn’t be that bad but from her AW profile it’s 120 for the half hour and 200 for the hour.

Suppose you could chance your arm claiming to come from viva rather than AW

Offline dickey1210

I've been with 1,3 & 4..
1 is Mona, nice and immaculate.. doesn't put that much into it
3. Local and very fit.. did owo with so I don't think it's Sarah undies off AW.
4. Great girl, been there loads.. fantastic 15 min service.. she's my go to..

Offline pussylover76

Thanks to all the contributors on here and other recent threads. Some very helpful posts.
Can I suggest if any members have a valid review it be posted it the review section.
Thank you.
 :hi:

Offline Soulsparc

I have reviewed number 5 on your list. Thought it was a decent punt at the time but I haven't made a return visit. The lack of French kissing is a no for me. Feels too mechanical otherwise. Once she got going it was good though. The pics she has up now are accurate body wise but I wouldn't call her a looker

Offline Longtimedead

Sammy have tried calling number 4 a couple of times yesterday and today but phone never seems to be turned on? Is she still working or packed it in. Was looking a 60 min punt but have drawn a blank.

Offline Yermansammy

Sammy have tried calling number 4 a couple of times yesterday and today but phone never seems to be turned on? Is she still working or packed it in. Was looking a 60 min punt but have drawn a blank.

Not sure pal. I texted her myself about next week.  Waiting to hear back myself.

Offline Longtimedead

Cheers Sammy, if you hear when she is working again would be grateful if you could share  :thumbsup:

Offline JohntyJ

I've been with 1,3 & 4..
1 is Mona, nice and immaculate.. doesn't put that much into it
3. Local and very fit.. did owo with so I don't think it's Sarah undies off AW.
4. Great girl, been there loads.. fantastic 15 min service.. she's my go to..
Number 3 is Rebecca, located at the lower end of Lisburn Road, and is not Sarah from the titanic area

Offline Belfastpunt69

Local Rebecca is squirting Sarah on adult work FYI.

Rebecca is definitely not Sarah due to the tattoos on Rebecca which you'd be able to see is Sarah had them