Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Prices  (Read 3216 times)

Offline Queynte

I've noticed recently that some of my usual punts have increased their rates to £100 for thirty mins and £150 for 1 hour. Until they see sense that they r pricing themselves out the market I won't be back. Is their actually anyone who thinks such prices are value for money???

Tjkooker

I used to happily pay that price per hour. With good EE girls around the price crept down to £120-130 sometimes even £100. About right rates for me. Would have to be ALL inclusive at £150 for me to book nowadays.

vorian

Yes I do, can't speak for the North of the wall prossie, but in the SE £150 all inclusive can get a very good WG well worth the money. Of course £150 can also get you a shit prossie. Just have to know where to look.

Offline latecomer

I've noticed recently that some of my usual punts have increased their rates to £100 for thirty mins and £150 for 1 hour. Until they see sense that they r pricing themselves out the market I won't be back. Is their actually anyone who thinks such prices are value for money???

There are plenty of punters on this Forum who will pay these rates but there's no way I'd pay any girl on earth £100 for half an hour.  We've each got our view on how much we're prepared to pay, I guess.

Offline Queynte

I highlighted the change in rate to them, hoping a regular would stay on old rate. Instead they had the cheek to claim it was unchanged. For the girls who are genuinely independent that is a crazy price. I pay tax at 40%, so I have to earn £250 for that punt. It would need to be no holes barred mind blowing experience for that

vorian

I highlighted the change in rate to them, hoping a regular would stay on old rate. Instead they had the cheek to claim it was unchanged. For the girls who are genuinely independent that is a crazy price. I pay tax at 40%, so I have to earn £250 for that punt. It would need to be no holes barred mind blowing experience for that

So it's not the price but the quality of the punt that is the issue, couldn't agree more.

Offline Queynte

The prossie in particular was £80 for thirty mins one month ago. I must have missed the chancellors budget speach which stated 20% inflation. Talking of government, why don't they legalise their industry. Prossie a have been around for thousands of years and will always be hear. Legalise and improve the industry with standards. Criminals will no longer be able to be pimps and the government can take a cut to make the country run better. I've had a beer or two so in a rant

Offline smiths

Depends on the WG and how good she is as to whether i view her cost as VFM to me. I have paid from £70-180 an hour 121 in the last 6 or so years and had good punts at both ends of that. As ever its the WGs attitude not what she or her pimp happen to charge that makes her a good or bad WG.

My minimum punt length is an hour as half hour punts arent long enough for me but i wouldnt pay £100 for half hour, thats not VFM to me. The £150 an hour rate could be though if the WG was good.

Also if a WG is a regular and passes on any increase to me rather than keeping me on her old rate, which is what has happened more often than not its very unlikely i would punt with them again as i think thats taking the piss. Sure a WG can charge what they like but a really good one keeps their regulars on the old rate in my view.

vorian

The prossie in particular was £80 for thirty mins one month ago. I must have missed the chancellors budget speach which stated 20% inflation. Talking of government, why don't they legalise their industry. Prossie a have been around for thousands of years and will always be hear. Legalise and improve the industry with standards. Criminals will no longer be able to be pimps and the government can take a cut to make the country run better. I've had a beer or two so in a rant

Because the sisterhood won't allow it, they accept it exists and has throughout history but will make every effort to ensure a prostitute is seen as the lowest of the low. You see it in many societies world wide and often the female parts of that society are the ones driving the fear and hatred.

Offline smiths

IMO the reason why apart from the feminist antis and much of the media being against such a move and the government being scared of these groups is because government views society as people who get together as a couple in a relationship, have kids and get a mortgage and thus are more likely to pay their taxes and be good citizens. They dont want men to be able to short cut this by punting. such a set up isnt of course what some of our law shapers and makers actually have done themselves throughout history. No they are of the "do as i say, not as i do" ilk who do as they please why condemning the rest of us for doing what they do. Up yours being my message to them, i decide what i do, not those with their snouts in the trough.

Online myothernameis

Have you seen little  lori offers

Buy her some lingerie from her wish list, and get 2 hours for £100, so all you need to do is buy the cheapest pair of knickers and bra

Buy this for lori Hidden Image/Members Only for £30, and pay her £100 for 2 hr incall

Offline hockogrockle

Is "Little Lori" real? She looks so incredibly airbrushed and photoshopped as to resemble a computer simulation!

vorian

Is "Little Lori" real? She looks so incredibly airbrushed and photoshopped as to resemble a computer simulation!

Do we have an AW link please.

Tjkooker

OMG. Somebody let the mad people out. :dash:

Online myothernameis

« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 10:51:35 pm by myothernameis »

Offline santiago2

I am a member of a site in Dorset, i kept getting emails from a lady,one of the superstars of the site, when i looked at her profile
      1/2 hour with her was more than my weekly pension, i emailed her back and told her this, her
       answer to me was, you should have invested more into your pension pot, and then you could
      have had the better things in life now,  :dash:

Akerso

If the service is good its usually worth it! how many times have you invested a small amount on a shite service and felt ripped off? on the other hand it always feels like its money well spent when you have enjoyed yourself. I think prices sort themselves out in time, like you said if its too much you go elsewhere!

Offline elihd

yes i so agree with you. Some of the prices that these girls charge are insane.  £60- £70/ 30 mins for me.  It doesnt matter how good looking or how good quality of services that the wgs offer. I been punting in a few asian & eastern european countries in the past 3 years prices in the UK is way higher even to compare prices in Germany. If you do a bit of research i.e. by reading comments/ reviews on here and the other punting site then its very little chance you will get ripped off.

Offline hockogrockle

For what it's worth, my view is that sexual services are one of the few things in life where there seems to be absolutely no correlation between the quality of the service you get and the price you pay for it. It all seems to come down to a mixture of the girls self-esteem (a.k.a arrogance), how much money she needs, and what she thinks she can get away with. Sexual services are not what economists call an "orderly market".

silvermonkey

personally its not the price

its the amount the girl will waste...30 mins will leave you with alot of hey how are you, how did you get here? want a shower (included in time) lol

though in some cases an hour can be three. some dont care.

Offline J_H

This is little lori, seemingly working from a hotel in east Kilbride

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

WOW looks very very tasty and at 80 for half an hour, seems a bargain.

Offline Stiltskin

Depends on the WG and how good she is as to whether i view her cost as VFM to me. I have paid from £70-180 an hour 121 in the last 6 or so years and had good punts at both ends of that. As ever its the WGs attitude not what she or her pimp happen to charge that makes her a good or bad WG.

The problem for me is that I don't know if a girl is any good (despite what the reviews say) until I've seen her myself, so will only book for 1/2 an hour on the first visit. We all have to draw the line somewhere and I find it hard to justify paying £100 for 30 mins.

I always thought these girls that set the stupid 1/2 hour rates were only interested in 1 hour bookings. However, I'm sure there are plenty of 1/2 hour guys that go on to become 1 hour regulars.