Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammi Seductive , Livingston.  (Read 1611 times)

6 review(s) for sammi seductive (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline 1980Tam

https://www.adultwork.com/4815862 or https://www.adultwork.com/sammi+seductive

0.5hr-£60

Contacted Sammi through AW , she was slow to reply as she is only available now and then , she replyed with mobile number and told me to contact with that as she doesnt check AW that often . Called and got booking for later that day .Given a postcode and told to call when there.Called she then directed me to a specific parking bay before she told me house number , this is obviously how she checks her clients out.Greeted at door and taken upstairs.

Location is WGs own home , terraced house typical Livinston style, clean , no issues.

WG is aged between 50 to 55 , approx 5'4"  , dark hair , at least a size 14 , body not firm , nice size breasts . , nice smile , friendly natured

Paperwork completed , she passionatly kissed me whilest removing my clothes , she was dressed in a skimpy nighty and was easily removed. On to the bed the usual fingering ,sucking , RO , she OWO , sucked balls , then bagged me up , firstly mish , then onto doggy , carried on like this until she reminded me booking time was almost up , a little more doggy and popped in bag. She cleaned me up .

We had little chat afterwards , she offers a duo with a  larger lady , saw picture of lady she looks ok but little larger than Sammi I said maybe next time , then it turns out it is her sister , now a sister act always appeals to me , the first thing I enquired about was how the girls interact with each other , they dont . They will do the face sitting and Bj then swap over type of thing , but nothing to each other , this doesnt appeal to me but may appeal to others .

Summary , I enjoyed my booking , nice friendly girl , she is the mumsy next door type , body is not the best shape quite flabby , offers standard services , I do think £60 is a tad expensive compared to others out there. She can be hard to get hold of due to her other job commitments.

6 review(s) found for sammi seductive linked to in above post (4 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative)

Offline Name Not Found

Profile pictures look well dodgy. The first one shows a slim, sexy MILF. the last one show an old flabby-arsed bint.

Offline Flyswimmer

What general area of Livingston is she in? Have tried to contact through AW, with very limited success.

Offline 1980Tam

What general area of Livingston is she in? Have tried to contact through AW, with very limited success.

My geography of Livingston is  not good   Think Craigshill ,  near the fire station.

Offline 1980Tam

Profile pictures look well dodgy. The first one shows a slim, sexy MILF. the last one show an old flabby-arsed bint.
I think WG has had a good curvy hour glass figure as first picture when she was younger , she has still the hour glass figure but is now more flabby , I think still a decent ride , although basic service .