Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Post Forum issues here  (Read 107762 times)

Offline PilotMan

Those pictures will be the three public profile pictures that were showing when the first review was posted. They are loaded automatically so can't come from the private gallery. It looks like the profile has been sold on since the first reviewer saw her in May

As Davie says above and the thumbnails will stay the same.

As in the case with this profile, if you click on them they will usually display what are the current home page profile pics and not enlarge the thumbnail.

The girl showing in the main profile pics is the girl I saw in May. As I stated in my review then, the pictures at the time weren't her, my description of her concurs with the current pictures.

The original pictures were stolen from IG - probably an account set up and authenticated for the purpose of selling on.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2022, 04:52:41 pm by PilotMan »

Offline royal_male

I am getting a message in my personal messages section that i can only reply to messages but cannot contact new members.

Why is this? Is this only me or a forum rule..

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
  • Reviews: 0
The criteria for being able to send a pm and view history have changed
I will make a thread about this later

Offline royal_male

Gotcha thank you. That is rather disappointing, the PM function specially is.. history is okay i understand..

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
Gotcha thank you. That is rather disappointing, the PM function specially is.. history is okay i understand..

4 years since a Review isn’t helping your case for PM rights.

Offline royal_male

I have moved out of the UK, as you can see i have contributed in Europe punting reviews. The COVID situation also doesnt help.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah makes sense to have a dedicated thread but probably a thankless task as people will probably still start a new one anyway, must have had about 20 new ones this month about this as people don't read all the boards properly before posting

#Pushing water uphill  :D

Offline Henry767

I am getting a message in my personal messages section that i can only reply to messages but cannot contact new members.

Why is this? Is this only me or a forum rule..

I've got this too, can't think why, last message was June, last review March. Where would I find Head's promised explanatory thread when it's posted, please?

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I've got this too, can't think why, last message was June, last review March. Where would I find Head's promised explanatory thread when it's posted, please?
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351038.0

Online Rocco

for some strange reason i cannot post reviews, there is no New Review tab

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin

Offline Billy no mates

for some strange reason i cannot post reviews, there is no New Review tab

Unfortunately there are many things that have just become part of modern life and we all just accept.

After following the previous advice given to you.

Making sure you have passwords for everything.
Firstly try a different browser. (I use chrome on a desktop, Safari on my phone)
Then clear the browser history, and clear all the cookies.
Then check your preferred browser for updates, and try updating.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Unfortunately there are many things that have just become part of modern life and we all just accept.

After following the previous advice given to you.

Making sure you have passwords for everything.
Firstly try a different browser. (I use chrome on a desktop, Safari on my phone)
Then clear the browser history, and clear all the cookies.
Then check your preferred browser for updates, and try updating.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.
He hasn't got an issue with accessing the site, like quite a few other new members he didn't know where the new review tab was.  Some don't realise that you have to open the review page for the area you want to post it in.

Offline Billy no mates

He hasn't got an issue with accessing the site, like quite a few other new members he didn't know where the new review tab was.  Some don't realise that you have to open the review page for the area you want to post it in.

Ahh, I miss-understood, cheers DM  :hi:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator

Offline Davey Dykes

I got a warning about an expired SSL certificate or something when I just signed in now?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
I got a warning about an expired SSL certificate or something when I just signed in now?

Yes I can't sigh In using my usual browser, had to.use a different one. Suspect SSL for the site has expired again.

Offline Waterhouse

Is working fine for me.  The SSL warning flashed up once, but that was immediately after the daily routine maintenance around 5:30am.

Have cleared web data and re-logged in to test, and still seems fine to me - no warnings etc. 

Maybe clear your browser cache and try again.

Offline justabj

This is what firefox which will not connect is saying;

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.ukpunting.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

www.ukpunting.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
This is what firefox which will not connect is saying;

Did Not Connect: Potential Security Issue

Firefox detected an issue and did not continue to www.ukpunting.com. The web site is either misconfigured or your computer clock is set to the wrong time.

It’s likely the web site’s certificate is expired, which prevents Firefox from connecting securely.

What can you do about it?

www.ukpunting.com has a security policy called HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS), which means that Firefox can only connect to it securely. You can’t add an exception to visit this site.

The issue is most likely with the web site, and there is nothing you can do to resolve it. You can notify the web site’s administrator about the problem.

Happens several times a year if I remember rightly.

Offline Marmalade

My Safari just blocks it, says it can’t obtain a secure connection. Logged on with Firefox and just skip past the warning pages. Chrome tells me someone might be trying to steal passwords but let’s me proceed if I ignore the warning. Brave gives the same warning and option to proceed anyway.

Offline EvilS

Getting the same error too on Chrome. Works fine on Firefox though.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline versace

My Safari just blocks it, says it can’t obtain a secure connection. Logged on with Firefox and just skip past the warning pages. Chrome tells me someone might be trying to steal passwords but let’s me proceed if I ignore the warning. Brave gives the same warning and option to proceed anyway.

Same here. Cleared all the cache and cookies on safari, then had the option to proceed to the website.

Judging by the number of guests/members currently online, this seems to be affecting a lot of people.

Offline Warkboy

Anyone else getting security warnings and "certificate expired" messages when connecting to the site?

Offline southcoastpunter

yes - if you looked at " Topic: Post Forum issues here" (where you should have put this) you will see others are having similar issues today.

Online advent2016

Cert expired.
It's unlikely that one or two days the site will suddenly become more dangerous. I ignored it

Offline Marmalade

Same here. Cleared all the cache and cookies on safari, then had the option to proceed to the website.

Judging by the number of guests/members currently online, this seems to be affecting a lot of people.

The owner of www.ukpunting.com has configured their web site improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this web site.
blah blah blah

The site usually goes down for maintenance around 4 in the morning. Maybe Head1 just had a himdinger of a Saturday night.  :cool:
As Strawberry said, it happens occasionally. No big panic if you trust the site not to self-destruct the known universe before tomorrow morning.  :thumbsup:

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
Apologies for the lack of ssl today. My forgetful mind fuck up
I have suitably chastised and beaten myself 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 06:09:22 pm by Head1 »

Offline Billy no mates

Can’t wait for the review  :lol:

Offline sir wanksalot

Dirty bastard

Offline MrMatrix

Am I missing something here, whats happened to the banned listings. Cant find them :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

Am I missing something here, whats happened to the banned listings. Cant find them :unknown:

Your no longer a forum helper, like myself, seems head1 removed the privilege from some of us

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yeah likewise, I did occasionally index a review or move a topic and change a thread title but invariably Finchy had already got there first  :D
I can understand why Head1 has trimmed the helpers down otherwise you end up with 100's of them of which only a few actually do any meaningful helping but it give the impression that the site is over run with them

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274733.msg3625188#msg3625188

Offline marc_hotsteppa

If you or the admin of the hosting site set up auto-renew of SSL certs it'll save you/them having to remember  :drinks:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jiimmy

Someone edited my review post between last night and today morning. The post does not show any edit history. Has the site brought in an Editor or someone is eavesdropping?  :mad: :angry:

This review was edited https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351774.0

Offline Waterhouse

Someone edited my review post between last night and today morning. The post does not show any edit history. Has the site brought in an Editor or someone is eavesdropping?  :mad: :angry:

Helpers can only edit the subject, not the content of the post.  Normally this is only done in order to correct or clarify details in the subject heading.

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin

You omitted the SP’s name off the Subject.

Offline MrMatrix

Yeah likewise, I did occasionally index a review or move a topic and change a thread title but invariably Finchy had already got there first  :D
I can understand why Head1 has trimmed the helpers down otherwise you end up with 100's of them of which only a few actually do any meaningful helping but it give the impression that the site is over run with them

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=274733.msg3625188#msg3625188
As did I. I would always go to this with a view to index and as you say only to find finchy was there within few minutes of the review posting. Ive seen it when he's beaten me to my own review, thats how fast he is.
Actually I'm a bit disappointed to have lost this privelege if I'm honest :hi:

Offline Jiimmy

Helpers can only edit the subject, not the content of the post.  Normally this is only done in order to correct or clarify details in the subject heading.

Thank you!  :hi:

Offline Jiimmy

You omitted the SP’s name off the Subject.

Ok! Thank you Sir!  :hi:

Offline Geordieboy

I see other people can reply to comments made on their posts but this site will not allow me too..any ideas?

Offline myothernameis

I see other people can reply to comments made on their posts but this site will not allow me too..any ideas?

I have a funny feeling any posts you make, are pending and waiting for  mod approval

Offline Marmalade

You could try PMing the mod.

Offline Head1

• Site Owner
I have a funny feeling any posts you make, are pending and waiting for  mod approval

Correct    Should be ok again now though
« Last Edit: August 09, 2022, 01:26:28 pm by Head1 »

Offline puntingpumping1920

Hey, isit possible to hide my reviews/ posts from non registered users
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline 90125

• Forum Admin
Hey, isit possible to hide my reviews/ posts from non registered users

Guests are restricted to viewing 8 Topics. If they couldn’t see anything why would anyone new join.

Offline Coolio

Hope someone may be able to provide some advice.

How can I prevent my username from flashing up in a speech bubble whenever I hover my cursor over the username bar?

I'm using chrome.

Thanks in advance.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Hope someone may be able to provide some advice.

How can I prevent my username from flashing up in a speech bubble whenever I hover my cursor over the username bar?

I'm using chrome.

Thanks in advance.
What user name bar?  :unknown:

Offline Coolio

When first logging in.

Ive answered my own question..

For those on a Mac facing the same issue - use fn + shift + delete