Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Oriental Touring Girls Thread  (Read 116813 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Update on Annie's whereabouts and circumstances: has opened her own shop in  Liverpool and married to a Brit. Mamasan Li told me this and suggested that one of Annie's Cambridge regulars would be devastated at the second piece of news!
Cheers. Well, if anyone can find her shop, we could pass that on and help out our fellow punters in Liverpool.

Offline JayEZ2K

Sexy Thai Natalie. Decent positive rate, and reasonable price for some kink acts. But said to be slightly mature (40+) and a bit heavier than the pics. Possibly an option, depending on who else shows up. 
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline life_wasted

Cheers. Well, if anyone can find her shop, we could pass that on and help out our fellow punters in Liverpool.

Given how expensive petrol these days are we can all book a coach to Liverpool?   :yahoo:

Offline Tusk

Phone: +447393414345

Amy Thai Massage - Looks mature+ to me... I'd say near 60 years old. Too old for my tastes, and her price also looks too high (80/120), unless the service was exceptional.

She’s still advertising locally but tried her today and she’s working in Sheffield at the moment. She seems to reappear every few months

Offline handyandy3579

Cheers. She's listed as CB1, but shame she's much farther than that. Is she actually Thai? Any estimate on her age? If she's good enough it might be worth the trouble to get the local Thais to flat-share with her.
She is visiting the area again and this time she is near Cambridge North station (CB4).

Offline JayEZ2K

Sexy Thai Natalie review, courtesy of Exile. Unfortunately left now, but hopefully she will return.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351071.0

Haverhill-Cambridge other-Linda-Amy Thai
Phone: +447752683431
I don't see the link at the moment, but maybe will be up soon.

This new one called Linda is actually in Haverhill. Not to be confused with Thai Linda in north Cambridge. Gave B2B for £90. Genuine photos. Very slim, petite and beautiful.
No other services offered. She would like to work in Cambridge, but it is hard for her to find a place.
Worth visiting if you like petite and slim Asian girls. But don't expect anything more than B2B and HR....

She is visiting the area again and this time she is near Cambridge North station (CB4).
Cheers, thanks for updating.

I think both Linda and Sandy Thai are gone at the moment, so other-Linda Thai could be another decent option. Hasn't been many other options lately, but if you call around very quietly and ask who is working, you might find some others.

Offline handyandy3579

Here is the link for Linda who was previously in Haverhill. She is now visiting Cambridge CB4.
+447752683431

"Hi I’m Linda and I am a Thai professional massage and would love to give all my clients the best and nice relexing massage with oil and to go along with my nice and easy personality, and easy going , and I am really looking forward to seeing you guys and hope you enjoy my service xxx"

Her advert only offers massage.
I enjoyed B2B and HR with her.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Sexy Thai Natalie review, courtesy of Exile. Unfortunately left now, but hopefully she will return.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=351071.0

Yep saw her too no compaints must get aroundtuit to write her up! She did say she liked cambridge and the way her phone was buzzing away, give her her due she didnt answer it, she is in demand she went of to Preston wher it seems she is uisally based but is now down n the far south west!..

Offline JayEZ2K

Hot Ammie Thai - According to her review she was friendly with good service, but wasn't tight. But he also mentioned that post-op came to mind, based on her flamboyance and confidence?

Offline JayEZ2K

Sexy Thai Natalie is back. Independent Thai with a good review record, including a Positive review from Exile and a positive report from Watts during her last visit.

« Last Edit: September 24, 2022, 02:55:53 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline JayEZ2K

VS ad for Thai Natalie in case there's any extra info: External Link/Members Only

Thai Risa - I saw a new ad on VS, and after a bit of searching found her to be Thai Risa. Her pic looks like Downs (who I reviewed), but based on body description I think Risa is actually a different lady. Body sounds nice, but reviews seem a bit mediocre.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336876.msg3499305#msg3499305
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335952.0
External Link/Members Only (Same phone number, listed as "Supattar")

Offline Nickoname1

A few days ago I popped into the shop that must not be mentioned. I didn't pre-book, just went inside as I happened to be in the area.

I was presented with a couple of grannies....one was quite slim and tiny, but honestly she must've been over 60. The other was slightly younger (late 40's or early 50's), stocky. Sorry I wasn't given names even though I asked.

Just couldn't face it. Made my excuses and left.

Nicko

Offline JayEZ2K

Unfortunately, more and more Chinese and others have returned to their home countries, so it will likely get worse for us in the foreseeable future.

This one looks like a scammer. Overpriced (£100/30 minutes), falsely claiming "Japanese", and likely fake pictures. I'm guessing this is the shit group from several months back. It could be worth going just to see who it is, and then walking if anything is amiss.
+447517958433

« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 03:04:27 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Unfortunately, more and more Chinese and others have returned to their home countries, so it will likely get worse for us in the foreseeable future.

This one looks like a scammer. Overpriced (£100/30 minutes), falsely claiming "Japanese", and likely fake pictures. I'm guessing this is the shit group from several months back. It could be worth going just to see who it is, and then walking if anything is amiss.
+447517958433

If shes Japanese then I'm Vlad Putin!.

Seen a couple of Chinese MILF's at the shop, one was quite good pummelled me sumatt wicked! the other indifferent:(...

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers Watts.

Update: The "Japanese" one above is a likely deposit scammer, wanting a large deposit before the booking. Yeah right! Especially makes no sense being an incall. If you're bored you could see if you get the same response. +447517958433

Offline JayEZ2K

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Risa - I saw a new ad on VS, and after a bit of searching found her to be Thai Risa. Her pic looks like Downs (who I reviewed), but based on body description I think Risa is actually a different lady. Body sounds nice, but reviews seem a bit mediocre.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=336876.msg3499305#msg3499305
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=335952.0
External Link/Members Only (Same phone number, listed as "Supattar")
I have two numbers for Thai Risa, one of which matches Sandy's number. Although perhaps I accidentally entered a wrong number? Maybe someone who has punted Sandy can confirm if Thai Risa is the same lady. We're not allowed to post private photos on UKP, but she has a photo on WA that could be used for confirmation.

Sandy is back working at Linda's place (same postcode) but with a different phone number....i haven't seen her again yet but i assume it's the same Sandy as before. New number is 07535254061.

Offline JayEZ2K

Offline JohnnyCage

Can confirm Sandy and Risa are the same person. She alternates works from her flat in Northstowe, from Linda's place or from a Cherry Hinton. She is not s looker but has good body and good attitude which is often all I need.

I have two numbers for Thai Risa, one of which matches Sandy's number. Although perhaps I accidentally entered a wrong number? Maybe someone who has punted Sandy can confirm if Thai Risa is the same lady. We're not allowed to post private photos on UKP, but she has a photo on WA that could be used for confirmation.

Offline glg2012

Passed a relatively attractive lady with a shopping bag earlier and looked over my shoulder on a hunch to see her enter the shop. Maybe just a delivery but more appealing than a granny :lol:

Offline the_exile

Can confirm Sandy and Risa are the same person. She alternates works from her flat in Northstowe, from Linda's place or from a Cherry Hinton. She is not s looker but has good body and good attitude which is often all I need.

Agree, makes for a good option.

Offline life_wasted

Passed a relatively attractive lady with a shopping bag earlier and looked over my shoulder on a hunch to see her enter the shop. Maybe just a delivery but more appealing than a granny :lol:

I popped into the massage place in Cambridge which shall not be named late last week and I was offered a granny so I walked out. Due to the lack of reviews etc here, I don't visit this place much now days but my last 4/5 trips there have been disappointments. However the manageress of the place look more sexier and sexier each time I see her!

Offline frankbolton51

I don't visit this place much now days but my last 4/5 trips there have been disappointments. However the manageress of the place look more sexier and sexier each time I see her!
Is that like the policemen getting younger?
Yes, I think my days of shelling out loads of tenners for a massage, however good, from a plain GND are over too.

Offline JayEZ2K

Miss Nikki is back in Cambs. Although I had a bad punt because she was in a bad mood when I saw her, most had a good time, so I'll put this here for the benefit of my local friends. Keep in mind that her rate has gone up quite a lot, so not the same VFM as previously. And if she gets overrun she can get into a bad mood, so still necessary to gauge her mood on arrival.

Budget options for orientals can be found on VivaStreet, and massage options on gumtree. I won't list the Chinese places, but at least a few places offering full-service or FBSM can be found:

Anna Thai Massage. I don't see her phone number in my list, so I'm not certain who she is +447961223273

I forgot the intel on this Thai masseuse:

Offline JayEZ2K

Rita Thai is in Cambs. Reviews look mediocre, but could satisfy the need. Better options in the non-oriental department this week.

Offline JayEZ2K

This looks like the scamming group from late 2021, with terrible service and overpriced. Red flags on fake pictures, fake reviews, and ridiculous prices. This is the third new oriental group listed in Cambs in the past few weeks.

Offline Cambridgy

Just a heads-up that it’s change over at Moon Star Ely - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=366697.0
I’ll get a review up - in summary all on offer inc. FS from a 7/10 Chinese MILF - as usual YMMV.
Probably not worth the effort of a trip out of your way - but in the deserts of the Fens, beggars can’t be choosers

Offline Cambridgy

It seems Risa - is the new Sandy - covering for Linda for a few weeks…

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Miss Nikki is back in Cambs. Although I had a bad punt because she was in a bad mood when I saw her, most had a good time, so I'll put this here for the benefit of my local friends. Keep in mind that her rate has gone up quite a lot, so not the same VFM as previously. And if she gets overrun she can get into a bad mood, so still necessary to gauge her mood on arrival.

So err' evening luv you got the hump or not cos if you 'ave i'm off out dawn the rub-a-dub!...

Online norwichfunseeker

So err' evening luv you got the hump or not cos if you 'ave i'm off out dawn the rub-a-dub!...

Rub-a-dub or rub-n-tug!

Offline JayEZ2K

Tiny Thai Alex is listed in Cambs. Looks a bit too old for my taste (40s?), but Service seems to be good from reviews. Some negatives from missed bookings.

Offline Cambridgy

Tiny Thai Alex is listed in Cambs. Looks a bit too old for my taste (40s?), but Service seems to be good from reviews. Some negatives from missed bookings.

I’d recommend 30min - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=315669.0

Offline Tusk

Has RC in Cambridge closed? No longer seeing any ads. Shame if it has, good service even if the women were a bit older

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Has RC in Cambridge closed? No longer seeing any ads. Shame if it has, good service even if the women were a bit older

Texted and caledl them a few times latley, phone is swithced on but no replies!..

Offline JayEZ2K

I've heard that RC hasn't answered calls for a month now. There was a crackdown elsewhere last month, so RC might have been hit separately. We've kept mum here, so at least it's not our fault, and they've had a decent run the past year+. Hopefully, things will quiet down and return to normal. Rather than exposing the remaining places, you can check VS and AW, and compare with old notes on the forum.

Offline Tusk

Thanks for the info. Shame if it has been hit. Hopefully can reappear soon.

Offline Cambridgy

Change over day at Moon Star Therapy in Ely….I won’t be heading their way for a week or so - any feedback on the new therapist would be good  :dance:

Offline JayEZ2K

WhiskyThai listed for central Cambs. She has only one review, Negative. So she's not very promising, although if she is not at Nicky's flat, it might be worth punting her just to encourage other Thais to visit. I see a lot of Thais listed in Petersborough, who annoyingly list their town as Cambridge. It would be great if they would actually visit Cambs.

Offline JayEZ2K

WhiskyThai... poor comms so unfortunately I wasn't able to see her.

She's now listed for Shrewsbury in Shropshire. Interestingly, seems she is traveling with "External Link/Members Only" (+447742924455). Maybe her GF or just a traveling partner.

There's a Juicy_Thai_Girl listed for Cambs this week, although she has a mediocre review score and no number showing.

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai Natalie is back. I've never seen her myself, but she has a positive from our own Exile. From my previous notes, she has some positive reviews, and reasonable price for some kink acts. But said to be slightly mature (40+) and a bit heavier than the pics.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=1168

Sexy Thai Sarah. Looks like mediocre reviews, or at least poor odds of a good punt. Perhaps the first two were a different girl? I don't have enough time ATM to read the reviews in enough detail.

Thai Audie/Cartier has a stellar review record with 11/12 positives. Although one problem for most as she's a TS. 

If you look around there's a "new" oriental group, but it's actually the dodgy group from over a year ago. Seems they've lowered their price, but tread carefully as service may be crap. Also worth keeping this hush from the different oriental groups so they don't quarrel.

Jokes aside, I'm tempted by Thai Sarah's pics, otherwise perhaps Thai Natalie.

Offline JayEZ2K

Had a positive punt with Sexy Thai Sarah. She was older than expected as a mature milf, but had very good service. She also does FBSM for those who prefer that.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=374433

Offline wordy

Thai Audie/Cartier has a stellar review record with 11/12 positives. Although one problem for most as she's a TS. 

I've just left a review for Audie/Cartier
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=374521.0

Offline JayEZ2K

This week looks pretty empty so far at all the usual places, but there might be one particularly good SP. I will discretely confirm when I find out...

Offline JayEZ2K

No confirmation as of yet...

Thai Lovely julie has good reviews. Her rates look similar to last week's Thai with FBSM and FS options, so perhaps they are connected.

This one is Brazilian, but looks oriental. There were oriental expats to Brazil, so perhaps that is her ancestry. Although she has a negative review, so racially she might be oriental, but doesn't have the positive and easygoing service of most orientals.  :thumbsdown:

Offline JayEZ2K

Sweet Jane is back. Oriental bombshell with excellent service (17 positives and no negatives), and a budget price. Excellent punt if you can see her, but unfortunately she's only in Cambs for a few days. It's been about 1.5 years since she's been back, so if there's anything you fine gents can do to encourage her to visit more often it would be appreciated.

If you can't get a punt with Jane, there might be another good one (Nini) if you inquire around VS.

Offline vernon

Apparently there's a duo in this place

Has anyone tried?

Offline raj676

Apparently there's a duo in this place

Has anyone tried?

Tried one of them. Have no idea of the name.

I would rate it as neutral. Hot girl with amazing tits. went for 1 hr. but sex itself was underwhelming. she was on the phone the whole time! i was licking her pussy out while a phone rang and she was moaning and telling her potential client on the phone that she was available 😂..i am sure the client must have had an orgasm listening to her speak 🤣

came out in 30 mins! she was clearly disinterested! the only positive was i had a good time licking her pussy and got her to orgasm!

she might be a positive for 30 mins. but definitely do not go for 1 hr.

Offline JayEZ2K

Champagne_Thai69 - Seems she inherited the profile from a previous SP, so she only has one neutral at this point. Service seems ok, but overpriced for vanilla only with a mature Thai lady. Looks like fake tits and photoshopped pics, so a decade older in person.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=369524.0

Offline JayEZ2K

Sweet Jane is back. Oriental bombshell with excellent service (17 positives and no negatives), and a budget price. Excellent punt if you can see her, but unfortunately she's only in Cambs for a few days. It's been about 1.5 years since she's been back, so if there's anything you fine gents can do to encourage her to visit more often it would be appreciated.
Cheers to everyone who convinced her to come back sooner again.  :drinks:
Looks like she's here from Wed to Fri evening.