Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pre lockdown punt  (Read 387 times)

Offline Bryan11

Do you think many girls will be available in January?

I don’t think I’ll get my Christmas present to myself before Christmas this year

Offline 20jay

The punting scene is getting worse and worse. From lockdown to unreliable tarts, the good times are over folks.   :hi:

Offline ulstersubbie

The punting scene is getting worse and worse. From lockdown to unreliable tarts, the good times are over folks.   :hi:

The scene has always been shit in this part of the world, what's changed?    :unknown:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Do you think many girls will be available in January?

I don’t think I’ll get my Christmas present to myself before Christmas this year

Lots of us are fucked as we use hotels, fingers crossed my part of the country will resume to tier 2 in January but I won’t hold my breath.

Offline 20jay

Agree when we talk about NI ... was not often there but everything it's difficult there. Expensive as a world metropole ,but infrastructure like a  3th world country. Starts on their "international Airport", the unvisible public transport and ends with their nightlife . Just bad  :dash:

Offline 20jay

Lots of us are fucked as we use hotels, fingers crossed my part of the country will resume to tier 2 in January but I won’t hold my breath.

Yea I know ... or you have to pay rip off rents on shit holes to good Christian landlords :thumbsdown:

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Yea I know ... or you have to pay rip off rents on shit holes to good Christian landlords :thumbsdown:

and worry if the dirty pervert has a hidden camera

Offline 20jay

and worry if the dirty pervert has a hidden camer

Hooly crap.. that's on top .  :thumbsdown:

Offline ulstersubbie

Agree when we talk about NI ... was not often there but everything it's difficult there. Expensive as a world metropole ,but infrastructure like a  3th world country. Starts on their "international Airport", the unvisible public transport and ends with their nightlife . Just bad  :dash:

Offline ulstersubbie

Expensive as a world metropole ,but infrastructure like a  3th world country. Starts on their "international Airport", the unvisible public transport and ends with their nightlife . Just bad  :dash:

That about sums it up mate, hence the reason I only punt across the water.

Offline Bryan11

I might have to bunk off work and meet a girl

During last lockdown it was all I could think aboit