Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh_Brunette - Cardiff Incall  (Read 1467 times)

85 review(s) for Welsh_Brunette (83 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

SeekingtheTruth

Saw Georgia for an 30 min incall, £80 for the booking and £30 for anal. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The profile says that she wont she anyone without feedback but if you send a decent PM and don't sound like a tool you may get lucky. I did.

About the Venue

Hotel in Cardiff Bay. Nice open reception and didn't get a second glance as I casually walked through on my way up to the room. Room was large with 2 double beds, music in the background and clean and spacious shower facilities.

About Georgia

The pictures don't give much away apart from the fact that she has a good body and nice size breasts. When I walked into the room I was very impressed by how pretty she is. When the robe came off to reveal her lingerie I instantly thought "bingo" and a big smile broke across my face. This was going to be fun. Breasts are enhanced but very cleverly done and feel natural, great suckable nipples. She has a couple of small tattoos but the real surprise for me was the piercing. God I love a pierced clit  :D

About the Meet

Georgia let me into her room with a smile a kiss to say hello. We had a quick chat about the days events and sorted out the paperwork. On to the bed and no time was wasted. Her kissing is fantastic and and she does nice deep FK while playing with your cock. After about 5 mins of this she rolled me onto my back and went to work with her mouth, amazing technique and pays attention to every part. Back to some more kissing then it was my turn, rolled her over and started teasing her clit. Georgia clearly enjoys receiving oral and at one point almost squashed my head like a melon between her thighs when she came. Surprisingly after this she rolled me back onto my back for some more oral, which I didn't complain about. Then on with the condom and she climbed on top and damn is she tight. After a while she asked me to get behind her but rather than go doggy for a bit she guided me straight into anal. This was my first time doing anal and it wont be the last  :P After Georgia came yet again I couldn't hold it back anymore. We settled back in, both exhausted, for another little chat to catch our breath. At this point I was still hard so we went straight back into to oral, I couldn't resist so just had to go down on her again. Finished off with a shower together and some more playing in the bathroom and then it was time to get dressed. I got a bit embarrassed at this point because even though I had only booked 30 mins we had been at it for an hour. Georgia didn't seem to mind though  :lol:

The Verdict

Awesome punt, awesome girl. Think I have found my regular going forward. If you haven't been to see her yet you are missing out.

Blitzed

Great revue , she is straight onto my hot list