Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mrsnortheast - AdultWork - Outcall  (Read 5922 times)

4 review(s) for Mrsnortheast (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Sar-Major

Well again this one, Mrs. NE had been on my radar also for a while, just up my “Strasse” or so I thought. So after reading Capt. SC’s positive review a while ago I decided to have a pop at her, seeing as she too wasn’t far away from my hotel. Comms on AW were good and a face photo sent in one email, good bit of banter, back and forth before the event.  :thumbsup:

1 hour @ £110 + £20 for taxi.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yet again into the hotel from work and freshened up, and walked down to reception to await the taxi’s arrival, and then out to the car park to see her in the flesh as they say.  :rolleyes: Well it's an OMG,  :scare:  she’s larger than her profile says more of a 16+ than a 12 displayed on her profile, facially she looks like the photo I was sent. BUT the fekin “Bright Pink” hair done fuck all for discretion.  :dash: I followed her to the lift and pressed for the floor above, but quietly got out after her, and followed her to my room. Once inside she found it amusing that I’d followed her, beer vouchers sorted and the fun commenced. Snogging was full on and she seemed “Horny as Fuck”, she couldn’t wait to get our kit off, and onto the bed. For a big lass her fanny was very wet and quite fucking tight, and took me ages to get two fingers inside her, but alas I couldn’t get her to squirt. :timeout:  It wasn’t long before she went down and swallowed the snakes head and most of its length, and she was looking up at me as she done it. I then returned the favour, she was impeccably clean, wet and very vocal as I licked her twat.  :thumbsup: I just couldn’t get her to cum with my tongue, :unknown:  but, hey ho, we can’t manage to please everyone with an orgasm. Time for the Mac, once on and Mrs. NE got on top, I was surprised at how easy she got me into her tight twat, and started to ride away, which she seemed to be enjoying. After a while, I made the move to get in “Balls Deep”, as is the norm, the look on her face spoke a thousand words.  :wackogirl: After a while we change positions and shagged in Spoons, Mish, and Doggy. Taking her in doggy was nice, but alas the sight really wasn’t as good as looking at Nikki’s cute ass being pounded earlier by me. The plus side was that there was a good firm leverage point to grasp and make sure I was ramming it right in and with that, it didn’t take long before the Mac was full.  :yahoo:

Over all a reasonable punt with a Plus Sized woman who is rather horny and enjoys cock, the only thing that made it a “Negative” was the fact she was 2 or 3 sizes over what her profile stated, and to me that is just down to pure lies.

I’ve had a few Plus Sized ladies in my time when I’m in that mood, but on this occasion I was wanting an average sized lass. 

Would I see her again, I doubt it.

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review SM. Is the middle picture on her aw profile lying on her front representative of what she looks like? I liked that picture but she's pricey for incall.

Online Kev3773

Thanks for the review SM. Is the middle picture on her aw profile lying on her front representative of what she looks like? I liked that picture but she's pricey for incall.

Going off the review I doubt it, could pass for a size 12 in that pic not a 16+ as Sar says.
Cheers for the review Sar, hate it when the pictures are misleading.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2018, 09:34:00 am by alfie2013 »

Offline waynekerr600

could pass for a size 12 in that pic

That's what I was thinking. If that middle pic was representative I'd be interested if her incall rate wasn't so high.

Looks like SM got himself a tenner of the advertised price the old negotiator.

Offline OscarC

Going off this review, I don’t think she is for me.  Interested to know who the cute ass Nikki is though!  :D

Offline Sar-Major

Going off this review, I don’t think she is for me.  Interested to know who the cute ass Nikki is though!  :D

There you go Oscar.......... https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=226288.0

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Sar-Major

That's what I was thinking. If that middle pic was representative I'd be interested if her incall rate wasn't so high.

Looks like SM got himself a tenner of the advertised price the old negotiator.

Personally, I think that the pics are, Err maybe from when "SHE" was a size 12............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

When I booked her back then, her rates were £110 in and out call. However she seems to have upped her rates now.  :scare:

Offline waynekerr600

Personally, I think that the pics are, Err maybe from when "SHE" was a size 12............  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

When I booked her back then, her rates were £110 in and out call. However she seems to have upped her rates now.  :scare:

Were you not tempted to abort mission when she wasn't as described?

Offline Sar-Major

Were you not tempted to abort mission when she wasn't as described?

I was a tad, but at nearly mid-night and not much chance of a stand in/replacement.  :unknown:

The Owld Snakes Heed, started ruling my Balls n Brain.  :scare:

Unfortunately we've all been there........  :dash: :dash: :dash:

cj2

Well again this one, Mrs. NE had been on my radar also for a while, just up my “Strasse” or so I thought. So after reading Capt. SC’s positive review a while ago I decided to have a pop at her, seeing as she too wasn’t far away from my hotel. Comms on AW were good and a face photo sent in one email, good bit of banter, back and forth before the event.  :thumbsup:

1 hour @ £110 + £20 for taxi.   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Yet again into the hotel from work and freshened up, and walked down to reception to await the taxi’s arrival, and then out to the car park to see her in the flesh as they say.  :rolleyes: Well it's an OMG,  :scare:  she’s larger than her profile says more of a 16+ than a 12 displayed on her profile, facially she looks like the photo I was sent. BUT the fekin “Bright Pink” hair done fuck all for discretion.  :dash: I followed her to the lift and pressed for the floor above, but quietly got out after her, and followed her to my room. Once inside she found it amusing that I’d followed her, beer vouchers sorted and the fun commenced. Snogging was full on and she seemed “Horny as Fuck”, she couldn’t wait to get our kit off, and onto the bed. For a big lass her fanny was very wet and quite fucking tight, and took me ages to get two fingers inside her, but alas I couldn’t get her to squirt. :timeout:  It wasn’t long before she went down and swallowed the snakes head and most of its length, and she was looking up at me as she done it. I then returned the favour, she was impeccably clean, wet and very vocal as I licked her twat.  :thumbsup: I just couldn’t get her to cum with my tongue, :unknown:  but, hey ho, we can’t manage to please everyone with an orgasm. Time for the Mac, once on and Mrs. NE got on top, I was surprised at how easy she got me into her tight twat, and started to ride away, which she seemed to be enjoying. After a while, I made the move to get in “Balls Deep”, as is the norm, the look on her face spoke a thousand words.  :wackogirl: After a while we change positions and shagged in Spoons, Mish, and Doggy. Taking her in doggy was nice, but alas the sight really wasn’t as good as looking at Nikki’s cute ass being pounded earlier by me. The plus side was that there was a good firm leverage point to grasp and make sure I was ramming it right in and with that, it didn’t take long before the Mac was full.  :yahoo:

Over all a reasonable punt with a Plus Sized woman who is rather horny and enjoys cock, the only thing that made it a “Negative” was the fact she was 2 or 3 sizes over what her profile stated, and to me that is just down to pure lies.

I’ve had a few Plus Sized ladies in my time when I’m in that mood, but on this occasion I was wanting an average sized lass. 

Would I see her again, I doubt it.

That to say,her profile picture is fake?

Offline Trinculo

Hmmmmm.....sorry you had to give her a neg SM, doesn't sound a bad punt apart from her size. Might suit me, I like larger ladies, and in the age range I like too, just a bit pricey on the incall though. One for the "someday" file.
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline waynekerr600

Hmmmmm.....sorry you had to give her a neg SM, doesn't sound a bad punt apart from her size. Might suit me, I like larger ladies, and in the age range I like too, just a bit pricey on the incall though. One for the "someday" file.

If the pics are misleading I'd say definite negative. Don't know how she can possibly justify £80/half

Offline Sar-Major

That to say,her profile picture is fake?

See reply #6 above.  :thumbsup:

Offline tynetunnel

Thanks for the review SM, and despite you having an overall reasonable punt, that the WG was not as advertised does warrant a RED imho also, good call  :thumbsup:

Why do they lie? It can only lead to disappointment. If a lass is a 16, say so, there’ll be blokes looking for a 16 that might not want a 12, and there’ll be blokes like SM who are booking a 12 and not wanting a 16. At the end of the day, they fool nobody but themselves, lead to disappointment and bad feeling, and sometimes negative reviews.’

You are who you are ladies. Please be honest with us, it’s not difficult.  :dash:

Offline datwabbit

Get her on the list  :lol:

Another one who's dog has an unforeseen vet's bill.

Offline wishlist85

She is not happy at all with you sarg......you seen her AW profile??

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers,  :drinks:    I've just read it, and it's not me who the liar is, the photos are deceptive.

If she doesn't like the truth, then so be it.

I never review and post when I've just had a meeting, I always leave it for a while.

Anyone care to TOFTT and see if I'm lying...............  ;)   :D :D :D

Online Kev3773

Haha she's not is she. I still don't believe she's a size12 going off pics or recent reviews. Her thigh looks a 12 in one pic  :rolleyes: ( expect it to be deleted soon ) If she squeezed into a dress that size she wouldn't be able to breathe   :sarcastic:
Also her attitude to a negative review stinks, even if I did like the look of her I wouldn't waste my hard earned.  :dash:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 02:43:37 pm by alfie2013 »

Online Slaine

Cheers,  :drinks:    I've just read it, and it's not me who the liar is, the photos are deceptive.

If she doesn't like the truth, then so be it.

I never review and post when I've just had a meeting, I always leave it for a while.

Anyone care to TOFTT and see if I'm lying...............  ;)   :D :D :D

Talk about biting the hand that feeds you etc etc  :dash:

Calling you a "SAD FUCKING LOSER" on her AW profile is downright wrong IMO and show's her in a really bad light  :thumbsdown:
Yes you posted a NEG as you felt she was a wee but untruthful about her size, but hardly slagged her off in your review. You said you actually had a good time in the rest of it.

With all the talk lately with SP's slagging off punters I think she's put herself in that bracket, reading this are you Mrsnortheast? :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

Haha she's not is she. I still don't believe she's a size12 going off pics or recent reviews. Her thigh looks a 12 in one pic  :rolleyes: ( expect it to be deleted soon ) If she squeezed into a dress that size she wouldn't be able to breathe  :sarcastic:

It would seem NOT Alf. But as I said, If she doesn't like the truth, then so be it.

I think the annoying thing is I didn't slag her off, I only gave her the Neg. because it was so blatantly obvious she was a 16/18.

But now I'm a "SAD FUCKING LOSER", maybe another one from the Coven?  :scare: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline wishlist85

Posting that on her AW profile like a spoilt little kid how much work does she think shes going to get now......i would be scared to visit her.....what if she cant make me cum gets angry and goes ape shit???  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Posting that on her AW profile like a spoilt little kid how much work does she think shes going to get now......i would be scared to visit her.....what if she cant make me cum gets angry and goes ape shit???  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'd have to OD on the little blue pills to even get a semi on with her. 16 / 18's too big for me let alone the shit attitude that would be at the back of my mind.   :thumbsdown:

Offline wishlist85

I'd have to OD on the little blue pills to even get a semi on with her. 16 / 18's too big for me let alone the shit attitude that would be at the back of my mind.   :thumbsdown:
To be honest i like my curvy girls but that attitude would put anyone off

Online Kev3773

Maybe just another ukp hater and said it so she doesn't get bookings from us  :unknown: :sarcastic:

Offline The Outsider

A very revealing response on AW that will do her more damage than any well balanced Negative. 

You know, in any business transaction there can be problems with the service or even the customer's perception.  What is always the most important thing for me is how the service provider responds to fix things. 

Slagging off the customer in public to other potential customers is so rarely the best way to go!  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

I still like you sarge.

Really!! I'm getting worried about YOU Gayboy,   :P   :lol: . Ya Little Fekin Useless Cunt..................  :rolleyes:   :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Offline waynekerr600

On a serious note her having a rant on aw is going to put people off and cost her more business.

She's put a picture of her arse on aw which does look bigger than her arse in picture 2.

Offline tynetunnel

However mad the review by the “SAD FUCKING LOSER” made her, and it’s obviously a fair bit, this response is just unprofessional and damaging to her own business.

I wouldn’t be visiting this one now if she was paying me! Well done Mrsnortheast, way to go!  :dash:

Maybe it’ll be third time lucky for you SM, after ‘shitstorm’ and  ‘tubbygate’?  :lol: :lol: :lol:
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 07:43:34 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline Sar-Major

On a serious note her having a rant on aw is going to put people off and cost her more business.

She's put a picture of her arse on aw which does look bigger than her arse in picture 2.

Cheers mate, I don't need to tell "Porkies" about any lady I see in this hobby.

If she'd said on her profile she was a 16 or even 18, I probably would have seen her at some stage as I did like the photos.

But Hey Ho, she's chose to "Spit Her Dummy Out" which we all agree on, It'll do her NO GOOD for her PR in the long run.

Offline Sar-Major

However mad the review by the “SAD FUCKING LOSER” made her, and it’s obviously a fair bit, this response is just unprofessional and damaging to her own business.

I wouldn’t be visiting this one now if she was paying me! Well done Mrsnortheast, way to go!  :dash:

Maybe it’ll be third time lucky for you SM, after ‘shitstorm’ and ‘tubbygate’?  :lol: :lol: :lol:

She'll be after you next for that comment TT.....................  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:thumbsup:   :lol: :lol: :lol:   

Online Kev3773

Nothing to add just thought the vindictive bitch deserves to be top of the board  :hi:

Offline waynekerr600

Nothing to add just thought the vindictive bitch deserves to be top of the board  :hi:

Fair comment

Offline tynetunnel

agreed

Offline Sar-Major

Well me Neither, but I do like your "Logic" Alfie Boy.  :thumbsup:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline OscarC

Ha, just read her AW profile .... no idea why she thinks just by sticking her fat arse out for the camera would disprove that she is a hefty size 16 or more.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

One for the never list.

Offline waynekerr600

no idea why she thinks just by sticking her fat arse out fr the camera would disprove that she is a hefty size 16

Did it have parking sensors on it?

Offline CheeseBoard

Ha, just read her AW profile .... no idea why she thinks just by sticking her fat arse out for the camera would disprove that she is a hefty size 16 or more.   :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

One for the never list.

Only way thats a size 12 ass is if it's per cheek - certainly not when you put the two together  :lol:

Offline captainsc

Apologies SM, seems like my review led you into an ambush.
She was close to a 12 from what I remember when I saw her, maybe she’s been having too much sausage since then...I haven’t been back as I’ve been busy, but after your experience, don’t think I will.

Offline Sar-Major

She was close to a 12 from what I remember when I saw her, maybe she’s been having too much sausage since then...I haven’t been back as I’ve been busy, but after your experience, don’t think I will.

Not a problem Capt.  :thumbsup:

As L/Cpl Jones from "Dad's Army" would say "They don't Like It Up Em"  Fought the "Fuzzie Wuzzies" many times.  ;)  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

If she was a size 12, "Wor Lass" must be a fekin 6................  :D   :D   :D

Offline oldrockingchair

Her piss is definatley boiled  :mad: :angry: :diablo:

Offline waynekerr600

Offline johnny34

:hi:

Offline Sar-Major

Her piss is definatley boiled  :mad: :angry: :diablo:

I could see that she was going "Off the Boil" so I've moved her back up to the top of the board.

Just for Capt. SC's benefit................  :scare:   :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Trinculo

To be honest i like my curvy girls but that attitude would put anyone off

+1
Banned reason: Previously banned (Still-alive, Bluespot)
Banned by:

Offline Sar-Major

Cheers SM, never going to live this one down....

Quite correct Sir,   :thumbsup:   Just don't ever ask me for the fucking "Map".............  :P    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline waynekerr600

Quite correct Sir,   :thumbsup:   Just don't ever ask me for the fucking "Map".............  :P    :lol: :lol: :lol:

You haven't left it in there have you SM?

Offline Sar-Major

You haven't left it in there have you SM?

Nope,  That was a 1;25000 World Atlas.................  :scare:     Didn't even touch the fekin sides    :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: