Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie-louisex Bristol  (Read 1023 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5282232) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5601983) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline prashindian

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I don't write many reviews but this was the worse punt
For me I had a booking with her and requested the services I need is OWO, CIM and giving oral.
And all I got was 2min OWO and rest was hand job. I asked her can we do Anal and her reply was sorry I don't do Anal any more all tho it is in her Enjoy list.
All I can say she was total waste of time. I should have gone to Romanian and I this they can do batter job then her.
Total waste of money.
Good luck if you want to see her. :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:
« Last Edit: November 01, 2019, 09:36:14 pm by prashindian »

Offline JUICEGORGER

There are occasions when I stumble across reviews and immediately side with the WG....
This gentleman for example, may have equally disappointed on arrival and does contravene previous reviews. Forgive me therefore, if I take his, "All I can say she was total waste of time. I should have gone to Romanian and I this they can do BATTER job then her" with a pinch of salt, (and vinegar,) and vow to experience Katie-louisex to add balance to the appraisal....

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
There are occasions when I stumble across reviews and immediately side with the WG....
This gentleman for example, may have equally disappointed on arrival and does contravene previous reviews. Forgive me therefore, if I take his, "All I can say she was total waste of time. I should have gone to Romanian and I this they can do BATTER job then her" with a pinch of salt, (and vinegar,) and vow to experience Katie-louisex to add balance to the appraisal....

You what? :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Online Coriniumstud

Nice... have you ever thought about learning English ?

Offline hockogrockle

I don't think either the OP or the commentator can have done very well in GCSE English! Or perhaps they are both cack-handed typists.

Offline CheeseBoard

I think someone has tampered with his juice :rolleyes:

James999

requested the services I need is OWO, CIM and giving oral.
A. I asked her can we do Anal

Do you not see the problem there, it is highly likely that her arse was not clean / prepared, the fact she offers it on her website SHOULD mean she offers it, but it is of course normal to request it in advance so they can prepare their arse for you  :hi:

Offline prashindian

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I don't write many reviews but this was the worse punt
For me I had a booking with her and requested the services I need is OWO, CIM and giving oral.
And all I got was 2min OWO and rest was hand job. I asked her can we do Anal and her reply was sorry I don't do Anal any more all tho it is in her Enjoy list.
All I can say she was total waste of time. I should have gone to Romanian and I thing they can do batter job then her.
Total waste of money.
Good luck if you want to see her. :manhater: :manhater: :manhater: :manhater:

Offline lmgh

Bizarre post but in an effort to gain something from it...

How long did you book?
Does she appear as per the pics i.e. was she dressed for the occasion? Or just stood in some pj's & crocs with a ciggie on the go?

Appreciate you may have had a bad time, but there's not much info on this one so anything else is useful.