Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ready-n-Raunchy- Glasgow.  (Read 1568 times)

25 review(s) for Ready-n-Raunchy (22 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline 2 pair

Recently seen Laura.
Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Nice clean apartment, in the city centre.
Hands her 70 pounds, for half an hour.

Was greeted by Laura, in heels and matching lingerie, she doesn't do clothing requests, although very nicely turned out.
Starts of with great DFK, fantastic owo, with plenty of spit, followed up with ro.
Then on with the condom, for intercourse, in several positions, she was still kissing me, in some positions, obviously not for doggy.
Laura, is very willing to please, that I didn't last that long till I popped.

Was offered a class of water, on arrival, which came in handy, for me to to get my breath back.
There was plenty of chat afterwards, which was handy, because I did have the shakes, always a sign of a good time.
This was a great punt, that I felt,that Laura had enjoyed as well.
I was there, for just slightly over the half hour, of my time,although no rush to pap me out.
Seeing a lass, that only works, a few days a week, seems to give you, a better booking.

Also, seeing a well reviewed s.p on here, shows the benefits of being a member on here.
Thanks guys.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline mickey1967

Glad our reviews helped, you can't go far wrong with Laura.

Agree fully with you comments on girls who limit their bookings each week, although I think Laura does more days now than she used to.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

Thanks for the review.

It reads like you were still out of breath when you wrote it.  :D

Offline 2 pair

Thanks for the review.

It reads like you were still out of breath when you wrote it.  :D
+1, get out of breath, just thinking about, my time with her.
Banned reason: Previously banned undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac