Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS MaryDuarte – Marylebone  (Read 2471 times)

8 review(s) for maryduarte (4 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]

Offline riad_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £150 for 30 minutes.

Comms: Very good and easy. Her English is good and she's responsive to texts. I had to wait an extra 10 mins outside her flat in Marylebone, but that wasn't a big deal.

Venue: Flat just by Marylebone station, so very easy to get to. It's a nice building, so she was a little anxious on the phone that I should be quiet coming up in the lift. All sound proof in her flat though!

Looks: For those who are new to TS punting, looks play a big part. So I'd read some lukewarm reviews but thought she looked good enough to take a risk. In person she's very attractive, great smile, and in superb shape. She's fairly tall and in high heels was a fair bit taller than me, and I definitely wouldn't say she's petite. But she's a very good looking woman all round.

The Meet: I was there mainly to scratch an itch so didn't have a very specific list of wants, and I'd read in other reviews that she's maybe a little lacklustre, so I was fully prepared to just have a little OW and then brief anal and go. But she was much, much warmer than people had made me think and very keen for me to be relaxed and try things out. We had a little bit of light kissing and fondling on the bed, then 69 (she only does OW) before I fucked her doggy and then missionary. I'm not interested in being fucked but she has a nice, quite small cock, if that's your thing (I was happy to suck it and it smelt and tasted very nice). Her asshole is pretty tight but she took me well, and was very smiley throughout. No clock watching either, as I think we ran over by 5/10 mins. I found her really charming and responsive, and pretty funny. I think we got into it a bit more towards the end of the session and there was some DFK as a came.

I think I might have caught her on a good day, or possibly she just responded well to politeness and being asked her preferences and not being too forceful. Either way, I was really surprised to find the experience quite different to that relayed by other reviewers. She's a very attractive girl, a good shag, and a much better conversationalist than most of the women I've seen over the years. So I was really impressed – this is probably the punt where my expectations have been most exceeded.

Online magnetico

Online tantraman

... she's very attractive, great smile, and in superb shape ...

... as shown in photos collected here :dancegirl:

Offline rm95

Cheers for the review. I'll put mine on here shortly as I've too seen her again, which happened to be better this time round.

Offline Tom.Punter

Damn, I wish she didn't have a third leg 

Offline winkywanky

A minor detail, get over it and give her a try  ;).

Offline millbush

Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac