Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Montréal suggestions  (Read 900 times)

Offline Alicat111

Hi all,

Just a quick one. Scanned the site but not found much intel on Montréal. Any suggestions for WG’s or massage with HR?

Cheers

Offline mrplayer123

i would like to know this info too.. :)

Litmwa

I just seen I can’t post other punting sites. But if you message me I know of a few Canadian ones easy to find.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2019, 10:14:35 pm by Litmwa »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I just seen I can’t post other punting sites. But if you message me I know of a few Canadian ones easy to find.

OldAdmin allowed posting of ISG site, including most of the foreign sections on ISG. I have asked to clarify if ISG or other foreign sites are allowed, such as above.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 10:28:43 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
OldAdmin allowed posting of ISG site, including most of the foreign sections on ISG. I have asked to clarify if ISG or other foreign sites are allowed, such as above.

I can confirm that posting of links to ISG site or any foreign punting/agency sites is allowed in "Punting Abroad" section.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2019, 04:25:50 pm by CoolTiger »

Litmwa

I can confirm that posting of links ISG site or any foreign punting/agency sites is allowed in "Punting Abroad" section.

Thanks for confirmation. I have used perb.cc for Vancouver punts. Merb.cc is a sister site for Montreal. I have noticed overall rates in Vancouver have really shot up in the last year.

Offline thetinman007

I went last year and had a good time. Strip clubs are full contact and only 20 dollars, there was one that was only 10 dollars. There are some massage options with HE for about £70-80 for 45 minutes. Nothing extra was sought or offered. I had a good time in the 10 strip bar.