Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Belgium?  (Read 3307 times)

Offline dieseldriver

I will be going to Ypres soon. Looking at AW, there's a few ladies in Belgium, but not near where I'm going. Anyone know of a site where I can find WGs in the Ypres area?

Offline latecomer

May be tricky as Brussels is definitely the place to find WGs - the street alongside Gare du Nord is full of quite decent ones, or it was when I was last there.  Don't know your travel arrangements so would a journey to Brussels be out of the question?  It's not a great distance but seems a bit of a pain by public transport: direct train but it takes ages.

Offline Taggart

There are WGs in windows, (a la Amsterdam style), along Rue de d’Aerschot which parallels the main railway line between Brussels Nord and Scharbeek stations.

If you find the location in Google street view, you can see the hookers sitting in the windows – with blurred out faces!!!! Spotted it just before Christmas on a train to Rotterdam.

Made me smile.

Offline dieseldriver

Thanks guys, noted. I'm going to Ypres later this year with a marching band to commemorate the beginning of world war one. As I have a double room to myself, be nice to have a WG come over for an evening or two? However, Ypres seems to be away from where the WG's are?   

Offline Jerboa

Not sure why you'd look for Belgium hookers In AW, better off looking on Benelux sites like.
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
This forum Is In Dutch but google translate can help External Link/Members Only

Offline dieseldriver

Thanks J, very useful. The hookers.nl site seems the best place to try for one. Hoping to find a lady to come over to where I'm stating as no transport to get about.