Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bargain ??  (Read 2639 times)

Offline Hemlock47

Member since March. £80 hr gorgeous body, zero AW reviews. I would say there is no chance seeing this girl. As obvious a picture gallery scam as you will ever see.

Offline freeze44

Member since March. £80 hr gorgeous body, zero AW reviews. I would say there is no chance seeing this girl. As obvious a picture gallery scam as you will ever see.

Yeah was going to say the same. Pity  :thumbsdown:

Offline scutty brown

I think you're wrong
£80/hour for a trafficked Hungarian in Southport is about right: they're priced to undercut the Romanians. Same gang runs a whole bunch over the NW and midlands. One bunch of pimps was jailed a few months back, there's new  management in place now.
The girl will exist, it just probably won't be this one. Expect B&S and also a high probability of drugs
In the past they've used slum flats on Lathom Rd and the Promenade

this one may be under the same management, still showing last years price
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 05:39:11 pm by scutty brown »

zztop1168

Thanks guys. Steering a clear path now.

Offline Typhoonred12

I've seen fleshy sandy under another name a couple of years ago. She is much bigger,fatter than her photos and wants you out of the flat as quickly as she can irrespective of the time you have paid for. Very poor vfm

Offline T13

Offline scutty brown

B and s?

Bait and Switch

If you don't understand that basic problem then you've a lot of learning to do

goldwing1

B and s?

Bait and Switch = false advertising.
She will have cracking photo`s on her profile but she will be a dog in real life, or might not be her which is common with eastern european girls who work out of the same place, but you will be so fired up that you will basically shag anything rather than walk away.

External Link/Members Only

Offline T13

Yes sorry I know what bait and switch is. Just b and  s got me confused. Don't take much lol.

Offline titton

She reminds me of Dorian from "Birds of a Feather"

zztop1168

marlboro20

Did anyone see "Doing Money" last week?

zztop1168

Did anyone see "Doing Money" last week?

Yes makes you wonder what goes on  :scare:

zztop1168

You know what after speaking with Dorian on the phone im going to have a dabble. Sounds like a nice girl no hint coercion or dodgy stuff.

Full bust nice arse £70 an hour what could go wrong  :sarcastic:

I will keep yer all posted

Offline chrishornx

You know what after speaking with Dorian on the phone im going to have a dabble. Sounds like a nice girl no hint coercion or dodgy stuff.

what indeed??  :cool: :cool:

Offline scutty brown

watch out for the mice

Offline T13

Dorian ? Didn't she have a different name at the start of thread . Or m I missing something (different girl)

Offline T13

I ye sorry just read it back pmsl