Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A Later-Life Realisation  (Read 428 times)

Offline unclepokey

Thinking about matters genital today for reasons I need not to detain you with I paused to think why it was that my parents used to refer to my willy as my 'clean boy'.
Suddenly illumination!

It was because they had me circumcised. I'm not of the Jewish faith. But I'm rather glad that this procedure was undertaken. (some of my so-called friends would suggest that, in the process, the wrong part was jettisoned.) But it does make certain things more pleasurable and requires a little less dexterity and washing in the coital preparation and process.

Uncle Pokey

Offline Goldfinch

I was circumcised within 3 or 4 weeks of being born,as I am jewish.

Very easy to keep clean,although i find the bellend quite sensitive,especially when a WG is noshing on it. :dancegirl:

My cousin once told me that he was at my circumcision ceremony where all the family gather and watch the process and say a prayer,when he was about 12 and he passed out at the site of blood. :scare:

Offline winkywanky

I'll be honest and say I don't believe in messing around with what God gave you, especially 'religious reasons' for doing so.

My nob gets a thorough wash every day, a wank (in the current climate) four times a week, and I take him out for a walk in the fresh air at least once a week  :cool:.

No reason to cut any bits off, and no chafing from underpants or catching my bellend in a zip (the foreskin's always a possibility but less traumatic I reckon).

Offline winkywanky

Also worth pointing out pleasuring yourself is a whole lot easier, no lube required and the action of the foreskin going back and forth again means no chafing  :thumbsup:.

Offline David1970

A mate of mine go circumcised at the age of 23, they cocked-up the procedure, not much fun for him. Lots of blood, stitches and salt baths. Would not be my choice.

Offline mr.bluesky

I'll be honest and say I don't believe in messing around with what God gave you, especially 'religious reasons' for doing so.

My nob gets a thorough wash every day, a wank (in the current climate) four times a week, and I take him out for a walk in the fresh air at least once a week  :cool:.

Take him out for a walk in the fresh air at least once a week. Does that mean you walk about with your flies undone and your knob hanging out winkywanky  :scare:

Offline cunningman

Take him out for a walk in the fresh air at least once a week. Does that mean you walk about with your flies undone and your knob hanging out winkywanky  :scare:
Maybe he wears a skirt and goes commando?  Perhaps even a kilt?

I seem to remember there was a time when I used to read a blog from a guy who was decent technician, I thought - but loved to wear a kilt.  He was somewhere in California, I believe, and I saw no evidence that he was entitled to wear a tartan.

These foreigners do strange things!

Offline winkywanky

Of course, Oi'm a countryboy!  ;)

Online willie loman

Speak to any sex worker she will tell you many of her customers have problems down there, that could be resolved by circumcision. 2 well know adults who were circumcised late in life, Richard Branson, President Kennedy Elvis Presley also had probs in that department, but like most adults, including some on this forum, I imagine did nothing about it. We seldom talk about what can make sex difficult or unpleasant.I was circumcised as young adult, tight foreskin, best thing I ever did. Was brought up in the lower working class  where folk are uber prudish about sex in general.

Offline winkywanky

Of course, medical reasons are a completely different kettle of fish.

And many men (and boys) are too embarrassed to go see a doc about this stuff. Very sad in this day and age.

But with elective (and religious) circumcision, there are risks just like with any other surgery. Shit can (and does) go wrong.

Why risk it if there's no medical need?  :unknown:

Offline Thephoenix

We use the term circumcision,  but isn't it really just genital mutilation?

Now that sounds pretty nasty,  and for females it's illegal in most countries.

I know it's different procedures, and performed for different reasons, but it feels like double standards to me.

By the way.... I'm not, but my son is..... As very young parents we were persuaded quite strongly, even made to feel it was expected, by medical staff in Australia to have him circumcised shortly after birth in the 1960's.

Offline winkywanky

Wow, really?

In the 60s, in Oz? No particular medical reason, just that that's what they were doing at the time?  :unknown:

Offline Thephoenix

Absolutely.... I think at that time they were following the current trend in USA.
Even now I think about 70% of Americans are circumcised, although views seem to be changing there now

Offline winkywanky

That's a bit worrying, with all those guns around they're likely to go off half-cocked  :D.

Offline Thephoenix

Maybe that's why they prefer sawn off shotguns :unknown:

Offline winkywanky

I guess you could hope they might be firing blanks, but that would be a completely different operation altogether  :P.

Offline Doc Holliday

We use the term circumcision,  but isn't it really just genital mutilation?

Now that sounds pretty nasty,  and for females it's illegal in most countries.

I understand and to a degree agree with the principle, however to accurately compare female genital mutilation to circumcision would be more akin to chopping of your whole glans  :D

Female genital mutilation is on another level. There can be valid medical reasons for circumcision, but not for what we term female genital mutilation.

I also agree with WW that having an intact and functioning foreskin as nature intended, gives you more options 'sexually'.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 11:54:40 am by Doc Holliday »