Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Frankfurt Red Light District  (Read 4135 times)

Offline xela1990

Hi guys. Does anybody know if the red light district is open?
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline wtfb

Seems unlikely. Germany is in full lockdown until 10th January.

Offline kal77uk

Hi guys. Does anybody know if the red light district is open?

Unlikely to reopen for the forseeable....the state court didnt implement judgements for RLD to open that other states did prior to November. The city of Frankfurt doesnt really want the RLD and COVID is the best chance of letting it die. After the national lockdown ends it will be back to the same and stay closed.

Offline xela1990

Unlikely to reopen for the forseeable....the state court didnt implement judgements for RLD to open that other states did prior to November. The city of Frankfurt doesnt really want the RLD and COVID is the best chance of letting it die. After the national lockdown ends it will be back to the same and stay closed.

I went to Frankfurt RLD yesterday, as I had 4 hours between my trains. The whole area looks like a walking dead episode. And the girls in the eros center... awful. I found just a decent looking romanian. 40 euros for 20 mins. Very mechanical...
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.

Offline Global_Punter

I'm in Frankfurt to plunge FKK end of the month. I will check it out and feedback! In-all FKK still rocks, so I never really plunge @ RLD - more of a curiosity thing for me.

Offline masseyferguson

So, do you currently need a covid test to get into German Fkks / RLDs ?

It's just that not many of the up to date sauna club websites even mention the rona entry restrictions anymore, and some specifically state "fully open without any rona restrictions".

I might plan a holiday for later on in the year once I'm convinced that everything is really "back to normal".
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 10:08:35 am by masseyferguson »

Offline xela1990

It's just that not many of the up to date sauna club websites even mention the rona entry restrictions anymore, and some specifically state "fully open without any rona restrictions".

I might plan a holiday for later on in the year once I'm convinced that everything is really "back to normal".

No need for covid tests anymore

Offline Global_Punter

@masseyferguson All restrictions have been elapsed! Thats why I'm heading there lol

Offline sgc

I'm in Frankfurt to plunge FKK end of the month. I will check it out and feedback! In-all FKK still rocks, so I never really plunge @ RLD - more of a curiosity thing for me.

looking forward to your feedback as going to frankfurt soon myself   :drinks:

Offline Global_Punter

looking forward to your feedback as going to frankfurt soon myself   :drinks:

@sgc As promised I took my FKK plunge post covid and restrictions being elapsed. I did FKK Palace, FKK Sharks and FKK Oases, the rates have been hiked by the girls post covid - I suspect they refused to go back to pre-pandemic rates.

FKK World was on my list this time but I didn't plunge.

In all it was enjoyable, but FKK Sharks had a better line up.

Offline sgc

@sgc As promised I took my FKK plunge post covid and restrictions being elapsed. I did FKK Palace, FKK Sharks and FKK Oases, the rates have been hiked by the girls post covid - I suspect they refused to go back to pre-pandemic rates.

FKK World was on my list this time but I didn't plunge.

In all it was enjoyable, but FKK Sharks had a better line up.

Fantastic,

Thank you. I'm in frankfurt only for a short while in November so that helps me. I'll go to Sharks... ill write it up and share too

Offline Global_Punter

Fantastic,

Thank you. I'm in frankfurt only for a short while in November so that helps me. I'll go to Sharks... ill write it up and share too

@sgc Your Welcome! You'll not regret plunging Sharks, Its €50 entry on Sundays [ note the line up is great on Sundays @ FKK Sharks, more girls and the locals Germans tend to be attracted by the - €15 discount as its €65 on other days ]

The rates hike is roughly:

> €150 for 1/2 inclusive of BBBJ + CIM [ previous 1/2 hr for €50 will get you basic sex with condom ]

> €200 for 1 hours inclusive of BBBJ [ 1 hr was previously €100 ]

In all following the German BBBJ ban its seems BBBJ now attracts a surcharge of €50 same as CIM = €50 Anal = €100

The service levels will vary with the girls, some will charge €150 for 1/2, some €100 [ €50 BBBJ surcharge inclusive in rate ] funny enough I was able to get BBBJ, sex + CIM for €100 with some girls - bear in mind the rates is sometime the girls seem to have agreed to by themselves, the standards by the club is still €50 1/2 hr and 1 hr €100.

The advantage is still there as you don't have to deal with B&S or photoshop, most of the girls I booked were stunners in my book - which is very rare in the UK - FKK still remains the undisputed adult Disney.

FKK Oases seems to be in decline as the previous owner is now dead and the son seems to have had some policies that the girls disliked, hopefully they resolve their issue (s)

« Last Edit: September 17, 2022, 01:49:31 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline simon07

Thanks for the report. Seems the gals are upping their prices.
Still one can window shop at the bar.  :drinks:

Offline Eeyore

> €150 for 1/2 inclusive of BBBJ + CIM [ previous 1/2 hr for €50 will get you basic sex with condom ]

In all following the German BBBJ ban its seems BBBJ now attracts a surcharge of €50 same as CIM = €50 Anal = €100

The service levels will vary with the girls, some will charge €150 for 1/2, some €100 [ €50 BBBJ surcharge inclusive in rate ] funny enough I was able to get BBBJ, sex + CIM for €100 with some girls - bear in mind the rates is sometime the girls seem to have agreed to by themselves, the standards by the club is still €50 1/2 hr and 1 hr €100.

At Sharks from my experience MOST girls charge 100€ 30 mins and 150€ 1 hour.
I’ve NEVER paid extra for BBBJ in Sharks, it’s been given to me automatically.

A few of the less attractive girls still charge the old rates 50€ 30 mins which includes BBBJ.

Unfortunately some ladies want 200€ for the hour but unless they are really popular and busy they will eventually accept 150€

The golden rule for newbies is never let on it’s your first visit as some girls will take the opportunity to hypnotise you into spending more than you should.

Stefan is excellent if you want a professional massage and need a break with the prices very reasonable.

Offline Sullivan

At Sharks from my experience MOST girls charge 100€ 30 mins and 150€ 1 hour.
I’ve NEVER paid extra for BBBJ in Sharks, it’s been given to me automatically.

A few of the less attractive girls still charge the old rates 50€ 30 mins which includes BBBJ.

Unfortunately some ladies want 200€ for the hour but unless they are really popular and busy they will eventually accept 150€

The golden rule for newbies is never let on it’s your first visit as some girls will take the opportunity to hypnotise you into spending more than you should.

Stefan is excellent if you want a professional massage and need a break with the prices very reasonable.

I think his extra €50 in a 30 minute session is for CIM.

My first experience in Sharks, I agreed £100/30 and she was giving me OWO but warned me if I popped in her mouth, it would be another £50.

Offline sgc

@sgc Your Welcome! You'll not regret plunging Sharks, Its €50 entry on Sundays [ note the line up is great on Sundays @ FKK Sharks, more girls and the locals Germans tend to be attracted by the - €15 discount as its €65 on other days ]

The advantage is still there as you don't have to deal with B&S or photoshop, most of the girls I booked were stunners in my book - which is very rare in the UK - FKK still remains the undisputed adult Disney.

FKK Oases seems to be in decline as the previous owner is now dead and the son seems to have had some policies that the girls disliked, hopefully they resolve their issue (s)

Really helpful...  prices are still OK considering food included and can spend a whole while there