Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: .Sophie - Misled in Maidstone  (Read 654 times)

2 review(s) for .Sophie (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Offline fmbop24

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sophie looks nothing like her professionally doctored photos. There are no straight selfies in her profile, even in the private gallery (don't bother paying; they're from the same shoot as the freebies). But I thought there'd be some basis in truth. Nope.

Those amazing looking breasts are fake but in a photoshop way. Her's are large and floppy with quite big ugly nipples. Talking of floppy, you should see her arse. It's also quite large, and without the chubb, there could easily be a great Brazilian style butt under there. There's no telling. That flat stomach in the pictures is a figment of the photo editor's imagination. She's a heavy girl all round.

I'm sure she is the same person in the photos, but they are so messed with, there's just a vague likeness in the face left. The body might just as well have been grafted on from a different person.

I could see all this as soon as I got in, but I had the horn and no other options so there it is.

Her attitude is cheeky. Friendly enough but she's in control. The likes list is as fake as the pictures. No owo, and the bj was decidedly shallow throat. She also doesn't do doggy style. Cowgirl was best anyway, she was nice and active, and once she gets her behind going it could be close to perpetual motion.

So she's no more than a quick shag. I think she might have a good body, but it's too well hidden. That's not for me, but other may like that. My main problem though is the extreme way the photos are doctored. If they'd had any basis in reality I wouldn't have considered seeing her.

Offline DrConners

Didn't you check on here first ? I would have thought you did as you have been a member for a while :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107845.0

I know there have been some indexing problems with reviews but I still found this straight away.

Those pictures are a photoshop joke  :thumbsdown:

Sounds like a shit time, thanks for taking the time to post this review.

She's fucked off to Wales - Unlucky for them - Oh look, I see she considers herself a :

Sophisticated ladith
  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Her feedback should be a warning sign on aw  i counted at least 3 different names for her lol “Sophie . Alexa and Adele . Also I’m a size 6 and tiny there is noooo way even on her aw pics she’s a size 4!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
Also she quotes 5ft 7 and 7 stone that puts her bmi at 15 so pretty much anorexic if true
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline fmbop24

Didn't you check on here first ? I would have thought you did as you have been a member for a while :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=107845.0

I know there have been some indexing problems with reviews but I still found this straight away.

Those pictures are a photoshop joke  :thumbsdown:

Sounds like a shit time, thanks for taking the time to post this review.

She's fucked off to Wales - Unlucky for them - Oh look, I see she considers herself a :
  :wackogirl:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yes I did see this review. It was so extreme, I kidded myself it was probably a personality clash between the two, and it was three years old so probably about a completely different girl anyway. You live, you learn.

Offline fmbop24

Also she quotes 5ft 7 and 7 stone that puts her bmi at 15 so pretty much anorexic if true

Yep, it was all there for me to see. The thing was though, I wasn't expecting her to be like the photos. I just didn't think they could be so far off reality