Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: teenpanties - Newcastle  (Read 22916 times)

19 review(s) for teenpanties (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline korndog88

She sent me a random whatsapp last Thursday asking me to come over. I messaged back sayin we'd never met before and I think she had the wrong number. Sent back a really angry and aggressive message which blew me away, seeing as it all stemmed from her. It's been almost a year since I messaged the girl about an appointment, so she clearly logs numbers in her phone. Blocked and staying away from.

P.S. Fancy being that desperate to get your arse eaten out that you want someone to pay £80 for the 15 min 'pleasure of doing so'. Get in the bin.
Banned reason: No reviews in 9 years.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline datwabbit

Just checked her latest profile.

£100 an hour. Now if you can only cum through handjob then that is probably a normal rate. So 2 15 minute handjobs are £90 or a couple of them in an hour for £100.

Offline billabong

She sent me a random whatsapp last Thursday asking me to come over. I messaged back sayin we'd never met before and I think she had the wrong number. Sent back a really angry and aggressive message which blew me away, seeing as it all stemmed from her. It's been almost a year since I messaged the girl about an appointment, so she clearly logs numbers in her phone. Blocked and staying away from.

P.S. Fancy being that desperate to get your arse eaten out that you want someone to pay £80 for the 15 min 'pleasure of doing so'. Get in the bin.

I to have had a random message offering the same. This suggests the well Is running dry maybe. I suspect we will see a shift in either her prices or services offered shortly.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I to have had a random message offering the same. This suggests the well Is running dry maybe. I suspect we will see a shift in either her prices or services offered shortly.

Should I feel left out since I haven't???   :cry:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline billabong

Should I feel left out since I haven't???   :cry:    :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I imagine she's working down her list.. it'll be coming.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
I imagine she's working down her list.. it'll be coming.

Nah, no chance, new sim since I saw her, it was time for a change.    :cool:

Offline BoroPool

I got the same message too. I have never met her, I enquired earlier in the year. Completely random considering we never met or even got past 2 messages

Offline Mansell

I got the same message too. I have never met her, I enquired earlier in the year. Completely random considering we never met or even got past 2 messages
Now that's really worrying, if she if messaging randomly like that.  :dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Now that's really worrying, if she if messaging randomly like that.  :dash:

Yeah, see reply #56.   :D

Offline Mansell

Yeah, see reply #56.   :D
I smiled when I read your reply DM,  and thought smart move  :thumbsup: I always have my punting phone on silent and only turn it on when alone   ;)

Offline AnthG

Well, if she started offering sex I'd book her in a nanosecond.

If she started offering Anal. I'd run over there faster than the wizard of speed and time.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline OscarC

Her latest profile change - now calls herself “freehandjob”

Profile text says she is now offering free handjobs, old price was £45.

Anyone going to test it out? Nothing in life is free, especially in this game.  :D  I suspect you only get your free handjob if you pay to get her phone screen fixed for her... at £82.

Offline Moresomes

Had a look at her profile yesterday, and she was bemoaning the fact that she hadn,t tugged a single cock all day.
I think the well might be running dry.

Offline MME

She’s now offering FREE handjobs.!

Bet it costs you £45 to get out the building though....
« Last Edit: November 19, 2019, 08:27:25 pm by MME »

Offline datwabbit

Her main photo, naked standing on the chair, is just amazing.

Offline tynetunnel

Her main photo, naked standing on the chair, is just amazing.

Agreed! She has blocked my AW account though 😥

Offline scutty brown

I see she's hidden the photos which show anorexia symptoms

Offline Ryan68312006

I’ve taken the dive guys. I’ve booked in to see her at 10pm this evening for a ‘free handjob’!
I shall report back! Although I’ll be honest I’m feeling a tad nervous/wary

Offline tynetunnel

I’ve taken the dive guys. I’ve booked in to see her at 10pm this evening for a ‘free handjob’!

Good lad, enjoy and I for one am looking forward to your report  :thumbsup:

Don’t forget to arrive with a hard dick for your free five minutes though or you “will be turned away”  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2019, 08:43:04 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline waynekerr600

If you're not back by 10.15 we'll give the free hand job a miss  :D

Offline oldrockingchair

If you're not back by 10.15 we'll give the free hand job a miss  :D
Hand job might be free but my guess is he will pay 80 sovs for a lick of the butt hole  :lol:

Offline MME

I salute you my brave PunterMate  :hi:

Offline winkywanky

Weird.

I guess she's gambling that once you get your cock in her hands you won't be able to resist paying for more?

And possibly to make it completely irresistible, she conducts the handjob with her arse in your face and she's covered her ringpiece in Nutella. Providing you have a normally functioning sense of smell, the urge to lick it will be overwhelming.

Offline datwabbit

Are you now in possession of her phone repair bill?

Offline datwabbit

Weird.

I guess she's gambling that once you get your cock in her hands you won't be able to resist paying for more?

And possibly to make it completely irresistible, she conducts the handjob with her arse in your face and she's covered her ringpiece in Nutella. Providing you have a normally functioning sense of smell, the urge to lick it will be overwhelming.
Nutella would put me off. Can't stand it.

Don't judge me.

Offline oldrockingchair

Don't judge me.
Nutella is evil stuff, rather have a slice of brown toast with cottage cheese

Offline winkywanky

Nutella is evil stuff, rather have a slice of brown toast with cottage cheese

She might have a bit of a job arranging all of that on her arsehole?

Offline winkywanky

Don't judge me.

She'd probably do strawberry jam if you asked her nicely.

Offline Ryan68312006

Hiya guys!! Well good news I got my free handjob! Arrived hard as she requested she’s pulls down my jeans n actually gives a half decent handjob but unfortunately I didn’t manage to cum within the 5 minutes  :unknown: she said I could pay her n stay for longer but didn’t have any cash on me so opted to leave.. luckily there was no Nutella in sight  :lol:

Offline Peter110

I inquired about the free hand job.
She confirmed it was free and the only  condition was I didn't shit on her floor !!
Free or  not I am never visiting her.
Seems proper nuts

Offline winkywanky

I think the girl is so experienced with hand jobs now, and with what makes guys cum, how quickly they cum etc, that she knows exactly what she's doing. She probably knows how to wank you off better than you do!  :D

In other words she'll pretty well know how to not make you cum within the 5mins, and then with a raging boner any red-blooded bloke who has the money in his pocket will be virtually begging her to finish him off. The only way to avoid that is to purposely arrive with NO MONEY.

And if you do want to avail yourself of this service, and for it to work, you probably need to rock up at hers in some loose jogging pants with no underwear, keeping yourself right on edge until the moment she opens the door. Then as soon as she takes you in hand you'll spurt forth all over her carpet.

That'll teach her!  :lol:

Offline Moresomes

She confirmed it was free and the only  condition was I didn't shit on her floor !!

That's me out then.
If they don't allow SOF, it's a no for me.   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline datwabbit

Hiya guys!! Well good news I got my free handjob! Arrived hard as she requested she’s pulls down my jeans n actually gives a half decent handjob but unfortunately I didn’t manage to cum within the 5 minutes  :unknown: she said I could pay her n stay for longer but didn’t have any cash on me so opted to leave.. luckily there was no Nutella in sight  :lol:

So it's not the equivalent of £45 for 15 minutes. You get a 5 minute sample and decide whether you want to pay.

Offline Moresomes

you probably need to rock up at hers in some loose jogging pants with no underwear, keeping yourself right on edge until the moment she opens the door. Then as soon as she takes you in hand you'll spurt forth all over her carpet.

I can't get the picture out of my head, of a crocodile of punters wanking furiously and stretching the length of Chinatown, while taking one pace forward every five minutes.

Offline winkywanky

:lol:

Hopefully her 'booking system' would avoid that!

Offline MME

I can't get the picture out of my head, of a crocodile of punters wanking furiously and stretching the length of Chinatown, while taking one pace forward every five minutes.
...None of us will get that out of our heads now it's been mentioned, you just can't 'unsee' something like that......  :wacko:

Offline winkywanky

Oh-oh the hokey-cokey...oh-oh the hokey cokey... :lol:

Offline bob0411

...None of us will get that out of our heads now it's been mentioned, you just can't 'unsee' something like that......  :wacko:

And all with boners, awks!   :D

Offline datwabbit

Her profile is now updated with the terms of the offer..

Freebie is only 5 minutes long and if you don't arrive hard she'll turn you away. So you'll need to wank while you walk in Chinatown.

Offline waynekerr600

Has Ryan got back yet?

He hasn't gained a concrete overcoat or pastry lid has he?

Offline winkywanky

He's currently in a 5hr queue in A&E with his cock & balls in a Tesco bag, waiting to be triaged.

Offline datwabbit

Has Ryan got back yet?

He hasn't gained a concrete overcoat or pastry lid has he?

Yeah. I think he left after 5 minutes with a hard on. Thankfully it was quite cold last night so took away his horn.

Offline datwabbit

Free or  not I am never visiting her.
Seems proper nuts
I wonder how many punters have led to her declaring that rule.

Offline williambream

I've emailed her asking how long before she starts to offer  oral and full service - it's a matter of time imo.

She strikes me as someone who could go full blown sub slut, like rosavile, once the paying hj punters dry up which it appears to be now.

Offline MME

I've emailed her asking how long before she starts to offer  oral and full service - it's a matter of time imo.

She strikes me as someone who could go full blown sub slut, like rosavile, once the paying hj punters dry up which it appears to be now.
If she turns out even half as good as rosavile I’ll be up her like a shot...every week till my cock burns out.

Offline tynetunnel

I’d be interested to know how she responds